Chapter 17

Cam's POV

Today is another round of interviews. Scarlett and Lizzie have been paired together. Thank God that crazy bitch Kesson has been removed from the interviews after her little altercation with Lex.

Lex was better today. She was not happy when she found out she swung on her wife, but her and Lizzie had a long talk last night about everything. Lizzie is good for Lex. I don't know what it is about her, but she calms Lex like no one else.

Lex and I are sitting behind Scarlett and Lizzie, when the next interviewer comes in, introducing themselves.

"I'm Randall Cooper, with ET, it's a pleasure to meet you ladies." He said, shaking their hands.

"Pleasure is all ours," Scarlett said, smiling.

"So, what can you ladies tell us about the new movie?! Any spoilers?"

Scarlett arched an eyebrow at the man. "Now you know we can't give you anything, these lips are Fort Knox"

Lizzie agreed. "Nope, not a peep, but I think the fans will be pleased."

Cooper nodded. "I understand you are both producers as well, was it a challenge?"

"It's a whole different perspective on the film for me. It gives me a chance to see it from all angles." Scarlett smiled.

"I agree with Scar, being able to be part of the process, and being able to make changes first hand. Very rewarding."

Cooper looked at the two women. "Now, I see you are both pregnant. How far along are you?"

Scarlett gently rubbed her belly. "I'm 6 months, with twin girls."

Lizzie smiled. "I'm 6 months, with twin boys."

The interviewer nodded while smiling. "I see you are both sporting wedding bands, and Scarlett there are rumors going around that you got married a week after your divorce, and now showing up pregnant, care to comment."

Scarlett laughed softly. "I did meet my wife a week after my divorce, and I fell in love with her the first time I saw her. We pretty much eloped."

At that point Scarlett realized what she just said and looked to Lizzie, who had one hand in her stomach, and another over her mouth trying not to laugh. Lex and I were trying to hold our laughter, and were grinning from ear to ear. I heard the interviewer exclaim.

"Wait, WIFE?!? Care to share with everyone who the lucky lady might be?"

"No. The world will find out when we are ready." Scarlett shook her head.

"What about you Elizabeth?"

"Like Scarlett said, the world will find out when we are ready, but I met my wife the same weekend, and we married a few months later."

"Congratulations to you both! When are you ladies due?" Cooper asked.

"Mid March." they said together, laughing.

As this interview ended, Lex and I stood and walked over to our wives, giving each of them a bottle of water and a snack. I walked around behind Scarlett and rubbed her shoulders, placing a soft kiss on her neck.

"Mmmm, Cam. That feels good." Scarlett moaned, closing her eyes. Scarlett opened her eyes to find Lizzie and Lex grinning at her.

"If you sound like that when she rubs your shoulder, I can only imagine what you sound like..."

"Elizabeth, do not finish that sentence." Scarlett glared at her and winked.

Both women fell into the giggles, until the next interviewer entered the room. Lex and I retreated to our seats, as the interview got under way.