Chapter 9 wasting time

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~☂️~

Next day
Valentina was at her house eating breakfast with her iced coffee in her nightgown, since her team and agency decided to give her a couple days off. She felt relived that they gave her a day off so she can relax and work on her side works but the mean time she couldn't help but worried for Five about the mission he got from his former boss.

She look at her ring, remembering what he said to her about nick. That got her thinking to what he meant.

Mini flashback

" stay away from nick. I don't like him and can't be trusted. "

Valentina scoffs by him that he mentioned nick. " why? He's not going to hurt me five. He's... He's a good person. "

" oh, please why would he be so close to you and knows so much about you and us? Huh? He's working with the handler trying to get you to work with commission and to me. " he told her, placing both hands to her shoulders. He's been noticing vibe and movements towards her. Valentina stare at him not believing him. " he can't be trusted Valentina, okay. Trust me me on this. "

Mini flashback ends

She sigh the thought about it then she open her book to look at the image she drawing of Five in her journal or mini diary for her songs, just for her. It's her personal use. She traced the image of him as she remembers him when she thought he forget about her. When she dropped in the new timeline.

" Five, I hope you know what you are doing."

---------
1982

Five was walking towards the hotel holding the address in his hand he look at the location and the building. Then felt uneasy not just about the mission but something else in hand but then he remembers what eight told him. He made a confidence face that he will get this done no matter what. But nervous since it's the board of directors, and the handlers request but she made the deal to him at the end.

He waltz insides looking around for the room of the decor and people keeping his guard up. Walking towards the room more notice a female by the table near the door. Five walk up to her, he put his hands together.

" excuse me. "

" uff da. You snuck up on me there. If you're looking for the cookies, we don't put 'em out till 3:00. " the women told him calmly and happily professional.