Chapter 6

A/N: Timeline wise, this is two days before Chapter 1. 

--------------------------

Cams POV

As I started to stir, I felt her warmth leave my body, and the bed shifted slightly. Slowly opening my eyes, I see Cobie, sleeping peacefully next to me, a slight smile on her rosy lips

I slide out of bed, sliding on a tank top and joggers, and I see Scarlett on my deck, looking out at the ocean. I walk out to join her, and silently slide my arms around her waist.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" I whisper in her ear.

She leans back into me, and I see tears streaming down her face. I turn her to face me, cupping her cheeks in my hands, brushing the tears away with my thumbs, "Scarlett, baby, are you ok?" I ask, worried I had hurt her.

"This isn't me Cam! I don't do shit like this, I don't fuck random people, much less my fucking costar! Oh my God!" she whined and buried her into my chest.

Hugging her close to me, "Shhhhh, Scarlett it's OK. You didn't do anything wrong. Scarlett, I think sometimes you forget you are a red blooded hot woman. Stop trying to impress the world, and be you." I said to her

She lifted her head, looking into my eyes, her hand moved up stroking my check. "Why are you so charming and so sweet?" she asked, smiling at me.

"Cause my Nanna instilled in me the importance of being kind. You never know what kind of day a person is having, or what their life may be like. So, I try to be kind to everyone."

She stands on her tiptoes and places a kiss on my lips, wrapping her arms around my neck, and I pick her up by her thighs, letting her wrap her legs around my waist. I walk over to my chair and sit with Scarlett straddling my lap.

We sit like this for a while, as the sun starts to rise, Scarlett's face tucked under my chin, I can feel her soft breath against my neck. I've got my eyes closed, and I feel her placing light kisses on my neck, followed by small bites. She continues up my neck, nibbling on my ear. I feel Cam Jr. wake up, as Scarlett starts to grind on my lap.

"Mmmm, somebody is feeling frisky." I say, as she grinds harder.

"Lift, you hips," she whispers in my ear. As I left my hips, she pulled down my joggers, letting Cam Jr. spring free. I run my hands up her thighs to her waist. Using one hand, I unzip my Hoodie she is wearing, revealing a very naked Scarlett. I lean forward taking her nipple into my mouth, sucking harshly, while my other hands caresses her other breast. I roll her nipple between my teeth and tongue ring, cause her to gasp, and arch her back.

"Jesus Christ Cam, please fuck me," she moans out. Lifting her up, I settle her over my throbbing dick, resisting the urge to enter her all at once instead, slowly lowering her, allowing her to adjust to my size. Once I'm fully inside her, I moan into her chest.

"God baby, you are so tight." She starts rolling her hips slowly, her hands on my shoulder, her head thrown back in complete abandon, little moans and gasps coming from her mouth. I feel her walls tightening around my dick, knowing she is close she leans forward and kisses me, sliding her tongue into my mouth, rolling it with mine, biting down as she moans in my mouth.

"Oh God Cam, fuck! I'm so close, please make me cum, oh god."

"Cum with me baby," I whisper as I release into her, and she releases all over my dick. She continues to roll her hips softly, her face in my neck, breathing hard.

"Scar, are you ok baby?" She nods her head against my neck. "How about we take a nice hot shower and have some breakfast?" I ask quietly.

"Mmmm, you're gonna have to carry me, I don't think my legs work." She laughs against my skin.

I slide her off my dick, and she whines at the empty feeling. I managed to get my jogger up, lifting her up and carrying her back into my room. Cobie is still sleeping soundly, and we decide to not wake her.

We managed to get into the shower, cleaning each other's bodies. Stepping out, I wrap a warm fluffy towel around her body and another one around mine. She grabs a pair of my joggers and a simple black t-shirt. We get dressed, leaving Cobie some clothes, and make our way to the kitchen.

"What shall we have, pancakes, waffles, eggs, bacon?" I ask.

"Pancakes, eggs and bacon, please." she says.

"Anything for you love, here is your coffee. You relax, while I cook breakfast for everyone."

Scarlett took her coffee out to our garden patio, curling up and enjoying the peace and quiet.

-----------------------------

Lex's POV

I'm either having the best dream, or someone is grinding on my dick. My eyes slowly drift open, and I find that I'm spooning Lizzie, and she is in fact grinding against my very hard cock. I hear her giggle, realizing she is very much awake. I place a soft kiss against her neck.

"Good morning darlin, feeling a little frisky?" I whisper.

"Mmmm, maybe a little," she turns her head and places a soft kiss on my lips. I run my hands down her tight stomach to her core, sliding a finger into her wet slit. She gasps, throwing her hand back and grabbing my hair. "Don't tease me Lex," she said

I take my hand, lifting her leg, and sliding my dick into her tight wet pussy, resisting the urge to just slam into her, instead using short, sharp thrust, filing her inch by inch. Once I'm fully inside her, I groan at how tight she is, slowly sliding in and out. Running my hands up to her breast, cupping it, and massaging it. I place kisses down her neck, nipping softly at her soft spot careful not to leave a mark. I can feel her walls tightening, around me, as I feel my own release building. Moving my hand down, I rub my finger against her sensitive little nub, causing her to moan my name. Feeling me release into her, trigger her own. I slide my dick out, as she rolls to face me.

"God Lex, that was amazing." she says as she caresses my face. "Where have you been all my life, I've never had sex this good." Pulling her closer, I kiss her lips softly.

"I'm happy I could be of service. You, Ms. Olsen, are a firecracker in the sack." I said.

As our kiss starts to become heated, we are started by the bathroom door opening and Hailee walking out in a towel. "Good morning you two," she cheekily says.

"Good morning Ms. Hailee, did you sleep well?" I ask.

"Yes, yes I did. Thank you for last night Lex, that was just what I needed." She said, leaning down to place a kiss on my lips and another on Lizzie's head.

"Hailee, why don't you grab something outta my closet, while Lizzie and I grab a quick shower, and we'll head to the kitchen."

Lifting Lizzie, we head into the shower, washing each other gently. We emerge about twenty minutes later, dressing and heading to the kitchen.

--------------------------------------

Nobody's POV

"Good morning Lex, ladies. We have coffee and juice, and breakfast is almost done. Why don't you ladies join Scarlett, Cobie and Florence in the garden? We will let you know when breakfast is ready." Cam says to everyone as they come into the room.

"Good morning, Cam. When did Florence get here?" Lex asks.

"About 10 minutes ago, Cobie called her. She brought you all fresh clothes. You can change after breakfast." Cams adds, nodding to Lizzie and Hailee.

Lex hands Lizzie and Hailee a coffee and shows them to the garden, returning to help Cam finish breakfast.

----------------------------------------

A/N: So the morning after.... Who's having fun? 

Word Count: 1334