Chapter 73 : My Own Innate Nature

Hyachima Escorted Shirou safely to the outskirts of the 684Th Planet Located in the 44Th Galaxy of the 43568Th Universe  Planet Ochorigaru , The replicate of 'Planet Suchumus' .
Hyachima : "Be Careful now ... We'll all be ready within Half a Year got it ?
Shirou : "Alright ! Half a Year is more than enough !"
Shinji : "That's quite long ... However I'm in !"
Hyachima : "It's not optional dumbass .. You may be a Trascender , However you're way too dumb ..."
Shinji : "Well I'm considered a Genius back on earth though ."
Hyachima : "Whatever ..."
Hyachima constructs another Humongous Portal that can be seen throughout the entire 43568Th Universe .
Shirou (Thinking) : *Amazing !!*
Hyachima : "Alright we're off !"
Shinji and Hyachima enter through the Portal and teleport to Hyachima's Stronghold located in the 82832001St Universe .
Shinji : "I don't sense any Spiritual Energy except ours in here ..."
Hyachima : "Well of course ... Around 100 Thousand Universes within this place are empty .
Shinji : "I see ... Technically a Saganbo case then ?"
Hyachima : "Yeah it's close to that ..."
Hyachima and Shinji enter the Big Stronghold .
Shinji : "Wow this is really good ... It's almost like a Mansion !"
Hyachima : "I know right ? This place can take tons of my Blasts !"
Shinji (Scared) : "Huh ?! What's that supposed to mean ??"
Hyachima : "You'll know soon enough ."
Hyachima and Shinji have a small tour around the Stronghold until they enter a Huge Room That is seemingly endless .
Shinji : "What's this place it's totally huge !!"
Hyachima : "It isn't huge ! In fact it's an Infinite Dimension sorta thing !"
Shinji : "Infinite Dimension ??"
Hyachima : "I constructed this Place with my Power of Absolute Beginning ! In here we can have fun without worrying ! even the door to the place disappeared !"
Shinji turns around and doesn't see the door .
Shinji is terrified .
Shinji : "What are you plotting ?"
Hyachima : "Don't worry ! We'll simply train in here . I built this place for some particular cases like Sealing off an enemy that I can't defeat so it could be a last resort against the Moon Of Unlimited Darkness's Leader ! Even though I might be trapped with him and die in the process ! However it can be used to train with no interference and without worrying about suppressing your powers at all !"
Shinji : "HYACHIMA YOU MADLAD ! DID YOU JUST TRAP US IN HERE ???"
Hyachima : "Oh not necessarily ! I can amass enough power in a single day to reconstruct the door so it's fine !"
Shinji : "Huh ?? A single day ?? You can reconstruct a door that links an Infinite dimension to a Multiverse that constitutes Millions of Universes in a Day ??"
Hyachima : "Sure do ! That's why I'm a god of Absolute Beginning after all !"
Shinji : "Wow ..."
Hyachima powers up as his Spiritual Energy shakes the Infinite Dimension itself and Shinji is left paralyzed .
Shinji : "W-What is this ?? Your Spiritual Energy is ... Out of the charts !!"
Hyachima : "Come on ."
Hyachima smiles and turns to Shinji with a Face filled with bloodlust .
Shinji's Danger Sense skyrockets .
Shinji cannot move .
Hyachima : "We cannot train to the limit without you even moving ! CAN WE ??"
Shinji smiles .
Shinji (Frustrated) : "This is ... A bit too extreme .."
Hyachima : "Let's fight like we mean it ! Let's train to death !"
Meanwhile back on the 91St Universe's 127Th Galaxy's 22Nd Planet :
Toxotis shows up disguised .
Toxotis (Thinking) : *So this is his home planet ? He's quite far .."
Toxotis : "I already could feel his Suppressed energy around 4 Universes away ..."
Rasephel appears behind Toxotis pointing a Spiritual Energy Blast at him .
Rasephel (Slightly Angry and Worried) : "... Why are you here ? Toxotis Aun Don Tankassisso ..."
Toxotis : "Oh ... You aren't as shy as I thought you would be !"
Rasephel : "... Answer .. me ..."
Toxotis : "I don't mean no harm ! In fact I'm here to meet someone !"
Rasephel : "You ..."
Toxotis : "That's right ! I'm planning to meet Dr Mentiodras ..."
Back on the 554Th Universe's 1St Galaxy's 69Th Planet :
The entire planet is in terror and is extremely Destroyed .
Syntricario : "Those half assed morons really do piss me off !"
Myasimeiyo : "Well of course ... They're a bunch of pathetic Mortals after all !"
Diaborius : "We're all pathetic ..."
Syntricario : "Tchk ! That Tawakomo shit or whatever will surely pay ! He's lucky he didn't fight us all at once !"
Myasimeiyo : "He was really strong ! He's kind of Similar to Someone from the 10 Apostles isn't he ?"
Syntricario : "Now that you mention it ... Yeah , He's truly freaking Similar to that Brown Haired Man among the 10 Apostles to be wary of ... What was his name ? Sakuya ... Satuka ... Syatura ? Whatever , Who cares about his full name , It was Ryuji ! Right ?"
Diaborius : "Yes ... Sakuta Ryuji ..."
Myasimeiyo : "Yeah that man is known as The Ferocious Dragon Of Despair among the gods themselves , Since whenever you get a chance to meet him or even be in the same Multiverse as him , You'll only feel despair !"
Syntricario : "Still that guy along with The god of Destruction Saganbo are the Only 2 on the list that aren't on this Multiverse , So why  should we be wary of them ?"
Myasimeiyo : "As if I know ... 'it' never tells details , We simply follow it's plan bluntly ..."
Diaborius : "The Moon Of Unlimited Darkness has a purpose and it's a really important one .. 'it' has a reason for this , So don't simply act like you forced yourselves , You know that very well yourselves ..."
Myasimeiyo and Syntricario : "..."
Syntricario is blasted away and passes out .
Myasimeiyo : "Wh-"
Diaborius quickly grabs Myasimeiyo and dodges another blast in time .
Diaborius : "Identify yourself ."
"Huh ? How did you figure out that I'm here ?? Is that even possible ?"
Diaborius appears behind the unknown figure .
Diaborius : "I said . Identify yourself ."
"Monarch of Non Existence ... Soereichi !"
Back on Hyachima's Stronghold in the Infinite Dimension .
Shinji is all bloody and on his limit .
Shinji (Barely Standing) : "... You didn't even have to use this right ? You're simply Increasing the gap to an unbearable state huh ?"
Hyachima (Covering his eyes with his hand) : "It seems like you forgot what's your primary goal for this training huh ?"
Hyachima moves his hand and appears with Emerald Eyes and with a new type of Spiritual Energy that's completely Ferocious and primal .
Shinji (Thinking) : *I see ... So the Innate Self State really differs between entities ...*
Hyachima (Showing his teeth and appearing really excited) : "SHINJI !! I'LL TEAR YOU APART !!"
Shinji : "Come at me !! I'll definitely show you ! My Own Innate Nature !"

                     Chapter 73 : End