Chapter 47 : Truth And Trascender

Shinji regains his composure as he stops crying and says : "I'm listening"
The Other Shinji gets away from Shinji and goes back a little and is ready to talk .
The Alternate Future Shinji takes a deep breath as if he's getting ready for a big talk .
Alternate Future Shinji : "Well you see ... First of all you are miserably weak and lacking in terms of Information"
Shinji seems rather surprised and confused at the same time .
Alternate Future Shinji : "First of all ... There are 6 Acts in your Trascender powers ... You only unlocked the lowest 3 , That are rather useless once you unlock the rest ..."
Shinji is even more surprised to hear the statement as he continues listening .
Alternate Future Shinji : "Apart from Trascender Knowledge ... You are like completely ignorant in terms of The Verse and construction of the entire world ..."
Shinji : "Huh ?! How so ... The Multiverse contains 3926 Universes and there are Galaxys inside the Universes and Planets inside Galaxys right ?"
Alternate Future Shinji looks at Shinji and bursts out laughing ...
Shinji (Angry) : "What ?! Isn't that right ? Merus told me that !"
Alternate Future Shinji (Laughing) : "I'm sorry ... But that's just way too simple ... If the Multiverse is everything and it contains 3926 Universes , then if it's not infinite ... Something definitely lies beyond it ..."
Shinji looks surprised and serious about that as he says with a surprised scared tone : "Then ... What's beyond the Multiverse ?"
Alternate Future Shinji : "The Asagaverse ... It contains a nearly infinite number of Multiverses !"
Shinji is totally shocked to hear the truth .
Shinji : "Asagaverse ?"
Shinji then adds right after that : "Wait The Asagaverse contains a nearly Infinite number of Multiverses right ?"
Alternate Future Shinji : "Right ."
Shinji : "So then , is this Multiverse the only Multiverse with living beings and a god in it ?"
Alternate Future Shinji : "No ... Not even close ... Every single Multiverse has Mortals and some even have gods ... Saganbo is the only one among the 12 Gods to possess one Multiverse ..."
Shinji is totally lost as he thinks for a short moment and then asks : "12 Gods ? All Multiverses have Mortals ?"
Alternate Future Shinji : "Yeah ... Saganbo for example is the Destruction God , He's a veteran one ... Merus is only proclaimed to be a Creation God , But he's more likely a Creation God trainee . The true Creation God is in a totally another Multiverse . There are more gods like the God Of Absolute Beginning , God Of Absolute End , God Of Heroïsm , God of War and more ."
Shinji : "I think I get it now ..."
Alternate Future Shinji : "No you still don't ... There are still even more ... The Asagaverse itself ... There are 3 Asagaverses which are contained by an Omniverse ... Where the strongest God is at ... This God among the 12 is way above in Class , Speed , Strength , Smarts and even Abilities , He's on another league ."
Shinji : "Which one is it ?"
Alternate Future Shinji : "I wonder myself ... I didn't reach that point in my timeline ... I already died"
Shinji looks surprised and confused one again .
Shinji : "Then how are you with me ?"
Alternate Future Shinji : "That's because if any Alternate Version of us dies we go back to the conscience of the Chosen Shinji ... Which is you !"
Shinji looks happy but stressed at the same time to realize the Entire Complex truth about the Omniverse and his huge role to protect it .
Shinji looks at The Other Alternate Future Shinji in Happiness saying : "Thank you ... You Actually told me really important things ! However will I truly make it ... And protect the Omniverse ?"
Alternate Future Shinji : "You definitely will ! You should only think about Transcending and getting stronger each millisecond !"
Shinji : "Right ! I think I'm ready !"
Alternate Future Shinji : "Hold on ! You won't be unsealed anyway , You're still sealed now . I will tell you the entire truth before you decide to do anything !"
Shinji : "Is there more ?"
Alternate Future Shinji : "Yes . The Truth about what a Trascender is . And the true essence of it ."
Shinji regains his determination and says : "I'm listening !"
Alternate Future Shinji : "You are this Multiverse's first Trascender but in fact you are the 4Th Trascender to appear in total !"
Shinji (Totally surprised) : "What ?????"
Alternate Future Shinji : "A Trascender is the hope of the Multiverse ? More like the hope of the entire Omniverse , You should of realized this by now ... However a Trascender's evolution is horrible ..."
Shinji : "How so ?"
Alternate Future Shinji : "The more you Transcend the more you lose your humanity ... And to be honest with you , One Of The Trascenders is already dead ... Due to how much strain he got , He decided to have gods end his life ."
Shinji : "Wait ... One ?? That means 2 Are still alive ??? Three Trascenders are in the Omniverse ???"
Alternate Future Shinji : "Yeah ... And the Two Of Them are far far beyond you , You are even smaller than an ant to them ... In fact , They even transcended gods ..."
Shinji (depressed) : "I truly began to realize how weak I am ..."
Alternate Future Shinji : "It's alright ... You may be weak ... However I know you more than anyone else , Even if I am an alternate version of yourself , I'm still you ... Together we are invincible !"
Shinji : "How ?"
Alternate Future Shinji : "I'll explain it in detail ..."

                 Chapter 47 : End