Chapter 6 who the hell are you?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~☂️~

Next day
Five decided to go out just for a day for himself as he left Elliott at the building as he is doing his usual day of the day. The boy was walking downtown on the sidewalk as the weather was sunny, but he was walking to think about his thoughts trying to figure out a plan for his siblings once they are done saving the world and how to get home, out of the timeline.

After about walking for couple minutes, deep in thought stumble a upon a male who he bumped into. He quickly got a hold of his own balance as he dusted his self off and fix his blazer jacket. Not looking at the person he bumped into.

" excuse me, sir I'm sorry, about that. I wasn't paying attention. " five told him, as he was trying to be polite.

He heard a light chuckled, then recognize the voice. " well, well...." He lifted his head, immediately recognized the person in front of him from Valentinas house, It was Nick. Who was smirking widely at five. " are you lost, little kid. "

Five give him a glare not just by the comment he made towards him. He sent him a glare.

" it's funny because I was thinking the same thing, little man. " five remarked.

Nick laughed, " really? Where I'm standing you are a kid, literally. "

" what you want?" Five said briefly. Not in the mood to talk to him or to anyone who is currently on his shit list.

" let's have a chat. Just the two of us. " Nick simply told him, five exhale sharply as he let out a sigh.

" fine. Lead the way. "

Time skip

They both were at a small cafe in Dallas both boys took a seat inside and ordered coffee. Everyone was chatting enjoying each other's company, while there's two people who let out a sigh, glaring at each other just say not enjoying each other's company.

Five was staring at him trying to read him but for some reason he couldn't, which was rare to him. Then five immediately recognized him from the commission, He wants to know who he is? And what is his attentions with Valentina, ever since he left her place he felt a bad vibe from him. Wants to protect her no matter what.

Nick kept staring at him as well he finally meet the infamous number five, the one who went rogue on the commission and the highest rank of the assassination, the one that everyone was talking about the emotionless, cruel hearted person. But when he's with or Valentina talks or mentioned him, he's not so heartless, which makes Nick wonder what is she to him?

The room was silent around them, till five spoke breaking the silence. Getting to the point in matter at hand.

" who the hell are you? "

" the names Nick. Nick foster. " Nick introduced himself but he told five his last name. Five tilt his head trying to think who he is, as he recognized the name before.

" foster, foster.... Oh!" He snapped his fingers as he remembers. Nick still stares at him as he takes a sip of his coffee. " that's right! Your from the commission. The lowest rank of them all, but your skills are impressive, but one thing about the commission not fast enough of your skills. "

Nick scoffs by his knowledge about him, " honestly, I'm surprised you recognized me from the commission, usually no one does. Considering you went from recruit to one of the best of the best of the commission. In a matter of months."

Five stare at him, " I do my homework. What is that you want with Valentina? "

" back the fuck off. She clearly doesn't want you and she moved on. " Nick immediately told him.

Five laughed, giving him a sarcastic tone. " really? Because where I'm seating she doesn't have feelings for you lonely boy. " he leaned towards him, " she has feelings for..." he paused, stopping himself. " Someone else which clearly is not you. "

Nick felt his heart a hole by his statement. He knows she doesn't love him like how she loves five but he'll make it into a determination about losing her feelings towards five. Not only that he has to finish his tasked of the commission for her.

Five knows his plan and intentions, " I know what you are planning with the handler. And for ill you, I'll stay away from her and back off from Valentina. "

" you don't know what she wants."

" I know she doesn't want you or the commission. She's been my best friend for a long, long time and I know for a fact that she doesn't want..." Five told him and scanned him, as he lift his hands to point at him. ".....this. "

" that's to bad because as you clearly know about the commission we can't leave till what we started or get the task done. And I'm gonna do what I had to do at the commission, not only that but my feelings for her, to come joined. " Nick explained and finished telling to five.

Five eyes widen at his explanation, he immediately made a fist onto the table. Clearly making Nick see his fist, he can see that his inner self is coming out. Five leaned forward sending him a death glare.

" don't you go anywhere near her. If I see you look or breath next to her or harm her in any way. I'll kill you. "

Nick laughed at his threat, " you think that scares me? I know what you do five, and I know what your capable of, and your not much to surprise. I'm not scared. "

" you should be. Your stepping in a tiggers territory, where a unknown animal doesn't belong. " five threatened him. Then he explained to him more, " whatever the handlers giving you, she's not going to give it to you no matter how desperate it may sounds, she's going to kill you. "

" clearly, you haven't read the handbook. "

" and you clearly don't know people that well. "

The room was silent, five got up starting to take his leave. He leave a tip and stopped walking in front of Nick was shocked what five said to him.

" I'll give you a last warning, leave Valentina alone. If you harm her or attack her..." He whispered to his ear. Giving him a death glare look. " ill make sure you disappeared. "

With that he left the cafe, leaving Nick speechless about what happened, but made to made a fist his eyes went dark anger. As he remembers what five told him about the commission and fives feelings for her and the truth. But little does five know, Nick also have a few trick up his sleeves.

" game on, little kid. Game on. "

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Next chapter:
Chapter 7 family meeting