The end....(ch 30)

(Pov:no one)

Days, weeks,  months and years have passed since then.  Both Katsuki and Izuku have been in really happy relationship. They are both currently the №1 and  №2 pro heroes, switching positions nonstop. They have been happy married for like 14 years. Katsuki proposa right after they graduate, the wedding take place 2 months after.

Right now they are 32 years old and have a son that's 16 years old at the moment, with the name Hatsu and being an Alpha like his father. He wants to be a hero just like his parents. He have blond curly hair and green eyes. He really look like Izuku expect for the hair color and his attitude. In this aspect he's like Katsuki, a time bomb. He have a quirk, it's explosions but his are stronger than Katsuki's. They both compare all the time and no matter how many times Izuku tell Katsuki not to compare with a child, he won't listen.  Even so Hatsu's attitude toward Izuku was completely different, toward him he was calm and peaceful. Like father like son you can say. Izuku's attention was another think they both argue about, they of course love each other too, but don't want to show it. 

Izuku got pregnant with him after the first heat he spent with Katsuki. It was in  their first year of highschool. Inko and Mitsuki agree to watch over their grandson when they have school and other activities. That's how their first 3 year went. After they graduate and Katsuki propose, they buy themself an apartment, where they still live and raise their son.  When none of them could watch over him they sent him to kindergarten in the days and call over Inko, Mitsuki or both of them, sometimes Masuro will tag along with his wife.

Today both, Izuku and Bakugou have a  day off. They are just cuddling on the couch and wait for their son to come back from school. Suddenly the front door open and someone walk in. Without looking Izuku shout from the couch. " Welcome home, baby!" Katsuki growl and snuggle on Izuku's neck.

Hatsu walk in the room and sit next to Izuku. " Hey, mom" he say in low voice hugging Izuku too.

" Where's my 'hello' you little brat?" Katsuki ask.

Hatsu stick his tongue out at Katsuki and say. " You don't get one, old man" He say and snatched Izuku from him.  They both start growl at each other.

Izuku sigh. " STOP IT!" he yell and both Alpha's immediately stop whatever they were doing. And look at Izuku. He sigh again. " You aren't children anymore, act like it" He turn and look at Katsuki. " Especially you, Kacchan"

Katsuki cross arms " But your my Omega" he pout.

" And he's my mom" Say in response Hatsu and hug Izuku tightly.

" Hatsu baby, your father is right. Plus soon you'll find yourself an Omega too and then you'll forget about me." Izuku kiss his forehead.

" But i don't wanna forget you" Hatsu mumbled and Izuku chuckle.

" Okay then, why don't you both come and give me a hug, hm?" Katsuki stop pouting and went back to hugging Izuku.

" Love you Izu" he say and buried his face into Izuku's neck again. 

" Love uou too, Kacchan" Izuku say and kiss him on the lips.

" Ew, already, i saw enough bay" Hatsu say and walk out of the room and to his own.

" Pff- serve you right, brat. And to think it was that easy to get you off of your mom" Katsuki say victoriously.

Izuku giggle. " Are you for real? I still can't believe you haven't got tired of me."

" Never! You're my one and only ! Your only mine! That brat is old enough to find himself someone else. Plus we had him when we were his age." Katsuki kiss Izuku's cheek multiple times, making Izuku giggle again.

"Alright, alright, i get it, you big baby" Izuku stop Katsuki from kissing his cheeks anymore and turn to look at him. When their eyes meet Izuku leaned and kiss Katsuki on the lips again. That's how years go by, they never stop to love each other. Even after they had rough times, they managed to stay together, because there's nothing stronger than love....

- the End

Words: 700

PLEASE READ!!!

Thanks to everyone who read the book and who will read it in the future!

I had so much fun writing it!

Honestly i thought that no one will really read it, but seeing that people add it to their reading list and other stuff, make we want to continue.

Next I'm deciding if i should start new book or first finish my previous one.

The one i have started is without ship and is villain rehab Deku.

The book i think of to start is
demon Katsuki × human Izuku

Which do you think i should write first?

Anyway
Love you all and stay safe!♡