Chapter 57 : Rogue

Merus rushes behind the Unknown Rogue as he grabs his neck .
Merus : "You know ? It's not so cool to blast guests and consider it a welcoming !"
The Rogue (Thinking) : *So fast !*
Merus : "Who are you ? And why did you blast us ?"
The Rogue : "I'm Ocho Genki ... Nothing particular , You are the invaders of our planet here , I cannot stand still ."
Merus : "Are you su-"
Genki turns around really fast blasting Merus away .
Miryoku : "Lord Merus !"
Genki runs away .
Genki (Thinking) : *Those guys are way out of my league in terms of Energy , Speed and Power ! I better defeat them smartly !*
Merus knocks Genki to the Ground with a Simple Push .
Merus appears Unharmed .
Miryoku rushes to where Merus and Genki are .
Genki : "You bastards ! I won't let you destroy our peace !"
Merus : "Guess you weren't lying when you said that you thought we were invaders ... However you said you were a rogue right ? Then how do you have good intentions ?"
Genki gets up as he is charging an Energy Shockwave .
Miryoku : "Come on already , Listen we aren't Invaders ! We are harmless people !"
Genki : "Yeah I see ! You almost killed me !"
Merus (Thinking) : *Maybe I was too harsh on him ...*
Merus : "I am the Creation god , Merus . And she's a Mortal , Her name is Okuta Miryoku ..."
Genki : "A creation god ? How funny ! I only know about the Almighty Hyachima , Our saviour he's the absolute beginning god ! I never heard about a fake like you !"
Merus : "Well makes sense since I am from a different Multiverse ... How can I make you believe me ?"
Genki (Thinking) : *Different Multiverse ?*
Genki : "Lord Hyachima did something I believe only gods are able to do !"
Merus : "What is it ?"
Genki : "Can you change your eye color into Emerald Green ?"
Merus (Thinking) : *Is he talking about The Innate Self State ? No way ! Does that mean Hyachima achieved it ?*
Merus (Sweating a little) : "N-- , No , I , I can't ..."
Genki : "That's it then !"
Genki is ready to fire the Energy Shockwave .
Miryoku : "Hey ! Just how stupid are you ?"
Merus Emits a tremendous amount of energy crushing Genki deep into the ground .
Genki is almost losing his mind .
Genki : "WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THIS ENERGY !"
Merus reduces his energy level back to how it was .
Merus : "Do you believe me now ?"
Genki : "That divine feeling ... I felt it from Lord Hyachima as well ... Fine I believe you !"
Merus : "Good ..."
Miryoku (Thinking) : *Looks like Lord Merus still won't admit he's a Creation God trainee , and not fully qualified to be truly one yet ...*
Merus : "Genki ... Would you like to join us on our mission ?"
Miryoku : "Huh ?! Lord Merus , We just met him , how can you trust him ? He's s rogue ..."
Merus : "Well I mean Shirou was as well ... But he kind of changed now ... Well I won't say he was ... He simply is a money Hunter and he's still is !"
Miryoku : "Still this guy is not like Shirou !"
Genki : "What type of Mission ?"
Merus : "We're looking for an entity that is ravaging the Multiverse ."
Genki : "Huh ? I don't care ... I'm simply a traveler with a simple life ..."
Merus : "Even if you receive money ?"
Genki : "Yeah , Good try i don't care about money !"
Merus (Whispering to Miryoku) : "Yeah he totally isn't Shirou type ..."
Merus : "Hyachima is with us though but if you don't want to ... I guess it's alright ..."
Genki : "LORD HYACHIMA ???"
Meanwhile on the 29Th Universe's 13Th Galaxy :
Shinji is traveling across Galaxies looking for Information as he currently ended searching in 18 Universes in a matter of hours .
Shinji enters the 13Th Galaxy's 22Nd Planet .
The Planet'd atmosphere is above 700 degrees Celsius and it's 8 Times bigger than the Earth as Shinji is surprised at how hot it is .
Shinji specifically entered the planet not only because of sensing around 15 Billion People , But because of the High Level of energies he sensed .
And so Shinji goes at the direction of the energy levels to see a massive Stage in there and a lot of people .
There was a long line of people registering for some kind of tournament .
Shinji was kinda surprised because a lot of people there looked different , like they were from different planets .
Shinji went to someone in the line asking him .
Shinji : "Excuse me , I'm new in this Universe ... Can you tell me what's this thing ?"
Unknown man : "Seriously ? Man that's weird ! Even if you are like 100 Universes away , You should of heard of the Huge 29Th Universe's Planet Ras's Tournament here ! It happens once every 10 Years , It's known throughout the entire Multiverse !"
Shinji : "Seriously ?"
Unknown man : "Yeah ! A lot of people from even different Universes come here to compete ! After all the winner gets to meet and have a talk the Legendary Saviour and Champion Kameko !"
Shinji (Thinking) : *All of that for a talk !! He must have something really amazing to do that !*
Shinji : "And how does it last , Is it longer than a week ?"
Unknown Man : "Generally , It is a week long !"
Shinji : "A week ? I see ..."
Shinji : *Dammit , I really want to compete , However that means I'll be around 18 Hours Late to Hyachima's next week meeting ! I really want to compete ! I have no choice ."
And so Shinji stands on the 1305 People line waiting .
2 Hours Later :
Only 3 People are in front of Shinji as Shinji is bored to death .
Shinji (Thinking) : *That was truly mentally painful ...*
Funny the last one before Shinji registers and then comes Shinji's turn .
Shinji registers under the name Tawakomo Geto for safety measures as he enters the first room where he sees a bunch of people lining up in front of a huge Machine .
Shinji : "Come on another line !"
??? : "Listen up , Competitors !!"
Shinji listens clearly .
??? : "If you score under 500 Spiritual Energy level measured , Then you aren't qualified for the Tournament ! Stand on the Machine and emit your Spiritual Energy for it to be Measured .
Shinji (Thinking) : *Quite a dump system ...*
Random person : "Dammit"
Another Random Person : "I didn't wait for 2 Hours in line to be brought back in the end !"
Shinji : "Doesn't that mean you're a loser ?"
The Random person : "What was that punk ???"
Shinji : "Nothing ... Save the fighting for the Tournament , If you are qualified that is ..."
A random person steps on the Machine .
The Machine indicates a Value of 158 .
The person gets kicked out by Guards .
The Random person : "NOOOO !"
Another black haired guy wearing a Red Scarf steps on the Machine as it indicates a Value of 2520 .
Everyone : "Amazing ... That's huge ."
The Black Haired guy looks at Shinji with an amused look .
Shinji smiles at him .
Shinji (Thinking) : *Guess there are some worthy guys on here after all ...*
A lot of people weren't accepted while others were barely accepted . And so 5 People are left for Shinji's turn .
"308 ! Out !"
"228 ! Out !"
"542 ! Enter !"
"54 ! Out !"
The person Shinji was talking to earlier is about to step on the machine as he screams at Shinji : "Watch me you Half Assed yellow haired Freak !"
"28 ! Out !"
The Random Person : "Huh ? What ?"
Shinji laughs loudly .
Shinji (Laughing) : "Man how pathetic can you be !!"
The guards are coming to take him out .
The Random person gets extremely angry as he says to the guards : "Please ! Please wait ! I have one request ! I want to see him miserably fail and we'll go out together ! Alright ? Right ?"
??? : "I'll allow it ..."
The guards stop as the Waiter allowed it .
Shinji : "Very well ..."
Shinji stands on the Machine .
The machine is indicating 0 .
Shinji : "Huh ????"
The Random Person : "See ??? You're way more pathetic than I am !"
The guards are walking towards Shinji .
Shinji : "Oh yea I forgot , I was concealing my energy ..."
Shinji releases his Energy as everyone is pinned to the ground .
??? : "1000 , 2000 , 3000 , 4000 , 5000 , 10000 , 100000 , A Million !"
The machine totally breaks and is then somehow burned to ashes .
Everyone is surprised .
Shinji : "So do I pass or what ?"
??? : "Ye---Aaaaaaas ..."
Everyone except the Waiter : "AAAAAAH , MONSTER !"
Everyone runs away from Shinji as Shinji enters the Next room accompanied by the Waiter that is barely keeping his cool .
Shinji : "Looks like I'll be bored to death against some weaklings ..."

                  Chapter 57 : End