Chapter 1

A/N: Ms.NightOwl0327 has elected to write this and allow me to post on her behalf. My only contribution was the idea, a character and the editing. 

-Lok

------------------------

Scarlett's POV

I wake to the sound of my phone ringing, and without opening my eyes, I answer, my voice oddly more raspy than usual, "Hello?"

"SCARLETT INGRID JOHANSSON WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING???" I hear the voice of my publicist say. Now waking up from my drunken stupor.

"What are you talking about?!?"

"Pictures Scarlett, tons of pictures of you, and Elizabeth, and Cobie and Hailee with two unknown women at some bar, looking quite risqué. What do you have to say for yourself?"

Looking around the room, suddenly realizing this is not my hotel room, I am in a strange bed, and completely nude. WHAT have I done?

"Listen Janice, let me call you back." I end the call, and immediately look online to see what images she is talking about, and it all comes back. I cover my face with my hands, and suddenly realize I am wearing a wedding ring. I look closely at the small gold band, obviously worn with age.

"It was my great-grandmother's wedding band, and she passed it to my Grandmother, and she passed it to me. I have worn it around my neck since she passed away." said a smooth and sultry voice coming into the room. I look up and see her, the bartender I had met a few days ago. Her shagging short silver hair, those piercing gray eyes, and those lips.

"Hi," I said to her.

She leans down, brushing her lips against mine. "Hi yourself. Look, I know you're probably wondering what happened last night, and it's a lot to explain. Why don't you put these on, and meet me downstairs. Your friends are here, and we made breakfast."

As she left the room, I crawled out of bed on wobbly legs, and did my morning routine. Putting on the joggers and t-shirt she left for me. They smelled like her. Arriving in the kitchen, I am greeted by my friends, and a steaming cup of coffee. I look up to see her watching me. She has a smirk on her face. God those eyes....

"Earth to Scarlett?!?" I snap out of my thoughts to see my friend Florence waving her hands in my face.

"Good morning to you too Flo," I say sitting down next to my friend Lizzie.

"Scarlett, do you have ANY idea what you did last night??? We have been trying to find you two since you left the bar, and then we find out you got married last night?!? What were you thinking?!?"

"WAIT, WHAT?" My head snaps around to look at her, also sporting a wedding band.

"I'm Cam, Cameron McKnight, and apparently, your new wife."

"Oh my GOD, what happened last night?!?"

---------------------------------

A/N: So welcome to another creation... this time, not fully mine. 

Word Count: 496