Quirk doctor (ch1)

So the story will start from the past and slowly we will come to present.

Izuku is 4 years old

It's the day they go to the quirk doktor.

"Mommy, mommy~ when are we gonna go to the doctor?" Inko chuckled. " Calm down, sweetie. Let me grab my keys and we are going. Don't be impatient and go wait for me in the car."

" Okay, mommy" Izuku go outside and went in the car to wait for his mother. Not long after she arrived and she started to drive to the hospital.

They are now outside the doctor's cabinet, waiting tobe called in. Not long after a nurse ask for them." Okay, next are....... Inko and Izuku Midoriya."

" That's us." Inko stood up. " Come on Izuku it's our turn." Izuku grab his mother hand and they together went inside the doctor's office. The doctor was a woman with long brown hair tied in a braid and friendly freckles face. She look at Izuku and smile. " Hello there. I assume you'rehere for quirk or second gender test?"

" Actually, we are here for both." Inko also smile at her too. The brown haired woman keeled down to Izuku's level " Oh, i see. Hey, little one, we will need a little blood to do there tests. Is that all right with you?"

Izuku look at his mother and back at the doctor and smiled. " I'm fine with it"

The woman smile again. " You're a brave one, huh. Very well, let's don't lose any more time then."

She take the blood and called for the nurse. " Linda, can you take these to te laboratory and tell them to do quirk and second gender tests with them, thank you." The nurse get the two little glasses with little blood on them and exit the room. " Now we just have to wait. What do you want to talk about Izuku?"

" I- i don't know miss" he said shyly.

" Hmm, okay let me introduce myself. I'm Lily, my second gender is beta and my quirk is flowers. Basically i can make flowers. Whatever type and size i like." ( guys i'm suck at naming so just deal with the awful names i'm gonna use💀 No hate for the people with these names)

" Wow, you have a cool quirk. Can you show me, please?" Izuku look at her excited. " Yeah, sure". She make a little dandelion and give it to Izuku. "Here that's my favorite flower. What's yours Izuku?" Izuku look at his mother who was smiling at him and the doctor. Than he whiper something to the doctor. She smiled and nodded to Izuku. They turned their backs at Inko, who now looked at them confused. After somr second they turned around and Izuku was holding a sunflower. Izuku smiled and give her the flower. " That's for you mom, because you're the best mother in the world."

Inko almost started to cry of joy. " Ohh, Izuku, honey, you didn't have too. Thank you very much and to you too." She look at the doctor. "No problem, he said that's your favorite flowers and ask me if i can make one for you, so i agree."

Then they hear a knock on the door. The brown haired woman look at teh door. " Come in" she shout. The door opened and the nurse come in. "Oh, are these the results, Linda?"

" Yep, they are." " Good, let's look at them-" the nurse give her the results." - Oh, um........ So, ma'am you're son will not have a quick or is going to develop it when he's older. As for the second gender......... he's omega. I can tell you that, it won't be easy for him. You can't lie people for his quirk, but for his best don't tell anyone that his omega. Tell them his beta, that way will be easier for him and maybe less stressful." She give Izuku a sympathy look.

Inko look shocked at the doctor, then at Izuku who was about to cry and hug him. " I'm sorry sweetheart". Izuku wiped his tears and hug his mom too. " It's okay, mom, it's not your fault."

The brown haired woman felt bad for the two and try she's best to calm down the two. " I assume that you wanted to be a hero, am i right, Izuku?" He look at her still hugging he's mother. " Y- Yeah."

The doctor smile. " Very well, you know you still can help others people, even if you're quirkless? You don't need a quick to be a good person. It doesn't matter how awesome is your quirk, if you're awful person inside. Be good to people and one day, that good will be returne to you....... That's all i can say. If you want, you and your mother can continue to come in my office for check up, from time to time." She smiled at Izuku. Inko let go of Izuku and thanks to the woman for her kindness and the kind words. After they leave the hospital and are now at the car.

Inko look out of the window " Hey, Izuku you want an icecream?" Izuku look at his mother excited and say " YES, PLEASE" Inko smile." Okay~ we will be there in a moment" They went for icecream and after that they got home.

Words: 884

I'm really suck at writing but for everyone that can stand it. Thank you and i hope you enjoy.

Also at the top is one of my favorite songs. You can check it out if you want.