Chapter 55 : Multiversal Conflict

Saganbo charges a Huge Dark Energy Ball .
Shinji is emitting every ounce of his Spiritual Energy as he's not giving up .
"I won't fucking give up ..." . Says Shinji as tears start pouring out of his face .
Shinji : "I won't let my Mom And Hana go like that ! I'll definitely definitely take you down !"
Saganbo : "Pathetic ... You're crying ?"
Shinji can't even wipe out his tears even though he wants to , Since he doesn't have hands anymore .
Saganbo : "Well who said they were all dead ?"
Shinji is terrified upon hearing Saganbo .
Shinji : "What ?"
Saganbo stops charging the Darkness Energy Ball upon seeing a Portal open near Shinji .
Saganbo : "You still have one more with you ?"
Someone comes out from the portal who appears to be X .
Shinji : "Who are you ?"
X takes a look at Saganbo .
Saganbo : "This energy ... Well no wonder Amado got defeated !"
X removes his Disguise .
Saganbo : "Well after all you are ... Hyachima ..."
X appears to be a Blond short hair guy with a Divine Posture . It is The God Of Absolute Beginning Hyachima .
Saganbo : "How much has it been since I've last seen you man ... However , What the fuck are you doing on my Multiverse , Pest ???"
Hyachima : "Oh come on already , Sanbo , Why are you angry about that ? I just paid a visit to see the Trascender !"
Somehow Shinji is back to how he was , totally alright after getting touched by Hyachima .
Hyachima : "You're going with me ..."
Shinji : "What ?"
Saganbo : "Allow me to show him something before you get him ..."
Saganbo removes the seal Put on the unknown Figure that was brought in by Kokuto along with Shinji .
Shinji is left totally shocked and stunned .
Tears start flowing from Shinji's eyes .
Shinji : "... You're one hell of a fucking piece of shit ... SAGANBO !!"
Shinji tries to rush at Saganbo but Hyachima grabs him stopping him and immobilizing him .
Saganbo smiles as it's revealed the Unknown figure is Sakuta Hana , Shinji's little sister .
Shinji : "LET ME GOOOO !!!"
Saganbo : "I have something to add ... Don't worry she isn't dead , In fact she's totally alive and well ."
Shinji is shocked as he starts crying heavily .
Hana wakes up .
Shinji : "HANA , HANA !!!"
Hana takes a look around her as she sees Shinji .
Shinji : "IT'S YOUR BROTHER ! IT'S YOUR BROTHER HANA , EVERYTHING IS FINE DON'T WORRY !"
Hana : "W---h----o ... A--r--e ."
Shinji's eyes widen up as he's heard her voice .
Hana : "W-h--o A--r-e ... Y-o---u ."
Shinji is left shocked and surprised .
Shinji looks at Saganbo as he felt something is totally off .
Shinji : "What , did you , do ?"
Saganbo : "Oh don't worry ... You thought she died , But she simply Transcended death ..."
Shinji : "Transcended ."
Saganbo : "That's right ... Sakuta Hana is the 5Th Trascender !"
Shinji is shocked .
Saganbo : "However , I guess the Trascender powers were too much for her to handle , So she lost everything ... From human Emotions to Memories , even her ability to talk or do anything properly ... She even massacred all of planet earth , She ain't the same person you knew before ..."
Shinji looks like he's out of his mind .
Shinji : "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA--"
Hyachima knocks Shinji down as he passes out .
Hyachima grabs Shinji and constructs Portals all over the rest of the 5 .
Hyachima : "Well I'll be going now ..."
Saganbo : "You are going with them ?"
Hyachima : "Yeah ... And if you dare stop me , There will be consequences ."
Saganbo : "..."
Hyachima : "Alright take care Sanbo ! By the way I repaired your throne , No need to thank me , Have fun !"
Hyachima goes with the rest of the 5 and Shinji with him through the Portal that is immensely huge .
The portals close .
Saganbo : "Damn moron !"
Hana : "W--h--o a--r--e ."
Saganbo : "Well then I might as well start taming you ..."
Some hours later :
Shinji wakes up to see himself laying down and Merus , Miryoku , Kagaya and Netsudo looking at him .
He's in some kind of weird planet .
Shinji : "Huh ? Where am I ?"
Hyachima : "The Multiverse I'm in charge of ... I call it the Hyachima Multiverse . This is my Multiverse's 3Rd Universe's , 4Th Galaxy's , 1089Th Planet ."
Shinji turns to his right to find Hyachima .
Shinji remembers what happened back with Saganbo .
Shinji : "BASTARD ! I'M GONNA FUCK YOU UP , TAKE ME BACK ."
Hyachima : "Useless ... She's been taken by him ... If you want to save her , You need to be stronger ."
Shinji stops to cry .
Merus : "That must have been tough huh ..."
Shinji (Crying) : "I was ... Way too damn weak !"
Hyachima : "To be fair , You weren't weak ... You were just Fighting a god , It was to be expected ... Wipe away your tears ! Men don't cry ! Embrace yourself and grow stronger , Stronger than everyone ! You should keep moving forward ! If you wish to save your sister !"
Shinji wipes away his tears as he's determined to do whatever it takes to save Hana .
Netsudo : "By the way ni-"
Kagaya : "NICE TO MEET YOUU , I'M KAGAYA OF THE BEASTS !"
Netsudo (Whispering) : "Hey that wasn't cool ..."
Shinji : "Yeah , Good to meet you as well , I'm Sakuta Shinji ."
Netsudo : "And ... I'm Netsudo ."
Shinji : "Oh , Nice to meet you too !"
Miryoku : "Good to have you back , Shinji !"
Shinji : "Yeah I'm back ..."
Merus : "You don't look surprised to learn about the existence of another Multiverse ..."
Shinji : "I learned the entire truth , Merus ..."
Merus : "I see ..."
Miryoku : "Wait , he said Universe right ? Did he actually say Multiverse ?"
Kagaya : "YEAH WHAT DO YOU MEAN ANOTHER MULTIVERSE ???"
Merus : "I'll explain to you guys ..."
Shinji : "Wait first off ... Where are Shirou and Kuro ?"
Merus : "Hyachima didn't take Kuro , He forgot him ... I'm sure he's still okay , Since I put a shard of my Spiritual Energy in him before , I still feel his energy ... And for Shirou , He woke up before us all and went away , He didn't say where he went to ...
Hyachima : "I already talked with him ..."
The 5 look at him confused at what talk they had .
Hyachima : "I'm going to tell you the Inevitable truth about this Multiverse ... I'm gonna have you do some work for me , especially you Trascender ..."
Shinji : "I don't mind , You're a different god , I can tell ..."
Hyachima : "This is a huge Favor I want to ask of you ... A favor so huge , you need to prepare for it really well , Because , Failure is not an option ..."

                  Chapter 55 : End
[Multiversal Conflict Arc Act 3 : End]

Multiversal Conflict Arc : End