Chapter 38 : The Start of a Huge Struggle

Amado (As his mouth fades to nothingness) : "Wh-at Ar-e yo-u doi-ng ?"
X : "I'm simply toying with you ..."
Amado Emits his entire Energy decaying the entire Space as he crumbles .
X Erases the Entire Decaying Space .
X Removes his disguise for a moment .
Amado (As he is almost gone) : "I see ... , Looks like this is to be expected ... , However , You won't defeat Lord Saganbo !!"
Amado fades entirely into Nothingness .
X Puts his disguise back on .
X : "This is one down , However I had to use my True Power to put him down for good ... Well he's Saganbo's servant after all ..."
X begins constructing a Portal as he is interrupted by Dentetsu .
Dentetsu : "I came rushing after sensing Amado's defeat ..."
X : "Who are you ?"
Dentetsu Laughs .
X Surprised .
Dentetsu : "Amazing actually ... Didn't think you would defeat Amado , The Right Hand Man of Saganbo ... You're one heck of a monster ..."
X : "Who are you ?"
Dentetsu : "Why should I tell you ? For now I'm a Simple Monarch ..."
Meanwhile Kokuto reaches the 3519Th Universe as The Merus group reaches the 3514Th Universe pressured by the high energy .
Netsudo : "That's so huge !!! I can still hold on though , Kinda ..."
Kagaya : "OH YEAH , I'M TOTALLY FINE !"
Merus : "Damn It we gotta hurry up more !"
Kokuto reaches the 3520Th Universe .
Kokuto : "Almost there !!"
Merus's group reaches the 3515Th Universe .
Kokuto goes faster entering the 3521St Universe .
Daganu : "They're close ... Kokuto is very very close actually"
Kokuto reaches the 3522Nd Universe .
Raimei : "He's already here ..."
Kokuto reaches the 3523Rd Universe Universe entering Saganbo's Mansion as he bows down immediately .
Kokuto : "I'm here sir !"
Saganbo : "Welcome back ! My loyal  servant Kokuto !"
Saganbo : "Now we need Amado to get back and we will have an absolute Force to take them dow-"
Saganbo doesn't feel Amado's energy .
Saganbo : "It can't be ..."
Kokuto : "What is it sir ?"
Saganbo : "I-I can't feel , Amado's energy ... Anywhere in the Mul-tiverse ..."
Merus's group reaches the 3518Th Universe .
Merus : "We are 5 Universes away , Let's Hurry !!!"
Saganbo regains his composure as he gets the Sealed Unknown figure and The sealed Shinji .
Saganbo : "We won't have time to Carry out our plan ..."
Merus's group reaches the 3519Th Universe .
Saganbo : "Since we have company ..."
Raimei : "Don't worry sir go to your Room , We will take them on ..."
Saganbo : "Counting on you , Amado already Built a Huge Maze , Before his sudden disappearance ... This maze contains huge Kinds of Hallways and 6 Huge Rooms each one is equivalent to a 1000 Universes ... We will be activating it know , It will be in the Mansion ... My Room would be the 7Th One , After going through the 6 Of Them , I'll be taking the Two Gains there ... Don't disappoint me ."
Raimei , Daganu , Sasaki , Shinaru , Raigan , Ubiginu , Kokuto : "Yes Sir !"
Merus : "HERE WE GO !!!"
Merus's group enters the 3523Rd Universe as they spot a Huge Mansion with A Huge Roundabout way .
The group enters the Mansion that is in the form of a Huge Maze appearing to be a dungeon .
Netsudo appears barely standing because of the Energy . Kuro's standing fine but Slightly struggling to move smoothly , Same goes for Miryoku And Shirou , But Kagaya seems to be moving Alright thanks to his Well Physical condition .
9 Energy constructed monsters rushes towards the group .
Shirou multi Shots the Monsters killing them within fractions of seconds .
Shirou : "There are 3 Ways here ... We should split ..."
Merus : "Alright then , I'll be going through the 1St Way ... , Netsudo And Kuro go through the 2Nd Way , Shirou , Kagaya and Miryoku go Through the 3Rd Way !"
Shirou , Kagaya , Miryoku , Netsudo and Kuro : "Understood !"
Merus goes along the way , To enter a Room labeled 1St Room .
Merus tries to exit but the Door disappeared as an endless space appears .
Merus : "What ?!"
Sasaki : "The only way to exit this room . Is for one of us to die ..."
Merus : "Huh ?! You are ... A Mortal ??"
Sasaki : "Nice to meet you ... I'm Asakagi Sasaki , One Of The Strongest Mortals , And a Member of Lord Raimei's Special force ."
Merus rushes towards Sasaki as he Tries to Blast Sasaki but he Barely dodges it .
Sasaki : "That was too fast ..."
Sasaki tries to defend himself by Emitting his energy and Striking an energy Blast .
Merus takes it head on .
Sasaki : "How Fragile , You couldn't even dodge it ? And you're mocking me for being a Mortal ? Huh ?"
Merus Blasts Sasaki , As Sasaki heavily Bleeds and appears immobilized
Merus : "I Simply didn't dodge because it didn't deserve to be dodged in my current state ..."
Merus appears with a Yellow Ring Centering his entire body ...
Merus : "Gorogilians , What fascinating creatures you created ... Even though I'm the God Of Creation , I didn't know about their powers ..."
Merus : "By merging Some of the Gorogilians' blood with mine , It seems that they are Partial Gods , So fusing it with my blood has given me some of Their Powers ... Anything godly can be merged within me ... That's my power ..."
Sasaki (terrified) : "Stay Awa-"
Merus cuts Sasaki in Half .
Merus : "As A God , I cannot allow such disrespect ..."
Merus exits the 1St Room and continues going forward .
Meanwhile Netsudo And Kuro enter the 1St Room of their way labeled the 3Rd Room as they encounter one of the Monarchs .
Netsudo shaking and scared like always .
Kuro : "Which Monarch are you ?"
Daganu : "The SpeedOff Monarch , Daganu ..."
Then Shirou , Kagaya and Miryoku encounter Raimei in the 6Th Room the only room in their way ...
Merus enters the 2Nd Room as he finds two Mortals waiting for him , Raigan and Ubiginu .
The Battles start to heat up , As the Sealed Shinji finds himself inside a Huge Dream ...

                  Chapter 38 : End