Chapter 3 keeping track

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~☂️~

Elliott's place
Hideout
It was a new day since he first arrived in Dallas, after finding out where his siblings are at and where luther and Diego is at.

Five went back to the hideout to see about any more appearances showed up, and look for his siblings whereabouts but he went back to see if he can find anything on the tape that Hazel put in his pocket.

" Elliott, did you develop these photos yourself?" Five looking at one of the photos.

Still trying to figured out where has Valentina landed to and where is her whereabouts.

" of course. Can't exactly drop that stuff off at the neighborhood format. Government eyes everywhere. " he told five while eating bowl of cereal.

Five looked at him, " I didn't see a darkroom. "

He told him, though he might have one but Elliot pointed towards the other room. Five pulled out the tape from his jacket, grabbing a pin off of the table.

" yeah, I converted the hallway closet. "

Five scribbled the back of the label of the date in a hurry, that Hazel give him. So Elliott won't freak out by the date of it, once done. He hand it to Elliot.

" can you develop this?"

" hmm?" Elliott heard him as he was fixing his radio.

He hands him the tape, Elliott looked at it then turned it to the back looking at the label.

" huh. " frankel footage." Friends of yours?"

He let out a sigh, " cousins of my robot mothers side. Can you do it or not?"

" sure I can. "

" how long. "

Elliot trying to figured out how much he has left. " well, I mean, I'm running low on acetic acid. Beekers cameras is open today, but it's two miles away. I mean, I'd have to take the bus. On the other hand, gibsons is only ten blocks away, but I gotta cut through the park' and there's pigeons--" he turned to face five.

" Elliot. "

" it's like five, maybe six hours. " he answered him.

Five then heard a radio turned on, noticing a police radio. After hearing it he heard a code 3-15. Curious to what that means he turned to Elliott.