Chapter 69 : Two Transcendentals , Showdown

Diaborius : "... Fine ..."
Achnologia leaves within a blink of an eye .
Tournament Manager : "Huh ? Where did she go ?"
Diaborius : "... I win by default . She left !"
Tournament Manager : "HOW WEIRD ! LEAVING WHEN SHE JUST REACHED THE SEMI FINALS ! WHAT A COWARDLY ACT !"
Diaborius : "No ... She had something to do 100% ... Either way , I was bound to win ..."
"I'm not so sure about that" . Says Shinji confident in himself .
Diaborius : "..."
Tournament Manager : "ALRIGHT THEN ! STRAIGHT TO THE FINALS ! TAWAKOMO GETO FACING OFF AGAINST DIABORIUS !"
Shinji and Diaborius waste no time and both make their way to the ring .
Diaborius (Thinking) : *His powers are clear ... I can counter them .*
Shinji (Thinking) : *His unique trait is that he can somehow compress things before reaching him ... Higher Pressure when enraged and his Energy somehow Vanishes , I'll get as much information as possible about that !*
Shinji : "You guys can make your eyes more reddish when you're angry . Right ? May I ask if that's a type of the Innate Self State ?"
Diaborius : "I don't think so ..."
Shinji : "Can you tell me about it ?"
Diaborius : "Can't ."
Shinji : "You're so quiet ..."
Tournament Manager : "ALRIGHT THEN !!! LET THE FINAL MATCH OF THE FINALS BEGIN !!! THIS WILL DECIDE THE CHAMPION !"
The crowd screams for a while due to excitement .
Shinji doesn't move simply observing Diaborius .
Diaborius also doesn't move .
Shinji (Thinking) : *I see ... not the type to make the first move huh ?*
Shinji : "Here I come !"
Shinji throws an energy blast at Diaborius .
Diaborius disperses it when it reaches him with a look from his eyes .
Shinji throws an all out blast at Diaborius .
Diaborius (Thinking) : *He's truly going all out !*
Diaborius's energy Fades and Pressure starts falling at Shinji .
The crowd is Unconscious .
Diaborius erases Shinji's Blast with a simple twist from his hand as his eyes are as red as blood .
Shinji adapts to the pressure and is moving well .
He's moving towards Diaborius . The Closer he gets the greater the Pressure is .
Diaborius : "I'm telling you for your own benefit ... If you get closer you'll get reduced to nothingness ."
Shinji : "Oh ! Nice ! As if you'll ever be able to do that !"
Shinji is right in front of Diaborius's Face .
Diaborius is surprised that Shinji is still alright in the pressure right in front of him .
Diaborius (Thinking) : *Well of course ... He have beaten both Syntricario and Myasimeiyo after all ...*
Diaborius Engulfs his Fist in red Energy and punches Shinji in the Stomach .
Shinji bleeds and gets knocked back .
Shinji (Thinking) : *N-o Way !!! he's actually very strong !*
Diaborius's eyes are even redder , more than ever ...
Shinji : "Act 6 ! Transcendental !!"
Shinji's energy rises exponentially as he easily rushes through the pressure punching Diaborius in the face pushing him back a lot almost knocking him out of the ring .
Diaborius (Thinking) : *How can he be so powerful ... What did he just do ? Transcendental ??*
Diaborius : "That's enough ... I'll end you ."
Diaborius points at Shinji with a very small red point on his finger .
Diaborius : "you're ... Erased ..."
Diaborius twists his finger while pointing at Shinji .
Shinji begins disappearing however the process is stopped and he quickly regenerates thanks to the 6Th Act since he Transcended the Erasure that Diaborius used at him .
Diaborius (Slightly Surprised) : "What just hap-"
Diaborius gets blasted head on by Shinji as he's pushed back .
Shinji (Thinking) : *I guess he's not that much of a deal ... He can't be the one that defeated the 200 since I'm easily overpowering him with the 6Th Act .*
Shinji's Energy is in continuous growth .
Diaborius : "Bastard ! What type of Power is that ?"
Diaborius : "Diabolic Display , 100% !"
Shinji feels an every Greater Pressure on him .
The Tournament Manager outside of the Barrier is barely resisting the pressure as well .
Shinji (Thinking) : *So he wasn't going all out yet ? His eyes are extremely red now ... It isn't pleasant anymore .*
Diaborius : "You're not ordinary ... Who are you ? What are you ?"
Shinji smiles and says : "I'm a Human From Another Multiverse . Sakuta Shinji From Planet Earth ."
Diaborius : "Human ? Another Multiverse ?"
Shinji (Thinking) : *Now that I think about it ... This guy , Isn't he a Transcendental ?? He should be ! It could be an organization that did that act ... This guy is definitely stronger than any Monarch I've fought till now !*
Shinji : "Do you work for someone ?"
Diaborius doesn't respond .
Shinji charges a Huge Triple Chained Blast thanks to the 3Rd Act that is Stronger due to the 6Th Act boost .
Diaborius engulfs All his body with Red Energy .
Diaborius : "I am a Devil ..."
Shinji : "..."
Diaborius : "I can't lose to humans ..."
Shinji smiles and says : "I see , Red eyes and devil ... Makes sense ."
Shinji Throws his enormous Blast .
Diaborius enters the Blast with his Red Energy skin .
The Blast explodes destroying Diaborius .
Diaborius Bleeds as his Shirt is blown off showing a Black Moon mark in the center of his chest .
Shinji bleeds and collapses .
Shinji (Thinking/In Pain) : *He wasn't actually trying to push through the blast ... He used the blast as a hiding spot and sniped me from there dammit ...*
Shinji is barely regenerating .
Shinji (Thinking) : *No way a mere erasure blast is rivaling my 6Th Act enhanced physique ... Is it somehow all what he had left ?*
Tournament Manager : "Um ?? IS IT A TIE ???"
Diaborius tries to stand up however he collapses again .
Shinji's regeneration is getting slower and slower .
Shinji keeps on bleeding and he tries to get up .
Diaborius as well tries to get up .
Shinji finally succeeds in getting up however Diaborius collapses once again .
Tournament Manager : "THE FINALS IS CONCLUDED !!! TAWAKOMO GETO IS THE CHAMPION !!"

                  Chapter 69 : End