Chapter 10 the seven stages

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~☂️~

Five was pissed that the plan way home failed as the Handler give him the time limit for the case. He was kicking boxes and cans randomly, while Luther and klaus stares and listen to five ranting. But Luther try to calm him down.

" now what?" Luther said to five.

" now nothing Luther alright. Make your peace with God." Five told him getting more pissed.

" what? What about the girls?" Luther said to five, " Allison? And Vanya?"

" screw them both. They should have been here. " Five answered him.

" and Valentina?" Luther questioned him about eight, which he never gets mad about but noticed something was off.

Five listen to Luther as he heard her name, scratching the back of his head thinking why she hasn't showed up but worried. He push his hand to him, " her I don't know. They should've been here. "

" what about Diego?" klaus groaned seating up seeing five pissed, " he's quite responsible young man, no?"

Five grunts and sigh at the same time, Luther said to five trying to cool him down. " something must've happened to them. "

" screw Diego all right? Screw everybody! I was better off on my own in the apocalypse. " Five rants.

Klaus listen and stares at Five ranting, while Ben trying to get the throw up mess off of his face as he tries not to smell it but soon him too starts. Luther called out to five.

" Five! Come on."

" you know what Luther? It's every siblings for himself now. How about that?" Five continues to rant walking to the building entering.

Luther shook his head, calling his brothers name out. Klaus sighs by the aftermath, whimpering.

" did five just get meaner?"

" klaus, go check on Allison, okay? Make sure she's okay. Find the others and we'll meet back here. I'll handle Five. " Luther order klaus being Luther the number one.

Then soon headed inside trying to catch up to Five. While klaus got up grunts in the process with a sigh went up to Ben bending over to him, seeing he was on a pool of klaus throw up. Pointing at him, feeling betrayed.