Chapter 22// The End..or Not

MILD NSFW! 
( ONCE AGAIN, PLEASE IGNORE THIS CHAPTER IF U KNOW ME IN REAL LIFE!!!)
Story time: I was trying to find Kazutora fanart for the title pic and I found this ( pic above) but guess what I also saw? @MinhAnhHoang, my bestie, saving it to her gallery! Wow this is a really small world...
3163  words 
-----------------------------------------

Author's POV:
Mikey sat on the side of a bridge, watching the sunrise and eating his dorayaki, waiting for someone. It was the very same place when he first met Izana.
"Hey."  A blunt voice came up. Mikey turned around to see Izana next to him.
"Hi." He said, his voice muffled due to the food in his mouth.
"So...why did you call me out here?". Izana said, leaning on the side.
"What are you gonna do now?" Mikey asked.
Izana shrugged. " I dont know. Tenjiku..seems like an old dream now.I dont feel like ordering people around and making them my slaves anymore. I just want to live a normal life." He smiled. 
"Join Toman." Mikey said bluntly.
"Huh?" Izana sat up straight.
"Join Toman and be by my side, Izana. Its time you open up your heart and be with people you can trust. Raiko, Haru, the First Division. They're all there for you. Plus, you still have Emma and me." Mikey said, smiling to his brother." You dont have to wear the uniform. Be like Raiko and Haru. The wore their own pride but fought fot Toman."
Izana teared up a lil after hearing Mikey's words and rubbed his eyes frantically.
"Tell the Tenjiku Exces too. I think the Haitani brothers have taken a liking to 2 of my important members already." Mikey said.
"I still have so many thing I have to apologize for." 
Mikey put a hand on Izana's shoulder. " Take time doing it. But for now, stay by my side." He smiled.
Izana looked away for second before breaking into a smile. A real genuine one. After a long time.

 After a long time

.

.

.

.

The calm morning air filled the atmosphere at the hospital as the door to one of the room opened.
"Shouldnt you be in bed right now?". Chifuyu smiled, looking at Haru who tried to climb out of her hospital room window.
She sighed." I'm fine now!! I'm bandaged up like a mummy but they wont let me see the others!!!" She pouted.
Chifuyu laughed and placed the basket of Haru's favourite treats on her bedside table and walked up to haru hugging her from behind.
"I heard you went on another man's motorcycle last night when I was unconsious. Thats very naughty, right?". Chifuyy leaned down on her ear, whispering huskily.
Haru froze at the feel of her boyfriend's breath down her neck. " I was bleeding out, Fuyu. They offered to help."
"You know what happens to girls that dont listen to their bfs?". He said, trailing his fingers down her back, causing the girl to shiver.
"They get punished." He said huskily and bit down on Haru's neck causing her to let out a gasp.
"But of course," he let go and patted her head ", you're not well yet so I'll fuck you another day." 
Haru stood there, her mind still processing before blush crept to her face and she grabbed a pillow and slapped Chifuyu with it.
"YOU FUCKING TEASE!!!"
"OW!".
.

.

.

.
"Yo, Kakucho." Takemichy smiled.
"Hey." Kakucho replied, brushing his bandaged shoulder, sitting on the seats outside a hospital room. 
"Good to see you well, Kakucho." 
"Yeah." The taller guy said, looking away.
"Kisaki's dead now." Takemichy looked down at his trembling hands. "What are you gonna do now?". He said, looking up.
Kakucho thought about the question, and drifted off to a flashback.