Chapter 11 740

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~☂️~

It was still daylight now five and Luther were following to the plan to the knoll where both fives supposed to be. Both Luther and older five walking casually across the bridge but both hearing five yelling. But Luther felt weird standing next to older five considering he knows, well almost, fives history.

" all right, keep your cool till I finish the job on the grassy knoll. We'll get the time math, I'll look for Valentina, and I'll ice the squirt. " older five mentioned to Luther.

" I just wish there was another way, you know?" Luther feels bad as he said to older five.

Older five listen to him, shook his head that he keeps bringing up five situation. " there isn't. Look at him. " Luther stare at older five then he turn to glance at him. right when he said that they both could hear five yelling at the people behind them. " look. "

" what are you looking at? See something funny? " five yelling back at the people.

" worst case of paradox psychosis I ever seen. " older five replied to Luther, about the paradox psychosis. Then he notice something was off about Luther. " eh-- what's wrong?"

" well, I... Feel bad for him. You know?"

" mind your business!" Five yelled at the people. " or I'll give you something to stare at."

" he's just a little guy." Luther said to older five.

" everybody is a little guy to you. You look like King Kong and hitler youth had a baby. " older five said in a remark statement. Luther stare at him.

" you wish you could pull off these shorts!" Five continue to yell.

" Luther, I... I don't have time for you to tuck and squeeze here. Can I count on you to keep him under control? " older five said in a favor while they continued to walk.

Luther thought about it receiving him a nod. " yeah, I'll do my best, yeah. "

" all right. "

Older five went up ahead to head to the location and let Luther deal his younger self settle down. Luther glance back at five trying to figure out how to deal with him. Soon, five caught up with Luther but saw his self go up ahead, Luther let out a upbeat chuckle.