Chapter 4

A/N: SMUT WARNING... That is all

----------------

Cam's POV

Once we had arrived back at the house, we showed the ladies to our living room.

"Welcome to Casa De Cam and Lex, would you ladies like a drink, and a tour perhaps?" I asked, leaning against the wall.

I watched as Scarlett walked over too, wrapping her hands around my neck, she whispered. "I think I'd rather see your bedroom."

I look across the room and realize Lex, Lizzie, and Hailee have disappeared, and Cobie is leaning against the couch. "Would you care to join us Cobie?"

Without saying something word, Cobie sauntered over to Scarlett and I, wrapped her arms around Scarlett's waist, kissed her neck.

"Sure you can handle both of us?" she asked.

Smirking at her, "Buckle up buttercup, I promise you won't be able to walk when I'm done with you."

"Bedroom NOW." Scarlett growls between gritted teeth.

"Right this way ladies," I say, turning and walking down and motioning for them to follow. I open the door to my bedroom, and allow them inside.

I watch as Cobie draws Scarlett into a passionate kiss, running her hands down her sides, resting on her perfect ass. Lifting my tank off, I walk behind Scarlett, placing kisses across her shoulders, I run my hands down her sides, lifting her dress over her head. Scarlett leans into my body, allowing me to cup her breasts, gently squeezing them.

As Scarlett wraps an arm around my neck, turning her head, and kissing me. Cobie lowers her head and takes one of Scarlett's nipples into her mouth, rolling it with her tongue. Scarlett gasps into my mouth. I untangle myself from Scarlett, I move behind Cobie, unzipping her dress and allowing it to fall to the floor, and as luck would have it, neither wore a bra.

"Both of you, on the bed." I watch as both women seductively crawl up my bed. As I watch them, I slowly unbuckle my belt, and let my jeans drop, leaving me in my boxers. I walk over to the bed, and place myself between the two women, running my fingers up both of their thighs, sliding a finger into their wet slits, already dripping. Scarlett bucks her hips against my hand and releases a moan. They both start grinding, trying to create some friction, I take this opportunity to slide another finger in, curling my fingers, I use my thumbs to massage their clits. Both women are a moaning mess, and I can feel both of them tightening.

"Oh God Cam, please, please make me cum, oh GOD." Scarlett moans as I feel her release all over my fingers. I continue gently rotating my fingers, bringing her down, while quickly rotating my fingers inside Cobie. She has her head thrown back, and I feel her release against my fingers. I slowly bring her back to earth, sliding my fingers out. My dick is absolutely throbbed, as I lean over and take one of Scarlett's nipples into my mouth, gently swirling the tip with my tongue, while my hand gently fondles the other, rolling the tip between my fingers. I begin to place wet kisses down her stomach to waistband of her panties, taking them in my teeth and pulling them down, I kiss back up her thigh, and slide my tongue into her soaking wet pussy, I hear her gasp, as the cold steel of my tongue ring rubs against her clit, her hands gripping my hair, as she thrusts her hips into my mouth. Cobie has moved next to Scarlett, playing with her nipples. I begin moving back up Scarlett, pressing my erection against her hot core. Having been teased enough, Scarlett manages to flip me onto my back, straddling me. She begins grinding against my painfully hard dick. She slides back onto my thighs, hooking her fingers into the band of my boxers, and slides them off, allowing my dick to spring free, slapping my lower stomach before standing tall. Pre cum dripping from the tip, Scarlett licks the slit and takes the tip into her mouth, her hand stroking from my balls up, as her head bobs, sucking my dick. I reach over and pull Cobie into a deep kiss, I pull back and tell her to sit on my face. As Cobie lowered herself over my mouth, I felt Scarlett lowering herself onto my dick, my tongue deep inside Cobie, I moaned as I felt Scarlett start to move up and down on my dick, her hands on my stomach, her moans driving me. As I moan, Cobie feels the vibrations as she rides my tongue, Taking my thumb and rubbing her sensitive little nub, I feel her walls tightening, and her thighs shaking. Scarlett's movements are getting erratic, and I can feel her pussy tightening around me. I plant my feet on the bed, allowing me to thrust upward helping her reach her high, as if on cue, Cobie, Scarlett and I cum together. I gently lift Cobie off my face, and allow her to sink into the pillow, as Scarlett collapses on my chest.

As our breathing begins to slow, I slide my dick out of Scarlett, her whining at the loss of contact, and roll her next to me. I kiss her softly and slide out of the bed. Making my way to the bathroom I get a warm wet cloth, going back to gently clean both of them. Cobie is already asleep, and Scarlett is drifting off. I crawl back in between them, and as I drift off, I feel both women curl into me as sleep overtakes me.

-----------------------

A/N: How are we all feeling? Cause this is Smut Part 1.

Word Count: 950