Chapter 53 : Crimson

Saganbo charges a Blast to throw at Shinji .
Shinji doesn't move as he simply closes his eyes and breaths profoundly .
Saganbo throws the Blast towards Shinji .
Shinji catches the Blast with his Right Hand and throws it back at Saganbo .
Saganbo gets Blown away by his own blast as he gets Slightly injured .
Shinji : "It's name was the Innate Self State , Am I right ?"
Saganbo : "Yeah ."
Shinji : "I feel like I'm on a completely other level with this power ... I feel that I'm ... Liberated ... Somehow ..."
Shinji smiles .
Shinji : "I feel real great ! I can't describe this feeling !"
Saganbo rushes to Shinji punching him .
Shinji doesn't budge as he punches Saganbo in the Stomach .
Saganbo bleeds .
Shinji kicks Saganbo back away from him .
Shinji : "I'm stronger now , Every single Ability , even my entire  body and Spiritual Energy structure went an entire dimension higher ..."
Saganbo rushes to Shinji to attack him with an Energy blast however Shinji easily dodges the blast and grabs Saganbo's Leg throwing him into his throne destroying it .
Shinji walks towards Saganbo Slowly .
Saganbo bleeds again .
Saganbo is a little upset about his throne being destroyed .
Saganbo looks at Shinji with Excitement .
Saganbo : "Isn't that just way too great ? I feel like I'm having the fun of my life now !"
Shinji : "How so ? You're getting destroyed and thrown around ? How is that fun to you ?"
Saganbo : "Who knows ?"
Shinji rushes to Saganbo with a Crimson Energy Embued Fist .
Shinji punches Saganbo in the face pushing him back destroying a wall in the room .
Saganbo bleeds even more .
Saganbo : "Oh damn it ! You're totally destroying my room !"
Shinji punches Saganbo over and over again as Saganbo gets more and more Injured and he keeps bleeding more and more dangerously .
Shinji stops Punching as he takes a look at Saganbo and says : "Why aren't you punching back ? Did you lose hope ? You should still be able to significantly damage me even now right ?"
Saganbo smiles .
Saganbo : "I'm just lazy now ... That's why ..."
Shinji : "I don't understand ... You're the Destruction God ... Yet you haven't shown any sign of Destruction against me , At least ..."
Saganbo : "Oh ?! Mocking me now aren't you ?"
Shinji : "Not really . Just wondering ..."
Saganbo : "Destruction huh ?"
Shinji kicks Saganbo up as he destroys the room's roof and he keeps kicking Saganbo up as they reach the Space .
Shinji kicks Saganbo with a Crimson Energy Embued Kick as Saganbo bleeds even more .
Shinji : "You're near your death door ! However I'll keep tormenting you slowly ... So you won't die so easily !"
Saganbo : "Oh ?! Then be my guest !"
Shinji punches Saganbo 58 Universes away to the 3581St Universe .
Saganbo (Bleeding) : "Are you sure ? You want this much Energy Pressure to be going throughout the Multiverse ?"
Shinji : "My danger Sense is stable ... You're limiting it to the space we're fighting at ... That's why I kind of respect you ... You really have the qualities of a true man ..."
Saganbo : "Man huh ? What kind of a downgrade is that ?"
Shinji tries to Punch Saganbo but Saganbo dodges and Kicks Shinji back .
Shinji is barely affected by the Kick as he rushes right back to Saganbo blasting him with A 2 Palm Concentrated Energy Blast .
Saganbo concentrates all his energy just to block the attack .
Saganbo gets hit by the attack as he bleeds excessively and gets pushed back to the 3588Th Universe .
Saganbo is at his limit .
Shinji : "I'm going to finish you off ! I'll avenge everyone ..."
Saganbo smiles .
Saganbo : "You actually can quite control the Innate Self State unlike my expectations , It didn't disappear yet ... I hoped it will actually ... But that's too bad , Damn it !"
Shinji : "I see ... That would have been the best thing to do in your current condition . Buying time for the Innate Self State to end ... However , that's the true ending you deserve , Destruction God Saganbo !"
Saganbo : "You're talking as if you won and you'll be delivering the finishing blow , Huh ? How cocky ."
Shinji : "I'm not being cocky it really is the end , You will die . You're at your limit ."
Saganbo : "You know ? I might of used 100% Of my Spiritual Energy ... But did I ever say I was at my full Power ?"
Shinji is surprised .
Saganbo : "Just to be clear ... I truly respect you , I didn't conceal my true Power because you didn't deserve it or something , I simply dislike it ... But you're leaving me no choice ."
Shinji : "What ? You still have more ?"
Saganbo's wounds dissapears as he looks as good as new .
Shinji is shocked .
Saganbo : "The Stage I was fighting you at was the Initial Stage , Destruction Disable ."
Shinji : "Initial Stage ?"
Saganbo : "Now , I'll begin with the Intermediate one"
Shinji looks slightly scared .
Saganbo : "Behold Trascender ! I'll show you the True Essence Of Destruction !"

                   Chapter 53 : End