Villain attack -1 (ch 25)

It was the next Monday morning. The three of them (Izuku, Denku and Katsuki) had fun all weekend. Even if Katsuki didn't want to admit it, he was happy in the company of the both omegas. He find out Denki was an omega too, because Izuku accidentally slip it when arguing with Denki. Somehow they managed to  convince Kaminari to confess. Which he plan on doing at lunch.

Right now they are in the classroom waiting for their homeroom teacher, Aizawa. He walk in but just before he start his lesson they all hear the principal over the school radio.
" Can Ochako Uraraka come to the principal office please" Everyone turn yo look at her. Most of them with confused as they know her as bubbly girl who doesn't cause trouble and is really friendly, and four with knowing look. (Btw, idk if i write it but Bakugou did get his phone back from the principal)  " I repeat, may Ochako Uraraka come to the principal office please. Thank you" 

Aizawa sigh. " Uraraka, go with  Kirishima" He randomly chose someone from the class. They both walk out the classroom. One more than happy to skip a class and the other slightly panicked, but was visible only if you really looked into her face.

As they walk toward the office Uraraka was trying  to convince  herself that everything was fine, they didn't know and for whatever she was called was nothing serious. Soon they arrived and knock on the door.  Both of them walked in. " Um, principal, do i stay here, wait outside or go back to the classroom?" Kirishima ask not sure if he should stay or go.

"You can go back, Kirishima" Nezu informed him. Eijiro sigh, knowing that his time off of class was near its end. He walk back to the classroom, some of his classmates ask him what was happening but he responded with that he also had no clue.

Uraraka sit on a chair infront of Nezu's desk. " Why did you ask for me, principal?" She ask with face kind smile, the same one she was using all the time. 

" No need to act fool, Uraraka" Nezu say with serious tone. " We know what you did."

Uraraka's eyes widen with shock, but idea come to her mind. She started tearing up. " I- I- " She stutter and start crying. " I didn't want to do it, but my family have problems with money! LOV also threatened to kill them! What other choice did i had?!" She cry out and look down.

Nezu glare at her. " Stop the acting, young lady. I have video where you clearly say that all your 'friends' here are just joke to you and you actually are annoyed with them"

Uraraka scoff and wipe her tears. "I ruined my make up for nothing, i really wasn't kidding with the financial problems my family have." She look back at Nezu. " Which bitch film the video?" She ask.

" Why do you wanna know? You're going to jail anyway" Nezu say curious about her intentions.

" Just wanted to know" she fake smile again.

"Well, that doesn't matter, because you're going now" four police officers walk in and cuff her before she even have the chance to try and escape. What they didn't know was that she successfully sent the LOV a message. As they were leading her out of the school toward the police car, the villain alarm go off reporting that there's villains on the school ground. Almost everyone walks out site to look what was happening and all of the class 1-A,  1-B  and teachers were outside reading to fight whoever was dumb enough to attack the school. When the went out they saw the LOV and Uraraka with cuffed behind her back arms. At first they were confused about the situation. They're eyes widen in realization, when the LOV break the handcuffs Uraraka was in. Look in betrayal was seen in almost everyone of 1-A. Most hurt were Iida, Tsu and Mina who even though she already knew still felt hurt,  even Todoroki was sad at the realization about one of his closest friends. Were they even friends in her eyes tho? They all questioned themselves, why? Why would she even do that? Was she forced? Or was she doing it just because she wanted to?  Do she even see them as true friends, or just as toys to play with and throw away after she's done? The truth will hurt them all even deeply. Because in reality, the sweet, friendly and bubbly Ochako, didn't give a flying fuck about them. She didn't like them one bit and actually hated they're guts. She had told  herself million of times that she could become pretty good actress.