Chapter 43 : Need For Speed 3

*After I got accepted by Lord Saganbo , I was simply a mere Trainee Monarch since I wasn't that strong , However he saw potential in me ... Thanks to my speed that was a great criteria for him*
*I underwent a hellish training for Millions of years afterwards , Those hellish days were nightmares that I would never wish to go back to ...
Afterwards , After the 11 Million Years Of Training and feeling absolutely nothing due to how hellish it was , I was appointed as a Monarch*
Saganbo : "Congrats , You finished your Monarch Training ... From now on you're the SpeedOff Monarch"
Daganu : "SpeedOff ?"
Saganbo : "I always base the first half of the word to the main Power , and for the Second Half it's simply a code likely thing or it may be a feeling as well ..."
Daganu : "I see ..."
Saganbo : "So how are you feeling ?"
Daganu smiles slowly as he appears to be in joy .
Daganu : "I feel amazing , As if I can do anything in this world ..."
*I never regret that hellish Training I went through , After all it was to throw away the weakling I once was ... I don't regret anything in this world except for my own weakness ... After all the weak has to always fall for the strong ...*
Currently :
Daganu : "I truly resent you weaklings !"
Merus forces himself to go back up as his blood gets spilled all over the place .
Merus : "Well I may be weak ... But I'm not going back and admitting defeat yet ..."
Daganu (Slightly Surprised) : "Not admitting defeat huh ? Then I'll have you admit so right before you die !"
Daganu rushes to Merus blasting him with a Light Bullet .
Merus took the Light Bullet head on as he bleeds more .
Merus is barely standing .
Merus's Gorogilian form is undone due to tireness .
Merus (Thinking) : *Dammit !*
Daganu : "Still won't admit it ?"
Merus smiles at Daganu .
Daganu (Slightly Angry) : "Fine , I'll just be careful not to kill you , But I'll break every bone in your body !"
Daganu blasts Merus with another Light Bullet .
Merus bleeds even more while still standing .
Daganu tries to blast Merus with yet another Bullet but Merus Dodges .
Merus charges towards Daganu Blasting him with multiple Energy Shockwaves as Daganu dodges all of them Easily thanks to his speed .
Daganu kicks Merus in the Stomach .
Merus gets launched back as he hits the Left wall of the room bleeding heavily .
Merus is on his limit due to tireness and blood loss .
Merus (Thinking) : *I'll protect them no matter what !*
Merus's mind almost goes blank Thinking about Kuro , Miryoku , Kagaya , Netsudo , Shirou and then Shinji .
Merus goes back up beyond his limits .
Merus : "AAAAAAGH !!!"
Merus rushes towards Daganu .
Daganu : "You truly are annoying , You're still going ? Won't you admit defeat yet !!?"
Daganu goes to Merus as they clash but Daganu blasts Merus with a Light Bullet . Merus still goes further beyond his limits as he blasts Daganu non stop with Energy Shockwaves .
Daganu gets slight Scratches as a little amount of blood goes out from his body thrown into Merus's Body .
Merus smiles .
Merus licks the blood .
Daganu : "Huh ?! did you go insane ?! Why are you licking my blood ?"
Merus : "We are now even !"
Merus shines brightly as his Hair turns from White to Red and he gets a Red Ring surrounding his Body .
Merus's body flows with Energy far higher than Before .
Merus : "Amazing !"
Daganu : "How in the hell did you get this strong ?"
Merus : "By licking and devouring your blood I got a sample of you in me ! And by that I have your powers !"
Daganu : "What the hell ? How can you do that !"
Merus rushes to Daganu with tremendous speed .
Daganu : "So fast !!"
Daganu barely Dodges Merus's Shockwave thrown right to his face .
Merus : "Right now , I'm as fast as you are !"
Merus throws multiple Shockwaves at Daganu as a handful of them are dodged but he still gets hit by some .
Daganu bleeds .
Daganu rushes to Merus Hitting him with a Light Bullet .
Merus bleeds even more .
Daganu : "That's a cheap trick ! You're still worn out , pretty much half dead !"
Merus goes right back to Daganu Blasting him with a Light Bullet .
Daganu bleeds .
Daganu : "What the hell ??"
Merus keeps blasting Daganu with Light Bullets as most of them are hitting Daganu .
Daganu bleeds even more .
Daganu regains his composure as he hits back with even more powerful Light Bullets .
Daganu seems to be winning the Light Bullet clash .
Merus is getting hit heavily .
The clash stops as both of them are tired .
Merus's Ring dissapears and his Hair turns White again as his form comes undone .
Merus : "What ??? This Fast ?!!"
Daganu charges an energy embued light Bullet to kill Merus .
Daganu : "Admit defeat , This is your last chance !"
Merus : "I won't . Because I'm still not dead yet !"
Netsudo hits Daganu with all his force knocking him to the ground .
Netsudo appears to be completely Lava .
Netsudo : "Poor Monarch ... I'll kill you   fast so that you won't have to feel pain or suffer anymore ."
Netsudo forms a Sun Fist that is embued with Energy .
Netsudo blasts Daganu with the Blast as Daganu's body seems to be heating up because of the Sun Fist .
Daganu (In Pain) : "Dammit !! You weaklings will regret this ! I'll def-e-at you in seconds !"
Netsudo : "Lord Merus ... Can you buy me some time ? I'll be charging a Blast to end him , May you please distract him ?"
Merus : "Of course , However you'll barely have 20 Seconds ..."
Kuro appears behind Daganu attacking him with the HeartDeath Stick embued with Energy .
Merus : "Make it 40 !"
Netsudo smiles as he begins charging up ."
Kuro : "Did you forget about me ?"
Daganu blasts Kuro with a Light Bullet .
As Merus Punches Daganu with an energy embued Punch .
Daganu punches Merus .
Kuro traps Daganu's feet in a super dense Energy Prison .
Kuro : "I've been pouring my energy in the last 10 Minutes constructing this ! You won't escape now !"
Merus keeps punching Daganu .
Daganu angrily displays his entire Energy destroying the energy Prison and Blasting Merus away .
Daganu turns around looking at a huge Sun .
Netsudo : "You're done ! Don't resist this will finish up all your misery in one simple Push ."
Netsudo throws the Huge Lava Energy Blast that looks like A Sun .
Daganu tries to Block it but gets Blasted as a huge explosion occurs .
Piles of blood go out from the smoke left from the Explosion .
Kuro : "Good work ! Looks like we got him !!"
Netsudo : "I'm thankful for your efforts guys !"
Merus smiles from a distance enable to talk due to his Injuries and tireness .
In the middle of Silence the three feel a Tremendous energy as the smoke dissapears slowly .
"Fine ... I acknowledge you ! You guys are strong !!" . Says Daganu while Appearing with Light Electrified Blue Hair and Thunder like eyes ...

                   Chapter 43 : End