Chapter 67 : Obvious Outcome , Unfazed Will

Back in the 29Th Universe , some Minutes pass as the Tournament Ring is fixed , Achnologia is examining the Spectators as if she's looking for something .
Rasephel is sweating more and more as he thinks : *The Doctor ... He wants me to win ... I can't ... Not against such opponent ... But I will ... try my best .*
Tournament Manager : "SORRY TO KEEP YOU WAITING , LADIES AND GENTLEMEN !!"
The crowd screams in excitement .
Syntricario wakes up to find himself lying on his bed in his room with Myasimeiyo and Diaborius .
Syntricario slowly gets up in pain as he remembers what happened during his fight and that he lost .
Syntricario : "Fuck it ..."
Myasimeiyo : "How Dissapointing ... One Punch ? Truly disgraceful ."
Syntricario as he barely rushes to Myasimeiyo : "SHUT THE FUCK U-"
Syntricario's body is in terrible pain due to Shinji's Punch .
Myasimeiyo : "For real ? A Punch did this much ? You really are way behind ..."
Diaborius : "We don't know the true extent of that guy's power ... So we can't judge ..."
Myasimeiyo : "We may not ... But I'm sure I won't be as pathetic as he was , I will probably defeat him ..."
Syntricario : "I hope you both get to fight him in the fucking Semi Finals and feel the humiliation I felt !"
Myasimeiyo : "Well let's have a bet ... If either of us , Diaborius or me has to fight him and either of us wins , You will have to give me 10392 Space Dust . If we lose , We will give you ..."
Syntricario : "10392 ??? Isn't that a little too much ? But I'm sure you will lose so I'm okay with it ."
Diaborius : "..."
Myasimeiyo : "Alright then deal !"
Back on the Tournament Ring .
Rasephel and Achnologia are both on the Ring that is surrounded by a Huge Barrier .
Tournament Manager : "ARE YOU READY ???"
Achnologia : "I am !!"
Rasephel : "... Yes"
Tournament Manager : "LET THE FINAL MATCH OF THE QUARTER FINALS , BEGIN !!!"
Huge Energy comes out of the barrier that takes down most Competitors and makes them fall Unconscious , The Tournament Manager is barely holding on .
Toxotis is surprised .
Toxotis : "That's waay too much !"
Shinji : "What the hell is this amount ?? This amount of energy is on par with mine ."
Achnologia and Rasephel are moving on a speed that's way too fast for the Tournament Manager to follow .
Rasephel blasts Achnologia , However the Blast freezes and slowly compresses .
Rasephel smiles as he goes further from Achnologia and throws multiple Blasts .
All of the Blasts freeze before reaching Achnologia and goes back at Rasephel .
Rasephel smiles again as he dodges all the blasts .
Achnologia smiles and says : "Amazing !!! You dodged all of your own blasts with ease !"
Rasephel : "I ... Wasn't going all out ... With them ..."
Achnologia : "Not too bad for a kid ... You don't seem to be that much of a kid though ..."
Rasephel : "I'm 3 years old ... So yeah I'm a kid ..."
Achnologia : "Huh ?? The Doctor really is amazing !"
Rasephel is surprised .
Rasephel : "You know the doctor ?? H-"
Achnologia is behind Rasephel .
Achnologia : "S-orry , But you should focus on the Match for now ..."
Rasephel : "Cra-"
Rasephel quickly gets away from Achnologia .
Achnologia blasts a White weird shaped Hexagonal Energy Blast at Rasephel .
The Blast was too fast that it barely hit Rasephel's palm .
Rasephel : "... I'm doomed ..."
Rasephel can't move his palm anymore , He can't even feel it .
Achnologia : "You're way too smart !!! You actually figured out my ability since the beginning of the match !! As expected of Mentiodras's Creation !"
Rasephel : "..."
Achnologia : "Your Palm is know trapped in Time !"
Rasephel (Thinking) : *My chances of victory are ... 0% ... She's not even using 10% of her power now ... Neither her Spiritual Energy is near that Level , Nor her Ability Prowess ... If she wanted ... She could of erased me from the very beginning of this match ...*
Rasephel sweats a lot .
Achnologia : "Come on ! Show me your full power !!"
Rasephel's eyes go totally white and they shine with a very concentrated Yellow Light .
Rasephel : "Operation 1-A ,,, Start ..."
Rasephel's energy rises to a tremendous level .
Achnologia smiles and rises her energy level as well .
Shinji is completely surprised .
Rasephel : "1St Seal Destruction Operation : Osore ! End !"
Rasephel is way stronger , All of his attributes went 1 Grade higher .
Achnologia : "I see , I wasn't wrong after all ... You're one of the Special Mentiodras's Creations as well , Since you have seals on your body ! However I heard unleashing those seals may cause some aftereffects right !?"
Rasephel rushes at Achnologia with no second thought .
Achnologia (Thinking) : *Fast !*
Rasephel tried to punch but he ends up punching air , since Achnologia is no longer there . She appears to be some Kilometers behind him .
Rasephel rushes at Achnologia again with A Huge Yellow Energy Blast that he immediately throws .
Achnologia avoided the attack without apparently moving and she appears at another location .
Rasephel (Thinking) : *Countering Time with Tremendous speed isn't enough ...*
Rasephel stops for a moment as pierces his own heart .
Achnologia : "This is amazing Rasephel !"
Rasephel : "Operation 2-A ,,, Start ..."
Rasephel's Energy is so high that it causes a crack in the so said impenetrable barrier .
Achnologia : "Hey manager !"
Tournament Manager : "Um ... Yes ??"
Achnologia : "Triple the Barrier's strength , Or probably even way more ... This one won't hold up !"
Tournament Manager : "VERY WELL"
The Tournament Authorities heard Achnologia and decided to Power up the Barrier a lot .
Achnologia raises her Energy even higher as well .
Rasephel : "2Nd Seal Destruction Operation : Hitsuyō ! End !"
Rasephel became way way faster that He Barely Scratched Achnologia with a Punch before she switched locations .
Achnologia laughs and gives a really angry smile .
Rasephel : "Operation 2-B ,,, St-"
Achnologia : "Enough ... I'm not in the mood anymore ..."
The Barrier shatters and Rasephel is all bloody and out of the Ring .
Rasephel is lying on the ground .
Achnologia : "You were a Formidable opponent , However I can't hold back forever ."
Rasephel's functions weaken due to removing 2 of his seals .
Rasephel (Thinking as he's crying) : *I didn't do my best at all Doctor , I still had more seals ... I didn't unleash all of them ... I'm sorry that I didn't do my best like you told me to ...*
Tournament Manager : "What the hell was that ??"
Achnologia returns Rasephel's Palm to normal .
Achnologia : "Sorry about the Blood ... However I believe you will recover soon ... You don't feel pain right ? Sorry for making you cry kid ..."
Rasephel : "It's alright ... I'm not crying ... Tears are just overflowing because of my own weakness ..."
Some Spectators regain consciousness slowly .
Tournament Manager : "ALRIGHT THEN !! THE CRAZY MATCH OF THE QUARTER FINALS ! HAS ENDED WITH ACHNOLOGIA'S VICTORY !"
Shinji is left totally stunned .

Chapter 67 : End