Villain attack -2 (ch 26)

Katsuki was running down the school hallway. He's mind not working anymore, just his feet moving on their own. All that was in He's head was that he have to help and protect Izuku at all cost.... to protect his mate... or hopefully future one. He run and run, and run, ignoring the pain in his legs. He can't stop moving now, he can't do this. No, at all cost he have to continue. He barge in Recovery girls office, just to find it empty. " Fuck. Fuck, fuck, FUCK. Where the hell is that woman when you most need it!" He kick hard one of the hospital beds and lay down Izuku on the other. He get some bandages and put them around the wound without getting the knife out so they couldput pressure. He wasn't dumb, he knew that if he take that shitty item out of his boyfriend body, the boy would surely die in the next 3 to 5 minutes. After he was done he grab Izuku in his arms the se way he did before and began to run again. Katsuki was on the edge, his inner Alpha want to take control over his body, the thing is, that he can't let it happen, no meters what, because that won't help, it'll make it worse. He opened every classroom until he find 1-B, but the door was locked. " Motherfuckers!" He shout and kick down the door. He fast scan the room and he's eyes laanded. One the person he was searching for, Recovery girl. He quickly run to her not paying attention to the stunned class. "There you are! I was looking for you" he told her still holding Izuku. "We have to get him medical help fast"

She look around. " Lay him on the front of the classroom." Katsuki obey, when he put him down she was shocked. "Poor boy, I told you to stop coming to me for broken bones" she sigh. " But i think i prefer you coming to me for that, instead of this." She carefully lifted his shirt. " Oh, you have bandage him? Nice work, also it's goon thing you didn't take out the knife, otherwise he would have been dead long ago. And did you cut his shirt like that"

" I stop by your office to find you, that's where i bandage him. I was too afraid to lift the shirt all the way thorough the knife, so cut it instead." Katsuki confess and Recovery girl look at him with sad eyes.

"We have to get him out of building, he needs hospital" Chiyo told the Alpha. "I'm impressed you haven't gone feral. Most Alphas would lose their shit"

"I'm not most Alphas and i nearly did, but i knew that won't help the situation. " Katsuki get up from the ground where he was sitting, near his lover and sit in one of the desks, looking at the ceiling. He waited for Recovery girl to tell him whatever she can about Izuku's condition. He was so worried that he's quite activated on its own. She look at him with worry. " I'm fine" he mumbled when he caught her eyes on him. " My quirk tend to do that when I'm unease or really worried about something." She nos in understanding.

" I think he will be fine. You bandage him really good. But we still need to take him fast to the hospital." She stated and walk to him pating him on the shoulder. " You did good kid"

" Thanks, i guess" he chuckle and look at Izuku. " I'm gonna bring him to the hospital, i don't care if they are fighting or whatever." He walk to his future mate and once again lift him off of the ground holding him bridal style again. He walk to the door and look back at Recovery girl. " Won't you stop me?" He raise eyebrow.

She shook her head. " Unfortunately, that's the only thing i can't stop you to do" she smile. " Even more, i will come along to tje hospital just to be sure" Recovery girl walk to him. They both leave the building and saw that the fight has calm down a little.

As they walk they hear someone yelling to them from behind them. " Bakugou, where are you going and is that Midoriya?" Katsuki turn toward the voice and leave the person stop in shock. " Is that a knife?! Wait, what happened with Midnight?"

" She's just knocked out, sensei. And him" Bakugou look at Izuku. " Was too careless. I'm taking him to the hospital, so if you excuse me" Aizawa nod understanding and run off to somewhere. Katsuki continue fast walk toward the hospital when he hear a car horn beside him. He look at his left to see Aizawa in his car.

"Come on in kiddo, we can't waste time right now" Aizawa unlocked the back door and open it from inside. Bakugou nod and place Izuku on the both seats, bucket him, after he sit in the front.

" I'm leaving this to you Aizawa" Chiyo told the other teacher before going back to the school to heal everyone from the fight. They had successfully captured half the villains. Including Toga, Dabi and Uraraka.

Aizawa was driving like crazy on the road. He definitely was gonna get in trouble but it was worth it. After 5 minutes car drive and Katsuki's live flashing before his eyes 2 times, they finally arrived. They get Izuku out of the car and run in the hospital, one nurse immediately saw then and try to help, soon other join too. Izuku was put in a surgery right away. Bakugou and Aizawa was waiting outside the surgery room when one of the doctors walk out of it. " Are you here for Izuku Midoriya?" He ask as he write something down, after he look at them.

" Yes, we are. How is he?" Aizawa answered right away.

" He will be fine. You get him here in time. But, he's going to be in a coma for some time due to the blood lost, it shouldn'tbe too long tho" The doctor , tall guy with brown hair and green eyes, explain simply.

Both, Bakugou and Aizawa didn't know how to respond. " Thank you for the information, I'm going to contact his mom and let her know." Aizawa say in the end and get his phone out. The doctor nod and walk away. After Aizawa make the call and they move Izuku to other room. He went to get some food for himself and Katsuki.

While Katsuki was sitting on the bed, holding Izuku's hand, Inko open the door with force and run in crying. "How is he?!" She ask right away.

" The doctor say he'll be fine. Just in come for some time" Katsuki inform her with looking away from Izuku. " I'm sorry" he mumble.

Inko's eyes soften and she sit next to him. " Why are you sorry?" She ask with low voice.

" I- I couldn't protect him! I was there and I- I could've done something! Everything! But i didn't see it coming! I didn't see when she slip past me! I'm sorry. I-" Inko finally cut off the blond and huf him tight.

" Don't say that, Katsuki. I know you did your best. The nurses also told me that you bring him here on hands yourself. They told me you almost attacked on of the doctors because you thought he was dangerous." She giggle a little at how embarrassed the Alpha was. " You did great. We are only humans and there's just that much we can do. Of it wasn't for you he could have died, and for this, I am grateful to you." At this point Katsuki was crying on her shoulder. Aizawa was about to walk in but hear them talking and decide to take a walk for a bit. After hour Aizawa come back and after 4 they all go home. The school was suspende for some time. Until they built it again and get the security system to work at its best again, if not even better. But for now, they have to wait. Wait fot the school, wait for news, wait for Izuku to wake up from his coma. That's all they could and all they will do, wait.....

Words: 1382

Remember what i say in the last chapter? I still can kill him, so don't get your hopes high.🙂

Also i'm at my best these days. I mean two chapters that are over 1000 words. That's a record.

Anyway way, hope you have a good day

And love you all!♡