Chapter 5 a promise is a promise

WARNING: A LIL MAKE OUT SESSION

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~☂️~

After a long, long time searching for Valentina's place and looking for their dad at the party even confronted Lila intentions, five finally found the place he went through people and a agency that Dallas only has one. He went and got an address now he's there in front of her place. It was a two story house big land not far from the city more like a mansion. Houses all around but certain amount of distance.

He stole the car from the city where no one is looking he is starring at the house then his hand went to his necklace feeling nervous. Like its a date picking up a girl from her place. Letting out a shakily sigh, shaking his head.

" you got this five. You got this. Talk to her. " he mumbles.

He got out of the car, went up to the house his hands shaking a little but shake off the nerves. Knocking on her door hoping she's still up. About a few seconds later, he smiled showing his dimples as he saw a brunette girl wearing a long nightgown dress with a lightweight robe cover up not see through and not to thick, saw the same beautiful girl that he's been missing.

" f-five..."

Valentina stutter by the surprise at the door and the person who she's been waiting for, for so long ever since she got stuck. Five looked at her, hands in his pocket.

" long time no see, stranger~"

Five said to her, with a smile dimples piping out but Valentina automatically hugged him, five wrapped his arms around her shoulders feeling her embraced. Not letting go of her, it's like he finally got to see her again.

" you're alive... You're back. "

" I'm here, lil flower. I'm here. " he rubbed her back gently, as he continued hugging her, feeling her heartbeat going fast. " I'm here, eight. Your safe...No one's gonna hurt you."

She felt a tear sliding to her cheek, felt her cheeks blush and her heart skip a beat hearing that nickname he gave her. She missed it so much. They kept hugging, for about a few minutes till Valentina broke the hug but five didn't want to break the hug. He took a quick glance at her scanning her up and down seeing nothing has changed except the maturing.

" come in. Quickly. " she told him, as he went in she quickly look both ways to watch out for whoever is watching.

Five looked around her place, " I'll be back, want coffee?"