Mini preview

A/N: Here's a lil bit of preview that will or may be in the chapters! 😊
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
—————-

" long time no see, stranger~"

—————-

" where the hell were you when I needed you!"

—————-

" I need to find her, she's not only important to me. She's important to everyone, including this family."

—————-

" Five, let's start over. We can make a fresh start. We can finally be ourselves."

—————-

" she's important and special to me. You know that better than anyone."

—————-

" I'm here to give you an offer that you can't refuse."

—————-

" we need to save the world again. Are you in?"

—————-

" we are not only best friends and family, but we will always be connected."

—————-

" do you two want to be more than just siblings?"

—————-

" if I use to much power at the same time... I will die."

—————-

" there's always hope. "

—————-

" I can take care of you than him. I am better than him more than you ever known!"

—————-

" traitor!!"

—————-

" Valentina, do you want to... " paused, for a moment. Feeling shyly while trying to get out the words. " go to another lvl?"

—————-

" we will always be connected."

—————-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N: and the disclaimers is the same as the last book. If u are wondering about any changes, it's in the last book.

And if u get confused on any of the chapters I suggested read the first book so u can fill in on what's coming.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Next chapter:
Prologue: A new fresh start