Chapter 21

Lex's POV

It's been a crazy 8 weeks since the twins made their early appearance, and I'm loving every minute of it. Lizzie and the babies have their two month check up today, and we will be able to find out when Pax and Mav will be able to fly.

Rod called last week and the renovations to our Keys estate was completed. Lizzie is going to love it. We had a private lagoon style pool added, as well as a small playground for the children. We also extended our private beach front. It's the perfect place to raise a family away from prying eyes.

I have also noticed my wife acting a tad antsy of late. I got out of the shower yesterday and Lizzie literally stared at me for 10 minutes while biting her bottom lip. She isn't the only one, the amount of cold showers Cam and I have taken over the last two months, well. Yeah.

I heard the door open. "Lex, we're back!" I heard my wife say. Walking out of my office, she jumps into my arms, kissing me passionately.

"Well hello to you my love, how did your appointments go?" I said with a smirk.

"Pax and Mav have almost doubled their birth weight and the doctor did say, since we are flying privately, we are good to go." she said.

"And, what about you?" I asked

"I'm fully cleared to resume my normal activities." She replied with a wicked smile and wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Where are the boys?" I asked.

"In their carriers, asleep."

I picked Lizzie up, carrying her to our bed. Just as I lowered her onto it, Mav made himself known, and he didn't sound happy.

I rolled off her with a laugh, as she went to get him. I adjusted myself, and followed her into the living room. She lifted Mav, cooing to him as she changed his diaper. Sitting back on the couch, she lifted her rip, and unhooked her bra, allowing Mav to attach. As I watched my son eat, I kind of got jealous. Lucky little bastard.

Pax drew me out of my stare, and I lifted him, going to change his diaper, and carrying him back to Lizzie. Mav was finishing up and she handed him to me to burp, while taking Pax to her other breast and feeding him.

Once the boys were fed and back to sleep, we ventured across the hall to see Cam, Scarlett, and Cara.

We knocked and entered Cam's penthouse. Cara was sitting on the couch watching TV, Levi was napping in his room, Cosmo was sitting on the floor playing, Rose was watching TV with Cara, and the twins were napping.

"So, where are your sister and Scarlett?" I asked playfully.

Cara gives me a side glance and grins. "They said they were going to shower about 30 minutes ago." She said cheekily.

"We need a nanny." Lizzie said, dropping onto the couch

-------------------------------------

Cam's POV

My wife is a horn dog. There I said it. The minute the doctor told her she was clear for all activities again, she just about ripped my pants off right then.

The ride home was interesting, as Scarlett couldn't keep her hands to herself. the twins, sleeping soundly in their car seats. "Scarlett, baby, I know you're excited, I am too, but, I need to not embarrass myself walking into the building. It's been 12 weeks, if the wind blows too strong I get hard. Your hand isn't helping." I smiled at her cheekily.

"Mmmm, I can't wait to get you into the house. The twins should sleep a bit longer, and I'm sure Cara wouldn't mind giving us a few minutes alone."

Once we pull into the parking garage, we grab the twins and head up. Walking into the living room, we see Cara, Rose, and Cosmo.

"Where is Levi?" I asked.

"He is down for his nap. How did your appointment go?"

"Great!! The twins are growing like weeds, and Scarlett has been given an all clear. Doctor also said the twins are fine to travel."

"Cam, will you give me a hand, I need to feed the girls and get them down for their nap." I heard Scarlett ask.

As I headed to the twins room, I saw my sister smirk at me, and chuckle. I entered the twins room, and saw my wife, changing Lily.

"Do you need me to change Kris, my love?"

"If you don't mind, I'm going to feed Lilly."

------------------------------------------

A/N: Shorter chapter, but amazing all the same. 

Word Count: 744