Epilogue 2 - Elizabeth and Lex

Epilogue Part 2

POV: Lex

Today Lizzie was setting up for Time magazine's Lifetime Achievement interview, we were a mere week away from our 25th wedding anniversary and I had a quiet night between the two of us. The kids were away, having headed back to work and school after visiting for Cam and Scar's anniversary.

As the make-up people were finishing up, I managed to catch my wife's eye.

"Hey beautiful." I said, smiling. "Have I told you today how beautiful you are?" Lizzie just smiled softly, so I continued. "You, my beautiful wife, are a goddess on Earth. Every time I see you, my heart flutters."

"Lex..." Lizzie blushed, a bright smile on her face.

The make-up people started to 'awe' as they cleaned up. "You are all set, Mrs. Dupree."

"Thank you, Shannan. You and your team are amazing."

I scooped Lizzie into my arms and pressed a kiss to her forehead. Placing her gently on her feet, she looked up at me.

"I am so proud of you, Elizabeth. I am so so proud of all that you have done, all that you have earned." I whispered. "Every day with you has been the best I could ever wish for."

"Baby, you are gonna make me cry." Lizzie said, hiding her face in my chest.

"But it's true. Now come on, you get to show the world just how amazing you are." I led the way to where the interviewer was set up. I stopped at the door, watching my wife sit across from the interviewer.

"Elizabeth! It's so good to see you again." Brandy said, pulling Lizzie into a hug, before looking over at me. "Lex, good to see you."

"Hey Brandy, shall I leave the two of you to it, or am I allowed to watch?" I asked.

"You can watch if you want." Brandy turned back to Lizzie. "Ready?"

"Absolutely."

"This is Brandy Kesson-O'Haren from Time Magazine. I am here with Elizabeth Olsen Dupree, this year's Lifetime Achievement Award winner." Brandy started, looking at her camera. "Elizabeth, first off, congratulations on the award, it is well deserved."

-----------------------

POV: Lizzie

"Elizabeth, first off, congratulations on the award, it is well deserved." Brandy said, looking at me.

"Thank you, honestly its very surreal to have won." I spoke softly, shrugging. "I am just proud to have made so many movies in my career."

"We will get to your movies in just a moment, but what makes you the Elizabeth Olsen that we know and love?" Brandy asked.

"My family, definitely. My wife and kids, my best friend - who might as well be my sister, and her family. I wouldn't be me without them."

"Can you tell us about your family? You and your wife have been notoriously private."

I looked at my wife and she nodded. "My wife is Alexas Dupree, of Dupree International. She's amazingly brilliant when it comes to business of all sorts. We married almost 25 years ago, next week is actually our anniversary. We have five kids. Paxton and Maverick are twins, they are 24. Both graduated in the top of their class from UNC. Pax works with his mom at D.I. Mav plays soccer with the US Men's team and New York City FC. We go to as many games as we can for him. Athena is our only single birth child, she's 21 this year. She actually just published her first young adult book, while studying at Columbia. She's so smart and creative." I took a breath, looking at Lex, who was smiling so brightly. "Our youngest two, also twins, are Sloane and Persephone. They turn 19 this year. Sloane, who goes by her middle name Jai, is headed to UNC on both an Academic and sports scholarship. For the moment she is wanting to study Sports Medicine and Therapy. Persephone, Seph, is headed to Boston University for Pre-Med. If she gets her way, she will head to Yale for Med School."