Prologue: A new fresh start

.
.
.
.
.
.

~☂️~

Flashback
1989
After Reginald found baby Valentina he decided to take her in, having grace take her to her new room and feed her. He took a look of note that her biological mother left her and new information about her daughter.

He read it through, thinking in thought how he should go with this. Then pogo came into the room seeing Reginald reading a paper.

" master Hargreeves, is there something wrong?"

He look at pogo, " no, just this women left her new born, who you saw, and left a note. "

Pogo stayed quiet, " and? "

" and, it appears number eight has two abilities, it says here but..." He paused, " but I fear it's not just two. "

He explained to pogo that in the letter they were armed men looking for her and eight. Saying that she guessed that they are after her because of her babies powers. But he never heard of these people but he guessed that since these children have special abilities they are desperate for money.

Pogo read the letter and he sighs, fears these people are far more dangerous than the regular people. He look straight at Hargreeves wondering what's his next move.

" what's your decision master Hargreeves. " pogo

The room was silent, Reginald clears his throat, with a nod.

" I've decided on keeping her, not just for her mother. But... Shes gonna be in danger if I didn't. " Reginald

Pogo nod with a smile, " very well." He then thought of another. " you gonna renamed her? Or keeping her name?"

Reginald scoffs, " of course not. I'm keeping her regular but she's gonna be number eight. "

Pogo smiled, then follow Reginald to his office.

--------
few years later

The kids were done after training for couple hours now they were eating lunch that they're mom made. Eight was shy over the years, but she got to be friends with klaus, deigo, Ben and Vanya.

But for Valentina she notice five, every training he goes to his room shut, not leaving his room. He's more of a lone wolf, everything solo.

She felt bad for him, wants to be friends with him and not only that something about him made her attractive to him or pulling her in. She doesn't know how but eight decided to go talk to him after lunch.

After the few of the members left, five took a quick glance at her he too feels the same about her but he was too shy to talk to her. Feeling scared if he talks to her, she'll run away. He let out a sigh, in thought.

' forget it... She don't want to talk to you five. '

Suddenly, he felt a presence coming through. Till he saw a female hand placing a bag of marshmallows in front of him, tilting his head to the side.

He turned his head to side saw lil eight, Valentina.

" I thought, um... You might need some more marshmallows. " she told him, shyly.  " I saw that you have very little so I figured."

Five kept staring at her, lost in her eyes even her beauty. He look at the bag, smiled stand up and pulled the chair out for her.

" do you,... You want to have lunch with me? Kinda hate eating alone. " he told her, seeing that she smiled with a nod.

Then he placed another piece of his sandwich onto her plate. Which she ate a peanut butter and jelly, and another peanut butter marshmallows. And she did the same with hers to his plate.

" my names, Valentina. Valentina Hargreeves. Number eight. " she introduced herself.

" nice to meet you, my name is five. Five Hargreeves. Number five. " he introduced himself as well.

They continued eating, after finished eating they hang out day and night. Five felt happy that he finally found someone he hang out with, even a best friend.

Everyday both of them practice their powers on each other and help one another. They are at the courtyard, they sneak out hanging out. Valentina took out a camera she stole at a store. She tapped five.

He look at her, " let's take a picture five. "

He smiled at her, " okay. Let me take it because you have short arms. "

She playfully hit his arms. Then he took the picture both smiling as they both look into the camera in front of them.

That's the beginning of their friendship being blooms.

Flashback ends

Valentina seating on a chair looking at the window of her new home, still stuck in 1962 she's been living there for 4 months and no sign of her family or five anywhere.

She started working at new job, and starting a new life here in Texas. But there's times she thought about how it would turned different if her mother didn't abandoned her. Whether if she ever meet her siblings.

Now, still stuck in her 18 year old body but her conscious is still at 34 or 35 years of age.

Still looking at the window leaving a sigh feeling some type of pain to her chest wondering what's that about.

' where are you guys. Where are you five?..'

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Next chapter:
Chapter 1 what hell did we do now?