Chapter 35 : Operation

Kokuto Grabs Shinji's Sleeping Body with him while Blasting Torento's dead body into Ash .
Kokuto proceeds his way to the 3Rd Universe .
Merus Goes back to the 6Th Universe after Noticing the Energy Signatures disappearing .
Merus (Thinking) : *Where the hell is Shinji ? Don't tell me that he actually lost ... , Did they take him ?*
Miryoku Regains Consciousness .
Merus : "You're awake ?"
Merus tells Miryoku the current Conditions .
Miryoku : "I see ... , So Shinji got captured ... How will we rescue him ?"
Merus : "I can still feel Spiritual Energy remains from One Of The Monarchs ... , This definitely means he took one down ... However I don't know about the rest , It could probably be that the surviving Monarch took him down , But why would the Monarch head back to the direction Of the 5Th Universe ... Instead of the 7Th ... After all We should of encountered each other there ..."
Kuro wakes up .
Merus : "Alright since you're all up , I'll tell you the plan ..."
Kokuto arrives in the 3Rd Universe sensing Sinister Huge Spiritual Energy with lots of bloodlust .
Kokuto Amused .
Kokuto continues his way entering Planet Earth .
Planet Earth engulfed with Red Bloody Mist and the entirety of the Surface is A Pile Of Blood ...
Kokuto (Terrified by the Huge Amount of Energy) : "This ... sure has changed ... Didn't think you'll be the one"
??? : "..."
The unknown figure covered in Blood looking at the boy carried on Kokuto's shoulder ...
??? : "T..h...a.t i..s"
Kokuto : "Yeah yeah whatever you'll come with me ..."
The unknown figure standing not showing the slightest emotions .
Kokuto : "Damn that's gonna be hard ..."
Kokuto tries going Closer to the unknown Figure .
??? : "AAAAAAH!!!"
The unknown figure shouts an Energy Scream causing a tremendous Earthquake on Earth .
The unknown figure barely walking .
Kokuto quickly Seals the entirety of the Unknown figure with efficiency and takes it leaving the Sad Planet and the 3Rd Universe .
Kokuto makes his way towards the 3523Rd Universe with the Trascender and the mysterious figure .
Shirou reached the 7Th Universe .
Kuro : "Alright then ..."
Miryoku : "So cool , I'm in"
Kokuto reaches the 5Th Universe .
Merus : "Alright I feel it's coming back !!!"
Kuro : "That was way too quick ..."
Merus : "Shinji's definitely sealed ..." Let's try to take him back by force !"
Kokuto reaches the 6Th Universe .
Kokuto is stopped by Miryoku , Kuro and Merus
Kokuto : "How Pleasant ... Being greeted A 2Nd Time by the God Of Creation !"
Merus : "You're that Monarch !"
Kuro : "I don't remember this one , Is he new ?"
Merus : "Well he's Still trouble after all , But we'll take Shinji bac-"
Merus notices the Sealed Mysterious figure on Kokuto's Shoulder .
Merus : "Who's that ?"
Kokuto : "Sorry but it's a secret"
Kokuto tries to bypass The three .
Kokuto : "Sorry but I can't fight you guys when I have a Job to do ..."
Merus grabs Kokuto momentarily and Kuro pulls out Nirvana's Stick hitting Kokuto with it .
Kokuto's Hair turns from Black to Moderate Red .
Kokuto : "Oh there's no way , You got Nirvana's Stick , Did you ?"
Kuro : "I definitely did !"
Kokuto kicks Merus getting away from him ...
Merus : "Quickly Kuro ! Hit him again"
Kuro Rushes as fast as he could towards Kokuto trying to hit him with the Stick .
Kokuto dodges grabbing the Stick to take it away .
Kuro Kicks Kokuto in the face and Miryoku blasts him with an Energy Shockwave ...
Kuro Rushes to Kokuto . Kokuto dodges and flees towards the 7Th Universe .
Kokuto : "I'm truly ashamed of myself , Running away , But Lord Saganbo's Mission is top Priority , I can't fight well without my Sword and let alone going against The HeartDeath Stick , This truly isn't a Warrior's Spirit but i got to go !"
Merus : "DON'T LET HIM GO , IT WILL BE ALL OVER !!!"
Kuro , Miryoku and Merus all Go Full Speed behind Kokuto but cannot Catch up .
Kokuto reaches the 7Th Universe as his Hair regains it's color .
Shirou notices Kokuto who went past him .
Shirou finally reaches the 6Th Universe .
Shirou arrives to Merus , Miryoku and Kuro seing them in deep Despair ...
Shirou : "Merus , Who are these guys ? And why are you this Depressed ?"
Merus : "It's over ..."
Back In The 3523Rd Universe :
Amado : "Kokuto succeeded ! not only , In bringing it but he also took the Trascender !"
Saganbo : "THE FUCK YOU SAID !!! , THIS IS HUGE !!!"
Dentetsu arrives to the 3523Rd Universe in front of Saganbo .
Saganbo : "THE TRASCENDER IS TAKEN DOWN !"
Dentetsu : "Oh ! That's kinda cool , Who did it though ?"
Amado : "Kokuto did"
Dentetsu : "As expected , He always serves you like a dog ..."
Saganbo : "Huh ?! What the hell are you saying ?"
Dentetsu : "Tchk , Nothing . Amado , what is there to do ? I'm bored ."
Amado : "There's nothing going on , And ask Lord Saganbo not me ..."
Dentetsu : "Like I would ever talk with a loser ..."
Saganbo : "Prostrate yourself underling ..."
Saganbo unleashes some of his Spiritual Energy .
Dentetsu unleashes Energy as well .
Amado : "Oh come on , Again ?"
Dentetsu and Saganbo stare at each other and Stop the Clash as Dentetsu Goes away again wandering the Multiverse .
Amado : "Kokuto really did great as always ... , By the way ma Lord what are you doing next , When you actually receive your Preys ..."
Saganbo : "Totally Unreal ! , This must be a lucky Period ... 2 Different Trascenders at the same time ? , Madness , Total Madness ..."
And So , 1 Week and a half has passed since Shinji's Capture , Kokuto reached the 3318Th Universe .
Meanwhile on the 70Th Universe Merus finished constructin his 6 Men Army for Shinji's Rescue Operation .
Merus : "This means war !"

                     Chapter 35 : End

[Multiversal Conflict Arc Act 1 : End]