Chapter 63 : Bloody Three

Back at The 29Th Universe Tournament :
Most of the crowd has recovered from the shock and a lot of them also went away not wanting to see any more death since they realized there can be dead bodies and blood in the tournament .
A Lot Of Competitors also quit leaving only 3 More Matches to conclude the 1St Round !
Tournament Manager : "IT LOOKS LIKE MOST COMPETITORS LEFT ! SO INSTEAD OF 16 MATCHES FOR THIS ROUND ! THEY ARE REDUCED TO 8 !!"
The crowd is mostly silent with some people cheering .
Shinji (Thinking) : *Half ? Half Of Them Quit ? Are they really that much of half assed weaklings ??*
Tournament Manager : "AND NOW WE WILL START THE 6TH MATCH !!!"
???²: "Could it be one of us ? Myasimeiyo ?"
Myasimeiyo : "Who knows ..."
*Note : Myasimeiyo is the ???¹ back in the 60Th and 61St Chapter*
Tournament Manager : "ALRIGHT , WE WILL START THE 6TH MATCH WITH SYNTRICARIO AGAINST MALICE !"
???² : "Let's go ! It's me !"
Myasimeiyo : "I see , Good Luck Syntricario , However don't dominate him too much ... Be gentle and fast ..."
Syntricario : "Don't fucking order me around Myasimeiyo ! I was born to destroy !"
Myasimeiyo (Thinking) : *He's really out of control ...*
Syntricario goes to the ring to see Malice there already waiting .
Malice appears to be a Brown haired woman with a very thin and beautiful body wearing a brown hat , a Brown Vest and Red Pants .
Malice observes Syntricario very well as she says : "I sense malice all over you ... You're pure evil ..."
Syntricario smiles .
Syntricario : "You got a death wish or something witch ? I'll fuck you up !"
Malice constructs a whip out of sheer energy .
Syntricario : "Are you going to whoop my ass with that ?"
Malice says nothing as she simply charges her energy up .
Tournament Manager : "ARE YOU READY ??"
Syntricario : "FOR SURE !"
Malice : "Yes ..."
Tournament Manager : "START !"
Syntricario gets right in front of Malice as she's surprised .
Syntricario tries to Blast Malice but she barely dodges .
Malice swings her whip in a defensive form in order to prevent Syntricario from approaching her recklessly .
However Syntricario rushes without Thinking as he gets hit non stop by the whip , But it seems like he isn't affected in the least by it .
Malice is shocked .
Syntricario punches Malice in the guts as she bleeds .
Syntricario knocks Malice with full force into the Ground .
Malice bleeds even more .
Syntricario then brutally jumps on Malice with all his force as she screams uncontrollably and bleeds excessively .
Malice seems unable to do anything anymore .
Malice (Bleeding , In a critical condition) : "I admit it , I lost ..."
Tournament Manager : "So do you giv-"
Syntricario : "I DON'T FUCKING CARE !"
Syntricario punches Malice's face with all what he's got as she bleeds even more .
Malice screams with pain since she got her eyes Hit head on making her go blind .
A lot of blood poures from her eyes .
Tournament Manager : "SIR , I GUESS THAT'S ENOUGH ! SHE ADMITTED DEFEAT !"
Syntricario pushes The Manager away with sheer energy and continues brutally destroying and humliating his Enemy .
Shinji observes as he's totally angry .
Malice screams more and more since she's way past her limits .
Malice is about to pass away .
Syntricario : "Well , Destroying you alone won't be enough"
Syntricario blasts Malice .
Malice is in a pile of blood and she's almost dead .
Syntricario : "Then for the final touch ! I shall open your belly and get your blood out with my hands ! Or shall I have fun with your dead body ? Huh ??"
Syntricario gets kicked away with extreme force crushing in a wall of the Stadium .
It appears that Shinji was the one who kicked him with Toxotis there as well .
Toxotis (Angry) : "I was about to kill him on the spot ... Thanks for appearing , Tawakomo ..."
Shiniji is boiling with anger .
Shinji (Enraged) : "YOU SHIT ! HOW CAN YOU BE SO DISRESPECTFUL AND MONSTROUS ! CAN'T YOU SEE ? SHE'S ALREADY DEAD !!!"
A Lot Of Blood ad guts are leaving Malice's dead Lifeless body .
Shinji (Enraged) : "I'LL SIMPLY KILL YOU RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW ! I WON'T FORGIVE YOU FOR THIS !!!"
Toxotis : "Hey ... Tawakomo ... Stop right there ..."
Shinji : "THE FUCK YOU WANT TOXOTIS ? ARE YOU WITH HIM ?"
Toxotis : "Of course not ! I want to kill him just as much as you do ... However there are rules ... And he didn't break any ... He's only a Barbarian bastard ..."
Syntricario gets back up and glares at Shinji .
Shinji (Calmed down a little) : "Sir Manager ..."
Tournament Manager : "What is it ?"
Shinji : "Am I allowed to fight him on the 2Nd Round ?"
Tournament Manager : "Sorry but it's the lots that will decide ..."
Shinji : "I see ..."
Shinji glares angrily at Syntricario .
Shinji : "I assure you , We are fighting ... In the 2nd Round as well ..."
Shinji goes back to his room as well as Toxotis follows him .
Tournament Manager (Terrified) : "It looks like , The 6Th Match is ... Concluded !"
Some of the crowd sheers up .
Tournament Manager : "It's Syntricario's victory !"
Myasimeiyo appears to be waiting for Syntricario at his room .
Syntricario : "Hmph ..."
Myasimeiyo : "You did what you wanted ... Again ... All that is unnecessary !"
Syntricario : "Look who's talking ! You're worse than me in some ways !"
Myasimeiyo : "I'm a man of honor ! I would never compare to you !"
"NOW FOR THE 7TH MATCH ! MYASIMEIYO AGAINST IGAKI !"
Myasimeiyo leaves as he's going to the Ring to fight .
Syntricario (Thinking) : *This moron ...*
Igaki is finally at the ring .
A Tall Black Haired man wearing a Black Vest and Black Jeans .
Myasimeiyo reaches the Ring saluting Igaki .
Igaki : "Surrender already punk ! I have no desire to fight you moron !"
Myasimeiyo : "I'm sorry sir ... But you should show me what you're made of instead of useless bastardic Shit Chatting ..."
Igaki (Thinking) : *This moron !*
Igaki charges a Dark Energy fist .
Myasimeiyo takes his guard .
Tournament Manager : "ALRIGHT THEN LET THE MATCH BEGIN !!!"
Igaki is no longer on the Ring with only tons and tons of Blood in there .
Myasimeiyo salutes again .
The crowd screams and the Manager is shocked .
Shinji is shocked as well .
Myasimeiyo : "I expected more ..."
Myasimeiyo leaves the Ring as he announces his Victory himself .
Shinji (Thinking) : *These Two were together ... They're truly terrifying ...*
Diaborius smiles as he says : "Can't wait to fight you ... Myasimeiyo ..."

                   Chapter 63 : End