Chapter 61 : Villainous Conspiracy

???¹ and ???² leave as Shinji notices that he saw the Black Haired guy before on the qualification stage .
Shinji : "I remember that guy ..."
Toxotis : "May I Ask what your name is ? Young fellow ?"
Shinji (Nervous) : "Oh ... You should have known me already ... I'm Tawakomo Geto !"
Toxotis : "Sorry , I'm blind you know ... However you're still lying , I feel your lying through your voice . What's your real name ?"
Shinji is impressed as he smiles .
Shinji : "You're really great ! I didn't expect you to be this clever ... I'll tell you , But only if you promise me that you won't tell anyone about my real name ."
Toxotis : "Of course I won't , You may have your reasons ... I swear on my Honor As A Former King that I won't ..."
Shinji : "My name is Sakuta Shinji ..."
Toxotis : "I see ... Both the names , Fake or real are weird ..."
Shinji : "Oh ... I see ..."
Toxotis : "I really want to know how you look like ... Since your soul , Voice and Energy are all Beautiful ."
Shinji : "Well I don't think I'm more handsome than you are ..."
Toxotis : "I see ..."
Toxotis is walking away .
Shinji : "Going already ?"
Toxotis : "Yeah , Take care Geto ..."
Shinji (Smiling) : "See you soon , Sir Toxotis !"
???¹ : "Alright then ... Now we have 3 People to worry about ..."
???³ : "Why not have each one of us take one of them ? We're of equal numbers after all !"
???¹ : "That's not possible ... That might be tough ..."
???² : "Come on already ! Why won't we simply do that ! Let's wait for the tournament and then , When one of them is weakened we'll take the chance ."
???¹ : "That may be a valid point actually ..."
???³ appears to be a Black Messy Haired Man with Red Eyes and a sinister smile , Wearing a Black Shirt and Dark Blue Pants .
???¹ : "King Toxotis , Tawakomo Geto on his side and finally Doctor Mentiodras's creation Rasephel ! Those three are a pain !"
???² : "Yeah truly a pain in the ass !"
???³ : "I would assume Toxotis is the most dangerous of them three right ?"
???¹ : "Yeah , For sure ..."
At the tournament Stage :
Tournament Manager : "NOW IT'S TIME FOR THE 5TH MATCH ! IT'S DIABORIUS AGAINST MAMALION !"
???³ : "Oh , looks like it's my turn already ..."
???¹ : "Alright , Good luck Diabo-"
Diaborius : "No need to wish me luck ..."
???¹ : "..."
Diaborius : "After all this is ending in 1 Second ... No matter who it is ..."
On the 62Nd Universe :
Merus , Miryoku and Genki are at The Kid's House where they met his parents .
The Father : "Thank you so much for saving my kid ! I'm really thankful !"
Genki : "Oh it's no big deal !"
The Mother : "We have problems living in here with monsters like that ... It's really dangerous to travel ..."
The Father : "Yes ... I think we are the only 3 Of our kind in this World ..."
Genki is sad to hear that as he stands up quickly and affirms : "I will defeat every single monster on this planet ! Even if I have to do it alone !"
Merus smiles since he's holding his laughter .
Miryoku : "I'll definitely help you Genki !"
The Kid : "Thank you Mister ! Mistress ! But we lived with them for a long time now we can manage !"
Genki : "How can you manage ? If you were about to die minutes ago if not for my help ! I'm going to exterminate them and I mean it ! It's no big deal , No worries !"
Merus gets up as he's laughing .
Merus : "Very well , I'll help you ..."
Genki : "Much appreciated ..."
Genki , Merus and Miryoku leave the kid's house as they promise to finish the Monsters off .
Back in the 29Th Universe :
Tournament Manager : "ALRIGHT ARE YOU READY ???"
The crowd screams in excitement .
Diaborius appears on the stage against Mamalion a Long Red Haired Woman with A Skinny Body wearing a Red Bra and a Blue Underwear .
Mamalion : "You're really ugly ! I bet you're a complete nerd and trashed away by girls !"
Diaborius : "..."
Tournament Manager : "ALRIGHT LET THE MATCH BEGIN !!!"
Mamalion is out of the ring in a pile of blood .
Shinji is totally surprised as he didn't see what happened .
Some of the crowd are disgusted , Some more are terrified and some more are in shock as well as some other running and walking away .
Tournament Manager : "Is she dead ??"
Diaborius : "Yes ..."
The Tournament Manager is terrified as he's looking at Diaborius in shock .
Diaborius : "What is it ? Is Killing prohibited ? The only rules were to Throw them out of the ring or make them Unconscious ..."
Tournament Manager : "R-Right ..."
Shinji (Angry) : "That's horrible ..."
Tournament Manager : "THE 5TH MATCH ENDS WITH DIABORIUS'S VICTORY !"
The crowd is totally silent as Diaborius is going back to his room .
Toxotis (Thinking) : *That man ... He was something else ...*
Diaborius finally reaches his room as he finds ???¹ and ???² waiting for him .
???¹ : "How amazing !"
???² : "That was extremely fucking awesome ! How evil are you man ?"
Diaborius : "I don't care ... As long that my goals are fulfilled ."
???² : "So what do you plan on doing now ?"
???¹ removes the red Scarf as a Black Moon mark appears on his neck .
???¹ : "Let's continue on with the plan , That it came up with ."

                   Chapter 61 : End