In the Dorms!!! (ch 9)

(Pov Izuku)

It's been 3 days. Aizawa still haven't contact us about the dorm and I'm getting nervous. 

My mom is in the kitchen making Katsudon. My favorite! I can eat it all day, especially if she's the one who cook it. 

I'm watching TV when my mom phone, which was at the table near me, ring. I look at the ID caller.

" Mom!" I yell, getting up from the sofa, grabbing her phone and going in the kitchen. " Mr Aizawa is calling." I show her the screen.

" Oh my" she fast turn off the stove and grab her phone accepting the call and puttingit on speaker. "Hello" she say cheerfully.

" Hello, ms Midoriya. It's Aizawa. I wanted to inform you that the dorms have been finished and so is your son dorm room." He say calmly

"Ah, in this case thank you very much! I really appreciate it." My mom smile at me.

" Don't thank me, that's my job after all." He answer

" Very well then. Have a nice day!"

" You too ms" he hand up.

O.M.G I'm going gonna stay in the dorms. I'm so excited i can explode!!!!

" Oh my god, Izuku!!!! Thay really did it.  Now my baby can go too. I'm gonna miss you so much!!!" She hug me.

I chuckled. " Calm down mom. Remember our promise? I'll be fine. Plus we still have tomorrow." I hug her back.

" Now" she said as she pull away." Let's go and pack your things" she smile wide.

" Sure" i say giggling at how happy she also is.

" Did you pack everything?" My mom ask

" Yes mom i did." I replied

" Are you sure?"

"Yeah"

" Like 100% sure?"

" Yep"

" You've got your toothbrush?"

" mhm"

" And you're phone charger?"

" I got it"

" And your suppressants?" She raise one eyebrow.

" Everything here mom, stop worrying so much."

" I just can't believe my baby boy is going to be alone. It makes me anxious."

" I will be fine. And if something happened i will tell you right away."

" Good" she kissed my cheek. " Now GO, or you're gonna miss the bus!"

" Eh?" I checked the time. " Oh shi- shuuuuu i almost forgot. Bye, mom love you!" I run down the stairs as fast as i can.

" Love you too!" I heard her scream after me. I checked. Welp, better get moving i guess.

I am infront of the dorms door. As i enter the common area i see that some people are already here. Like,  Mina, Denki, Todoroki, Kirishima, Jiro and Kacchan, he was the first to notice my present. " Sup, nerd?"

I frown" Mean, and i just got here. As you can see i guess." I say little sassy.

He chuckl. " You wanna help with that or?"

" Hm, sure. Come here and get my suitcase,  my slave" i ordered him

" Pfft- What's you say you broccoli head" he stick his tongue out. AHHH, this bitch.

" Now, now. Less talking more work." He just laughed it out and helped me getting my things to my room.

When we finished decorating my room he asked me. " Heh, i thought there would me more All Might things in here"

"Hm, I'm not a 5 y/o anymore."

" Whatever you say nerd.

" By the way, did you finish with your room?"

" Since I'm helping you what do you think?"

" Ah, yes, domb question. Do you think we should do in the common room with the others or stay here?" I ask

"I prefer staying here, but if youvwant to talk with these extras i will come along i guess. " he say

"Oh, yeah, and what are we gonna do in here?"

"Cuddle" he said casually

" W-what?" I blushed like crazy.

" i-i was joking! We don't have to do that!" Kacchan replied also blushing.

I look down embarrassed and barely, but enough for Kacchan to hear, i whispered " I mean i'if you want to we can cuddle and watch a movie."

" A-are you serious?!" He ask sounding happy. I still refuse to look up so i just nod. We set up the things and watched a horror movie. I was little afraid somewhere in the middle of the movie so i snuggle close to Kacchan. I guess he sense I'm getting scared because he wrapped his hands around tighter than before. We end up falling asleep like that.

Words: 725

I mean, it's longer than the previous one 👀

I suck at names. I swear I'm ganna start naming my chapters some random shit.

Anywayyyyy i hope you enjoyed! And stay safe!