Chapter 36 : Trascender Retrieval

[Enter : Multiversal Conflict Arc Act 2]
Merus : "This means war !"
The 6 People along with Merus are Kuro , Miryoku , Shirou , A Disguised Guy with Blond hair identifying himself as X , A Mortal from the 51St Universe , The 3Rd Ranked Universe in terms of Fighting Potency , The Strongest of his race the Owaranians and his Universe , Netsudo , And the final guy is The 4Th Strongest Universe in terms of Fighting Potency the 70Th Universe famous Mortal , The one that won the Tournament made in his Universe , Kagaya .
As expected of Kuro , Shirou and Miryoku , They wouldn't let a friend go Just like that . As for the other 3 , Merus used his Vast Knowledge of the Multiverse to gather information in the past Week to Gather them and thanks to X , who actually has an ability that lets them teleport across the Universe as they like . They didn't worry about the time for transportation . They've all been training to launch an all out Attack for the past week . As they are prepared to even Assault Saganbo's Mansion located in the 3523Rd Universe .
As They are discussing their Plan again , Kokuto already reached the 3180Th Universe .
Kagaya : "Yahoo ! LET'S GET THEM NICE AND QUICK!!!"
Netsudo : "Hey calm down already , Why are you screaming !!!"
Kagaya : "I'M JUST EXCITED !!!"
Kuro : "You know this is something to be excited about though ."
X notices that Miryoku is absent minded .
X : "What is it ? Are you worried ?"
Miryoku : "Oh ! Yeah ... For sure .... I mean I'm way too weak for this ... I did think In a fight against a Monarch after all ... I let Kuro all alone . I won't do anything in the Assault either ..."
X Laughs .
X : "Haha !! Well you surely might be quite weak for Monarchs ... As far as things go , but You still have a warm and kind heart ... You actually are doing all this for the sake of Trillions and Trillions of Living Beings ... No One could be as kind hearted as you ... You actually would prove to be a Big help here ... So don't talk crap about yourself ..."
Miryoku (Smiling and shedding some tears) : "Yeah that could be true ... , We will definitely save Shinji !!!"
Kagaya : "HELL YEAH !"
Netsudo (While Getting Shaked by An Excited Kagaya) : "Shirou !!! Stop him please ..."
Shirou : "I actually have no business with you guys anyways ..."
Everyone except Merus and X looks with a Confused face at Shirou .
Shirou : "After all , I Simply agreed to help for some Space Dust from Merus ..."
Kagaya (Leaving Netsudo Alone) : "HEY , WOULD YOU CUT THE CRAP ALREADY ? THE ENTIRE FATE OF THE MULTIVERSE IS ON THE LINE , WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS ?"
Shirou (With his Eardrums hurt from the shouting) : "Would you please stop shouting ? And I'm like this because it actually is none of my business ... I'm a simple Sniper who helps for Money ..."
Miryoku : "Then why are you risking your life for it ?"
Shirou : "Because it simply is an offer worth risking your life for after all it's 2000 Space Dust ... , And it's not like I really helped much anyway ..."
Merus : "That's not true ... You actually did help a lot , The Gorogilians' Blood you brought will help a lot after all ... But I'm happy with your cooperation after all ..."
Shirou : "..."
X : "So will we teleport already ?"
Merus : "Not yet , We should be going to the 3403Rd Universe first where there is no trace of Saganbo's Energy ...
Kuro : "What , Is he Consistently emitting his Energy , and Isn't it emitting to around 118 Universes too much ?"
Merus : "Well it's actually 236 Universes since it actually goes from the 3523Rd Universe to further Universes until the 3641St , So 3642Nd will be the safe point in there , But we should be going to the 3403Rd so we can encounter Kokuto and convince him to unleash the seal on Shinji , Since only he can do so ... However if he won't we would have to take him down and break through the seal ... , and also it's not that he is consistently emitting energy ...  actually Saganbo's energy around 236 Universes is the  Suppressed version ..."
Kuro shocked .
Merus : "If Saganbo ever decided to Emit his entire Energy , It will engulf the entire Multiverse and beyond ..."
Everyone except X's Shocked .
X : "As expected of the man himself ..."
Netsudo : "Wait how are the Mortals like 10 Universes away , Or even on the same Universe as him living then ..."
Kuro : "Isn't it clear ? It means that there are no living Mortals on those Universes ..."
Netsudo terrified ...
X : "So then the location is on the 3403Rd Universe ? Right ?"
Merus : "Right !"
X opens a huge Portal as everyone jumps in and teleports to the 3403Rd Universe .
Kokuto reached the 3305Th Universe .
X feels Energy .
X : "I feel some good Spiritual Energy dozens of Universes away ..."
Merus : "Tchk , So that should be Kokuto , He's this close already ?"
Netsudo : "Oh Amazing X ! You're actually sensing Energy this far away ?"
X senses huge Energy that came in a blink of an eye .
X turns around .
Everyone Senses the Energy as they could barely budge .
X : "DODGE!!!"
A Universal Shockwave occurs through a Kick from the Mysterious Energy wielding Entity destroying the 3403Rd Universe .
Everyone appears protected in the 3404Th Universe as X quickly fleed grabbing them away to the 3404Th Universe .
X : "That was close !"
Kagaya : "NOT ONLY THAT YOU ARE GREAT AT TELEPORTING , SENSING BUT YOU'RE EVEN THIS FAST ? MAN YOU'RE PERFECT"
Amado : "Well well ... Didn't expect such a Strong Mortal with you !"
X : "Oh so it's this Amado guy , The servant of Saganbo ?"
Merus : "Yes he is ..."
Amado : "Won't let you get the Trascender so I'll have Kokuto go safely through here ..."
Merus : "Oh come on having Amado here is tough ..."
Kokuto reaches the 3356Th Universe .
Kagaya : "WHY DON'T WE JUST TEAM UP ON HIM ? WE WILL SURELY WIN !"
Merus : "I surely hope it would be that easy ..."
X : "Sorry to say that , But his energy is on another level ... We won't easily defeat him , You know ?"
Kuro : "Still it's our only chance isn't it ?"
Kuro pulls out the HeartDeath Stick and engulfs it with Energy .
Miryoku displays her Entire Energy ready for a Shockwave .
Shirou pulls out his Rifle Ready for an Emerald Laser Beam .
Merus Emits his Spiritual Energy ready for an Energy Wave .
X creates Portals all around Amado preparing for his Attack .
Kagaya transforms to his Buff Monster Mode where his strength , Energy and speed increases dramatically .
Netsudo scared emits small Particles Of Energy Transforming every particle into Lava , Ready to be throwed ...
Amado : "Fascinating !"
Everyone launch their attack at Amado Hitting him and causing a Huge Shockwave destroying the entirety of the 3404Th Universe ...
Merus : "We should retrieve the Trascender !!!"

                    Chapter 36 : End