Chapter 65 : Blind Man's Sorrow

Back in the Present Day :
Diaborius : "I see ... So you simply destroyed the Enemies after that huh ? What a pathetic life ..."
Shinji (Thinking) : *I didn't think he went through so much pain ...*
Toxotis : "Past is past ... We should focus on the match now ."
Toxotis blasts a Blue Jewel like Blast from his Staff .
Diaborius points his finger at the Blast compressing it into nothingness .
Toxotis is surprised .
Diaborius : "You made me use it ..."
Toxotis : "No one ... No one was ever able to stop my Noble Authority ..."
Shinji (Thinking) : *A Noble authority ? What's all that about ?*
Diaborius's red Eyes are getting more reddish and his energy is growing darker and darker and is slowly fading .
Toxotis is feeling this and he's getting mixed feelings .
Toxotis (Thinking) : *My trump card is my noble authority ... His ability somehow compresses things that he points at ... However it should have a limit .*
Toxotis runs towards Diaborius .
Diaborius blasts a Dark Energy AST that Toxotis blocks with all his force using his Staff .
Diaborius (Thinking) : *I see ... He's really serious about getting close , Since he didn't dodge .*
Toxotis Launches his Noble Authority right in front of Diaborius .
Toxotis (Thinking) : *Come on compress it !*
Diaborius : "You really are forcing me to do this ..."
The energy Beam is compressed without Diaborius pointing at it and Toxotis felt a heavy thing on him for a split second .
Toxotis gets away from Diaborius .
Toxotis (Thinking) : *What was that ?*
Shinji appears to have felt the sensation as well .
Shinji (Thinking) : *His energy ... It disappeared for a moment and the atmosphere got way heavier and darker at the same time ... However it's back to normal now ? What's happening ?*
Toxotis sweats a little .
Toxotis charges his Energy up .
Diaborius : "It's useless ... You won't hit me ... And even if you do , it won't be enough ."
Toxotis : "Well , That's the thing ... I don't need to hit you again ! My Noble Authority will end it in one hit ! My Noble Authority , Thlípsi tyfloú destroys anything it hits from the Inside , More likely a one hit kill ! If I wish to of course !"
Diaborius : "Outrageous ..."
Diaborius's eyes get even more reddish .
Diaborius Smiles and constructs a Huge Red Energy Ball .
The Tournament Authorities construct a huge super resistant Barrier around the Ring knowing how dangerous this battle is .
Diaborius throws the Blast that is like a nuke .
Toxotis can't afford to dodge nor block the Attack , So he uses his Thlípsi tyfloú to Attack the Blast .
Toxotis's attack enters the Blast destroying it from the inside dispersing it .
Diaborius keeps throwing Blasts as Toxotis is on the defensive and keeps blocking .
Until , Toxotis reachs his limit indeed .
Diaborius : "I heard that if Kings use their Noble Authorities for long , They end up extremely tired ..."
Toxotis : "Damn you ..."
Diaborius : "I just had to exhaust you"
Diaborius throws a blasts at Toxotis's face , A direct hit causing an explosion .
Shinji : "Damn it ! Toxotis !!"
Toxotis bleeds heavily .
Diaborius : "You were very good ... However you are dying ."
Toxotis smiles .
Toxotis uses Thlípsi Tyfloú that hits Diaborius head on .
Diaborius is starting to feel the damage .
Diaborius is on his knees .
Diaborius : "Dam-n , Damn you !!"
Toxotis (With his Face bleeding) : "Got you good ..."
Diaborius's energy dissapears and the Atmosphere gets way heavier as a lot of The Crowd are unconscious and Toxotis feels heavy pressure as if he's getting crushed .
Diaborius's Eyes are so red , as if he is a Vampire .
The Remaining 6 Feel the same as well and are getting crushed .
Diaborius has his Energy back and the Pressure is over .
Diaborius's eyes are back into a basic red .
Everyone is shocked .
Diaborius is back up as if nothing happened .
Toxotis : "What ... Happened ?"
Diaborius smiles as he says : "Looks like , Your Authority didn't affect me , Unlike the rest ..."
Diaborius embues his leg with Red Energy and kicks Toxotis in the stomach pushing him away significantly .
Toxotis bleeds .
Toxotis is on the verge of the ring .
Toxotis gets back up screaming : "NOT YET !!!"
Toxotis charges Thlípsi Tyfloú as it gets Bigger and Bigger from his Staff as if he's launching an all out attack .
Toxotis : "I'LL SHOW YOU THE KING'S TRUE RESOLVE !"
Toxotis bleeds all over his body and is knocked to the ground .
Toxotis (Thinking) : *Dammit ... Guess I truly reached my limit huh ?*
Diaborius charges a huge Dark Energy Blast to end Toxotis .
Toxotis gets back up smiling .
Toxotis : "Fine ..."
Diaborius : "??"
Toxotis : "I give up ... You win ."
Diaborius stops the Blast .
Diaborius : "I see ..."
Diaborius turns to the Tournament Manager that is totally amazed .
Diaborius : "You heard him ..."
Tournament Manager : "Oh right ... Uhhm ... THE 1ST MATCH IS OVER WITH DIABORIUS'S VICTORY !!!"
The crowd screams .
Myasimeiyo is shocked due to the intensity of the match .
Rasephel : "..."
Lloyd : "How nice ..."
Lloyd Is a Man with a White hair , Wearing a Black Samurai armor .
Toxotis exits the Ring with Major injuries as he's going with the Medical team to get treated .
Toxotis passes by Shinji as he whispers to him : "I count on you ..."
Shinji heard him as he smiles to the affirmation .
Tournament Manager : "I guess you already know but there is no rest in this Round ! So we're going straight to the 2Nd Match !!!"
The Crowd screams in excitement .
Shinji : "For real ? I didn't know that ..."
Tournament Manager : "THE 2ND MATCH IS BETWEEN LLOYD AND MYASIMEIYO !!!"
Lloyd (Thinking) : *This creep ?*
Myasimeiyo : "..."
Tournament Manager : "Shall we begin then ??"

Chapter 65 : End