morning (ch 24)

Thank you so so much for 500+ reads!!!
Love you all and i hope you continue to enjoy my work. I'm really trying hard! ♡

( Pov: No one)

The morning come in and Izuku was the first yo wake up, around 5AM. There wasn't point in going to sleepsincehis alarm will go off in 7AM . He try to get up from the bed but unfortunately he couldn't. Pair of strong arms were wrapped tight  around his waist. He easily could fight them off with the help of OFA, but he knew that the pair of arms were his boyfriend's, so he just give up and went back to sleep.

Around 6AM he felt someone shaking him slightly. He open one eye and try to  focus his blurry vision on the figure infront of him. It was Katsuki,  who was still shaking him and that annoyed him.  " What is it Kacchan?" He mumble in a sleepy voice.

Katsuki kiss his cheek softly and say as quiet as possible. " I make pancakes, let's go eat before Dunce face wake up and ruin our peace"

Izuku giggle and response. " You did make pancakes for him too, right?"

Bakugou frown. " Of course i did, I wouldn't starve him or something. I also made some for your mom. She already eat and leave to work." He explain.

Izuku smile at his boyfriend lovingly. "Thanks for informing me, but can we cuddle for a bit so i wake up fully?"

" I'm not dumb nerd" the ash blond say and growl. " I know the moment i hug you and your damn head hit the pillow again, you will be knocked out."

Izuku giggle. " You know me too well Kacchan, i can't fool you." He sigh and get up from the bed. He walk in the bathroom and did his routine, Katsuki waiting in the dining room, with two plates on the table. 

Soon enough Izuku walk in and sit next to Bakugou, who laid his head on his shoulder immediately and look at his lovers face. Izuku look back at him questionable and Katsuki chuckle. "If you want these cuddles, i still can give them to you later." He cooed. 

Izuku giggle and kiss his cheek. "Let's eat you big dummy"

" Your big dummy tho" Katsuki tease Izuku.

Just in that moment they both hear a  voice say. " Ew, stop flirting and in front of the beautiful pancakes"

Bakugou growl in annoyance. " Shut your trap Dunce face and go grab  a fucking plate or whatever"

Denki's eyes light up at the mention of pancakes for himself and run in the kitchen with the speed of light. He come back and sit oposite of me smiling ear to ear. " Thank you for the breakfast Kacchan" He tease Katsuki and Izuku try hard not to laugh. " If I'm honest I thought you will leave me without breakfast.

Bakugou scoff and cross hs arms. "What to you think I am? A monster?"

Kaminari shak his head. " Nuh-uh, i think you love us all, even if you don't show it you care for us. Somewhere deep, deep, deep, deep-"

Katsuki cut off Denki, yelling a little embarrassed. " I get it, you two voltage Idiot. Now eat your fucking food before i reconsider my decision and take away your damn pancakes!"

Denki chuckle and tease him again. "I know you're one big softie~ After all I've seen how you act with Izuku, remember? " Bakugou growl again  " Fine fine! I will  eat quietly! " Denki raise both hands in the air defendingly " Just don't take my pancakes"

Words: 569

Shuuuuu, I have no idea what to do now so I'm sticking with bakudeku fluff moment.

The next few chapters will be longer, promise!

Hope you enjoyed! And love you all♡