UA (ch3)

The UA entere exam happened the same way as in the anime. The only difference is that Deku do what he's mother wanted of him and he go to the some other schools exams too. He was accepte from the most of the schools he go to take an exam.

Today is the first day in UA and Deku walk around the school to find the 1A classroom.

(POV Izuku)

I'm walking around the school for almost 5 minutes and I'm getting afraid i will be late for class at the first day. As i walk i hear someone calling me. " Hey, you. The green haired boy, wait up." I stop my track and turn around to see the same brunette that i save at the entrance exam.

She caught up to me and now we are walking together. " Sorry for earlier, i just don't know your name. Also which class is yours?" I look at here and introduce myself. " Hi, my name is Izuku Midoriya, but you can call me Deku if you want. And i'm 1A, what about you?" She stopped and look at me excited. " NO WAY, WE ARE AT THE SAME CLASS. I'm Ochako Uraraka" She shout.

" Really?! Cool, but.... um.... do you be any chance know whete is the classroom? I'm... a little lost right now." I smile awkwardly. " Oh, we were walking at the right direction, so i assume that you know where it is. " she chuckled a little at the end.

" Ehhhh? Just my luck. I have the chance to save myself more embarrassment, but no." Both of us laughed. " I like you, you're funny." She say from nowhere

" Oh?! I'm sorry but i just met you." She turned bring red. " N-no, what i meant was that i like you as a friend, beside i'm lesbian. You probably think I'm disgusting now, right?" She say sadly. I look over to her and smile. " Not even a little bit , plus I'm bi"

Now we were starting infront on 1A classroom door. Damn, that door is big.
We walk in and the first thing that i see is....... Kacchan?! I mean i knew he was in UA too, but not the same class as me! That might cause problems later. But right now he and some guys with glasses were arguing about what he can do in school and what not..... Or more like the blue haired guy was yelling at Kacchan who doesn't care at all........... tropical Kacchan.

Then the boy with the glasses see us and come over to us. " Hello, dear classmates." I was a little surprised and so was Uraraka. " Oh, uh,.... Hi, I'm Izuku Midoriya."

" And I'm Ochako Uraraka" she waved fron behind me. " It's pleasure to meet you , Midoriya and Uraraka, I'm Tenya Iida and i hope we can get along. Unlike with some others. " he glance over at Kacchan, me and Uraraka giggle a bit at the comment but we both agree with him. " Don't pay him much attention Iida, he's been like that since....... well, forever..." The blue haired boy look at me with puzzles look." So you know him?" He ask. Now we were sitting around Uraraka's desk.

"I guess you can say that. But we're not friends tho. So no, i can't make him behave." He put his glasses up. " I see. But how did you know what i was going to ask? Is this your quirk? Mind reading?" I laughed at the comment along with Uraraka taht knew what my quirk can do. " No, I'm not. Call it a ^lucky guess^ if you want. Even though it's not lucky, I just know him well. You're not the first that have trouble with he's behaviors and you won't be the last."

We hear the bell, which mean the class is about to start. " Very well Midoriya. We can talk more later." We all agree to lunch and i look around the room. Scanning every inch of the room i saw there were only one seat..... Shit...... The only seat is behind Kacchan. Well, i guess it can't be helped. I go and sit. Kacchan look at me but didn't say anything and just look at the front again. Thanks god he didn't blow up the room.

Then i saw it..... a yellow sleep bag was next to the teachers desk. I glance at Uraraka who have the same questioning look. It looks like no one know what is that................... IT OPEN.....
" Hello, I'm gonna be your home teacher and today will be having a quick analysis, so put your PE uniform and go outside. I will be waiting. NOW GO!" No one know how to respond so we all just got up and went to the lockers without any questions.

(POV Bakugou's side of the day.)

I wake up but my new uniform on and get breakfast. Now that there won't be any of there assholes from middle school i will try to find Deku and apologize for the most things i did to him.

I was at UA and finally find the classroom........ That's one big ass door we have here.... Damn..... I went inside and sit at one of the front seats. Then come some annoying glass ass boy WHO WON'T STOP TO TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK TO DO, WHO THE HELL HE THINK HE IS, HUH?!

I some point he saw something else and left me alone. I look ove to see what take his attention, not that i complain....... i swear my heart skip a beat, it can't be.... that's Deku. But how?! I don't understand, wasn't he quirkless. Don't overthink it Katsuki, get your shit together. I take in a deep breath and let it out. I'm fine, i will just ignore him for now and deal with it later.... maybe after school.

I look at him again to see him chit- chatting with some chick and that guy from earlier. Guess he make friends fast, heh.... good for him. As i was minding mine own business some extras coem to my desk. " Hey dude, I'm Kirishima. That's Kaminari, Mina and Sero. What's your name?" I glare at them. "And why should i tell you?" That girl, Mina was it? pout. " Huh, if you don't want don't tell us, we will just ask that greenette over there-" she pointed at Deku and smile. " -I overhear that he knows you." I scoff " Do whatever you want."

" Damn, what an attitude" that pikachu looking extra say. " Oi, watch your mouth, you fucking extra." They start to talk about something i don't care what it was. So i look at Deku and over hear a little of their conversation. "So you know him?" ask the glasses guy. I guessthey are talking about me. "I guess you can say that. But we're not friends tho." Ouch.... but i guess it's fair enough. I didn't hear the last of the conversation but i don't need to know.

The bell ring which mean the class is about to start, the extras around me take a seat faster than i thought they could to fuck off and i saw that there was only one seat , but Deku was still chatting with them. That mean Deku will sit behind me. Is that count as a luck?

Deku sit behind me and turn around to face him. He didn't seem to be too much bothered about it. That's good i guess, atlest he's not afraid to be near me. That mean i don't have to start from the zero......... good enough for me.

I look at the front and saw a big sleeping bag near teachers desk. Was that here before? Oh, it opened. " Hello, I'm gonna be your home teacher and today will be having a quick analysis, so put your PE uniform and go outside. I will be waiting. NOW GO!"..... straight to the point, okey. I can work with that, it make it even better. We all went to the lockers without hesitation. Not long after we all were outside.

Words: 1348

That's the longest chapter i have done for now.

Hope you like it and enjoyed

This chapter is published at me birthday btw. I wanted to thank everyone who have read my book. I'm really grateful to everyone.

It's February 14 so you can also take it as a Valentine's special i guess 😅