Epilogue 1 - Scarlett & Cam

Epilogue Part 1

Time Skip - 25 Years later

POV: Rose

"MORGAN!!! Will you hurry up, we are going to miss our flight!"

"Will you calm down! It's not like we don't own the plane!"

"I don't want to be late!"

"You are your mother's daughter..."

"And damn proud of it, thank you."

"Where is Kris?? I thought she was flying back with us?"

"She is meeting us at the airport, are you ready?"

"Yes, yes, the car is waiting. After you....."

________________________________

POV: Cam

Sitting on my deck, sipping my coffee watching the sunrise, I will never get tired of this view.

"Good morning lover," my beautiful wife said, sliding onto my lap, pressing a soft kiss against my lips.

"Happy Anniversary, my love. Can you believe we met 25 years ago today?"

"Best 25 years of my life," Scarlett said, turning and straddling my hips, and laying against my chest. I wrapped my arms around her, running my hands up and down her back. "I wish the kids could be here this weekend. I miss my babies." Scarlett whispered against my neck.

"I know baby, but Morgan and Kris have a tournament, Lily is training, Cosmo and Jake have finals, and where exactly is Rose?"

"I'm pretty sure she said they were filming in New York, I'll call her a bit later."

"You know, we could recreate the day we met."

"Mmmmm, I really wanted to straddle you on the paddle board that day. I couldn't keep my eyes off you."

"REALLY?!? You never told me that!"

"Mmmm, as I recall, I spent a great deal of time straddling your hips that weekend," she whispered, as she kissed my neck, slowly rolling her hips.

"Mmmmm, Scarlett, baby...."

"Mmmmm, nice to know I can still turn you on, lover," she whispered.

"As much as I want to continue this, I have some very exciting surprises lined up for our anniversary, and we are due at the first one in an hour. Don't wanna be late..."

"Ugh, fine. I'll go get ready, any idea how I should dress?"

"Just comfy, my love."

I groan inwardly as she slides off my lap, watching her sway her hips as she walks off. Looking down, I sighed, seeing the bulge in my pants.

____________________________________

POV: Scarlett

I cannot believe that didn't work! I huff in frustration. Not only am I frustrated, I'm sad. Not only is it the weekend of our 25th Anniversary, but my kids can't even make it home.

My kids aren't babies anymore. They are independent adults. My Rose followed in my footsteps and became an actress. She makes me so proud, she doesn't back down and always goes after what she wants. She also has no patience with paps. My baby boys, Cosmo and Jake, decided they wanted to follow in Cam's footsteps. Cosmo is finishing up at Harvard Law School, snd Jake is in his second year at Harvard Law. Then my sweet little girls, Lily and Kris...My Lily graduated from UNC with a Political Science degree. She has considered law school, but she has been busy training. She is an Olympic swimmer and record holder. She came out of her shell in high school, and excelled academically and in Athletics, then Kris and Morgan. Lord those two keep me on my toes. Morgan may not be mine, but she has been a blessing to this family since we saved her. Kris probably would have given up soccer had it not been for Morgan. Kris, like her sisters, went to UNC, graduated with a degree in political science with a minor in business. She was also a standout on their soccer team. She and Morgan both play professional soccer. Morgan plays for the NY/NJ Gotham GC, while Kris plays for the Washington Spirit. They are both part of the USWNT. I'm so proud of all my babies, but I miss them terribly.