it's fine (ch 14)

I'm a little late but Happy birthday to Izuku, our sunshine!!!🎉🎉🎉

I get myself in hold and finish this chapter as soon as possible.

(Pov Inko ^...^)

When they all go to Izuku's room I go to the kitchen and start to prepare everything i need to cook the Katsudon, but didn't start cooking it right away because there are still two and a half hour before it's dinner time. Instead i decided to choose s dessert and also bake it.  I stop at chocolate molten cake. I really like this one, i hope they like it too. We are four people so i will need four muffin cups.

I find everything i need for the dessert and the Katsudon and place it on the  kitchen island so it won't get on my way.

First i started cooking the Katsudon and after it was done i started working on the chocolate molten cakes. I put them to bake and look at the clock. 40 minutes before dinner time. "They will be ready just in time. "I told to myself

12 minutes later it was time to take them out and put the in the fridge to cool down. Clean everything, go to Izuku's door and knock. I open the door after hearing a faint 'come in'. " Izuku, Dinner is ready, i will be waiting in the kitchen." I told them.

" Okay, ma. Will come after a little!" He say happy which made me smile.

" However time you need" i told them and go back to the kitchen to start serving each one a bowl of Katsudon. Soon enough they all come in and sit infront of one bowl. We started to eat and made small talks between each other.

" So, Denki, you're the omega he say he was taking care of the other day, right?" I ask him curious.

" I-i im"

" I'm sorry if i get it wrong i just wanted to know" i told him because i thought i had teh wrong person.

" N-no, it was me, it's just little embarrassing." He give me a nervous smile. Why is this kid so nervous around me? Do i scare him or something?

" That's good then, i thought i had the wrong person and made full of myself" i chuckled.

" It's fine auntie" he told me.

" By the way" i say " I make you all surprise, i hope you like it."

Mina gasp " Really! What is it?! Please tell em auntie!"

" Sorry dear, can't do. It won't be a surprise otherwise, right?" I smile at her when she pout. They sure act childish, atlest around each other. That good tho, it means they trush each other, even if the don't know it.

We finished our dinner and i go to the fridge to take out the cakes. I put each one in  a different plate with ball of ice cream on the side. When i serve the plates infront of then, all of their eyes light up with excitement. When we finished our dessert i ask " So,  does everyone like it?" I ask hoping the answer is gonna be positive.

" Yep/ Yes /Yeah" they say at the same time make me giggle.

" Very well then, i might bake it again if you come over another time." I smile at them.

" Definitely will" Mina inform me with wide smile.

" That's good, let's clean out plates then" i told them. All of thek get up and help me clean the table. As i had my back at them to find the sponge i heard that some shattered. I quickly turn back around to see stunned Denki near one broken bowl. He looked really shocked so i get close to him and tried to touch his cheek to make him look away from the bowl on the floor, but he trembled as if i was gonna hit him, so instead i grab his shoulder and walk him to one of the couches. I gestured him to sit and he did. " Are you okay?" I ask.