Chapter 8 deal of the devil & dinner with dad

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~☂️~

Five followed Lila to a old wear house far beyond town, curious why she was near the hideout even though he kicked her out of the group. Lila continue to meet her mother at the wear house like as they plan for five, but he follow her tracks which he saw her grabbing a metal bar or a hammer smashing the glass window door.

Five looked around him seeing if someone was watching, he hurry up his paste as he follow her inside the building. He catches up with her, with his powers to go inside. With his hands inside his pockets.

" what's your game crazy lady?"

" who cares? You said if you saw me again, you'd kill me. " Lila told him forming a smile.

" oh, I remember. " five said in a sarcastic smile.

" well, come on, big talker. Let's get this done. "

" all right. "

Five used his spatial jump to go behind her attacking her, by using his feet to attack but she kicked him in the face making him grunt by her move. Lila chuckles starts going to his direction before going up ahead, five shook his head wiping his lips from the blood and chasing after her.

Lila was running looking back but see he was gone, five was running while he use his powers to go in front of her. He used his leg swing to her face to attack her but Lila bend her head making him miss his target. Both were punching and kick Lila punch him in the stomach but he kicked her back making Lila runoff but five catches up start attacking her but she went over the table.

He runs over to the other side to get her but notice she was gone, like she did at the roof top building. Five was confused and started to notice it.

" I'm waiting. "

He turn around saw her at the other side of the room leaning to the fence, smirking. Look to where she was previously and to where she is at now, shook his head as he use his ability to travel to her but notice she was gone again.

Lila laughs crossing her arms at the amusement of five getting confused, " fed up yet, five?"

He looked to his side seeing her again like she was before. Five let out a frustrating sigh as he stares at her, confused as to why she keeps going to random places, and how she keeps doing that.

Five had enough of her games, looking around his area getting a weapon to attack her, glanced down saw a metal bar grabbing it used his spatial jump to go towards her. He swing the bat hard as he might hitting the electricity switched. Seeing that she gone Lila reappear behind him but he notice her presence then kicked her making her land on the ground.