3 extra dorms (ch8)

(Pov Aizawa)

As i walked out of Midoriya's apartment   and went to the car were All Might was waiting for me i sigh. "What's the matter?" Ask he.

"Ugh, you knew, didn't you? That why you say that there a chance she won't let him, isn't it?" He just chuckle.... That motherfucker chuckle!!!!! " Don't laugh and answer the question All Might!"

" Okay, okay. Don't worry so much. Yes i knew, he told me. But now is more important to finding out what did she say, don't ya think?"

" Yeah, you're right. She say if we can give him pheromones and sound proof room he can come."

" Oh? So basically Alphas dorm?" All Might tilt his head to the side.

Wait..... that's right! How didn't i realize it before. "Hm, Yeah, an Alpha dorm." I sigh and lean on my seat. I too tired to deal with this shit. Ams i don't get paid enough. On top of that I'm just getting started. "Problem children." I whisperly scoff.

" Aaaaaaand that was the last house Aizawa. Did everyone agree?" All might ask me.

" It could've been better if you actually get out of the fucking car atlest once and talk with just one family, instead of sitting here like a fucking taxi driver." I get in the car, he starts the engine and we made our way to UA. " Plus, we'll need 3 extra Alpha dorms." I grunt.

" What do you mean?" A very confused All might say.

" I MEAN we need 3 extra Alphas dorms. Apparently in my class there are 3 omegas."

" wait you mean that young Midoriya isn't the only one?"

" It looks like it."

" Do they know about each other?" All might ask as he stopped on red light.

"No"

He sigh" Are you gonna tell them about each other?"

"No. That's their private life, All might. I can't go around tell people who my omega students are. Even if they're omega themselves. If they don't tell anyone, good. If they somehow find out about each other, even better." The light turned green again and we continued our way.

" But won't it be safer if the know?"

"No, because we don't know who the traitor is. If it's one of them, they will tell the LOV about the others. That will put them in more danger than they already are."

"Hmm, you do have a point" he sigh "so what, we stay and watch?"  He stopped the car infront of UA

" Exactly. We tell Nezu about it , we build these 3 extra rooms and sit on our butt and watch. Like we don't know anything, am i clear?" I ask making All might chuckl.

" As a cristal"

" Good" i say and leave the car going directly at Nezu's office. All might following close behind.

Words: 467

Kinda short if I' been honest.
I will try to make the next one longer.
No promise tho, i write on the moment and stop the chapter when i feel like it have to end.

Hope you enjoyed! Have a good night, morning, noon, whatever is the time for y'all!!!