Is it that obvious? (ch 6)

EHHHHHHHHH! I'm so happy and no one can ruin that for me! Nuh uh, they can't.

Me and Kacchan had started over our friendship 4 months ago. I talk with Lily, she said than the accept Kacchan. But if he ever hurt she will cut his dick of........ Scary.....

My mother didn't know about the bullying so she'll be easier to convince. Also she and Kacchan's mom are basically best friends.

Also, some people notice it after the first week.

~~~Flashback~~~

Uraraka: Hey Deku i have meant to ask you for some time, but did you knew Bakugou before UA?"

I look up from my notebook at her. "Why do you think that?"

"Oh, it's just that the first dya you two seemed uneasy around each other, but now you're bette i guess?"

"Um, Yeah i did know him. We are childhood friends, since birth." I chuckled nervously.

" Really?! But why weren't you talking on the first day?" She ask

*Well, we had.... a fight?* Crap this sound more like a question than answer. Did she sense it. " We were mad at each other on the first day but we talked it out and now we are fine" i smiled. I guess she did caught it.

" I envi you so much. It must be good to have your childhood friend with you."

"You have other friends here too, so it's bot that bad, don't you thin-" I was cut off by Mina, who i assume was overhearing our conversation but i didn't mind.  I mean if it was so important we won't be talking about it in the classroom.

" Yep, like me, right Ura?" She smiled  These two have got pretty close.

"Y-yeah" she blushed a little....

MY BESTIE HAVE A CRUSH AND DIDN'T TELL ME?!!?!??!

I will tease he so much after  this.

~~~End of Flashback~~~

I still haven't ask her about her crush on Mina but it's obvious enough if you ask me.

Hmm after that was Kaminari who asked. It was our 2 month in UA

~~~Flashback~~~

" Yo, Midoriya!"

I was about to head to lunch when he called me. " Hey Kaminari, what cna i do for you?"

" Let's have lunch together i also am curious about something." He  grin from ear to ear.

" Uh, sure why not" We sit on the roof top. " So what was that you were curious about?"

" Oh, Yeah! It's about Bakugou. How come he doesn't explode you. I mean only you?  Also at the first day you two looked like you couldn't handle each others guts, but mow you're...... fine?" He looked so confused it looked cute.

" That's because we knew one another before UA. We were in bad tempers but now we're fine." I checked nervous.

We finished our lunch and head back inside the school.

~~~End of Flashback~~~

I giggled, Kaminari sure looked like a lost puppy that time.

After that we have Jiro...

~~~Flashback ~~~

I was putting my thinks in my back. School was just finished. Most people were already gone. When Jiro come to my desk.

" Yo, Midoriya!" Say she.

I put away my things and look at her. "Hey, Jiro! What's up?" I ask

"Oh, nothing much, but" she pause and her look turn serious. " You gotta tell me you're secret!" What? What secret is she talking about? Does she mean OFA?! No there's no way she knows, right?!

" W-what secret are you talking a-about ?"

She sigh. " I'm talking about how Bakugou still haven't tried to kill you! Not ONCE! And about how you're all like 'Kacchan this' and ' Kacchan that' , but the moment Kaminari call him that he sends explosions at his face!"

I chuckled, so this is what it's all about? And i thought i got caught. "Is his actions toward me that different than the others?"

" Um, DUH. Have you not noticed?!"

" I mean i wasn't that oblivious about it but i didn't know it's so much different."

She started nodding her head. " It is! Now, i need you to tell me your secret, what it is?!"

I giggled. " Sorry to disappoint you Jiro-san, but there's none. We just know each other for a long time." I give he my best smile to bring her spirit back up. Which worked.

" All man, here goes nothing."

We both laugh for a bit and walked out of the school together. After i got home do homework and slept.

~~~End of Flashback~~~

Well, i understand why she was so desperate to know how i do it. She just LOVE teasing Kacchan to the point he chaise her around. It's kinda funny to watch, but I don't think Jiro have much fun when he cought her.

She just doesn't learn. But i love her energy! And music taste too.  It's been fun 4 months. I really like it for now.

" Oi! Nerd stop spacing out and let's go! You and your mother have dinner at my place, remember?"

" O-oh, sorry Kacchan I was just thinking about something." I said as i speed walked beside him. " Let's go!" I said happily.

" Already ahead of you" he said placing his arm around my shoulders. We walked this all the way to his house.

Words: 870

Yay! This chapter was  written faster than the previous one. Just cuz i have more motivation now than before. I will try writing as much as i can, until i have motivation to do so.

Hope you enjoy reading my crappy writing and i hope it make sense.