Chapter 75 : Tenacity of The Unchosen

Back On An Unknown Multiverse :

Every single Universe seems to be totally frozen and not a single Planet or Galaxy in said universes are moving , Living Mortals still reside in said Universes and life exists .

However , Those mortals are not moving themselves , pretty much "Frozen in time" .

The only one that seems to be moving in this Vast Infinite Multiverse is none other than Achnologia who came all the way from the Tournament back on Hyachima's Multiverse , That is dozens of Multiverses away from this one and is currently flying across the 15Th Universe of this Multiverse .

It appears that all what's happening to the Multiverse is undoubtedly Achnologia's Ability to manipulate time .

Something else then appears to be moving in the same Universe as Achnologia which surprised her as she feels it's presence right behind her .
As she turns around she finds a blast aimed right at her face .

The One aiming the blast was a Straight Grey Haired Old tall man with A Black Suit And Black Shades .

Achnologia quickly backs away as the man releases the blast .

Achnologia not thinking much of the blast simply tries to Trap it in time and disperse it .

However , upon activating her Ability , She realized .. That the Blast cannot be stopped .

Achnologia barely dodges the Blast that leaves a slight scratch on her cheek .

Achnologia is truly surprised as she glares the man down , asking him : "Who are you ?"

The man says in a completely cold , emotionless voice : "Moderator"

Achnologia is confused as it's the first time she ever heard of something like this despite her long long years of experience .

The man then resumes : "Goddess Of Time , Achnologia Kryptosus , Crime : Utilising Time Powers searching for evidence about Absolution which leads to "Identified Historical Connaissance" which is Totally prohibited according to Volume 3 , Rule 344 ! Punishment : Absolute Erasure !"

Achnologia thinks for a moment as she looks back up : "Absolution you say ? What's that ?! And who are you to punish me ? The likes of you are easily disposable of with one tap of a Deity !"
Achnologia quickly touches the "Moderator" and retreats back as she traps him in time .

Achnologia (Proud) : "What do you say now ?! Honestly I was surprised how you were walking normally in the Universe in the first place , Since this whole Multiverse is trapped in time , However I guess I was thinking too much .."

The man charges up another blast as if nothing had happened , Showing that he wasn't trapped in time in the first place .

Achnologia is speechless as she quickly charges up a massive Octagonal Transparent Blast with all she's got .

Achnologia and the "Moderator" each release their respective blasts which should follow up by a clash , However what happened was that Achnologia's time fueled blast was erased and the "Moderator's" blast hit her head on .

Achnologia did not feel any pain , However her entire structure was breaking down slowly , but surely .

Achnologia was Totally flabbergasted , as she felt herself being slowly "erased" .

The Moderator was taking his leave until another totally identical man that clearly wasn't the same as him showed up saying that the rule was terminated and Achnologia's "fate" is to be changed .

Achnologia who's slowly getting erased suddenly comes back totally unharmed as if nothing happened .

Achnologia quickly shouts for them to wait , since they're taking their leave , as she's also experienced the most terrifying moment of her entire existence .