Our Goodbyes (IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT)

OK IMPORTANT ANNOUCEMENT AND IM CURRENTLY DRYING MY TEARS.

"TIGERS AND MOONS// KAZUTORA X OC/ RAIKO~" IS COMING TO AND END BECAUSE OUR BOY KAZUTORA HAS FINALLY CONFESSED AND NOW MAKING THE ENDING PLANS FOR THEIR LOVE STORY. THE NEXT CHAPTER, CHAPTER 30TH, WILL BE THE LAST  TwT

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ANYONE WHO HAD FOLLOW WITH THIS STORY SINCE DECMEBER LAST YEAR, WHERE I PUBLISHED THIS BOOK ON MY VACAY TRIP. 

So story time:

I was in Wellington on my summer break holiday trip with my family and a borrowed-ehem, adopted sister, aka my bestie. She was like, the biggest Kazutora simp I've ever met. And we were both extremely into Tokyo Revengers at the time, like-full on obsession. The tiktoks, the fanarts, the fanfics...all of it was just so beautiful. So I was just chilling on my bed when I had the idea of creating an alternative universe, where we were in the story of our dreams. It was a great idea actually, it was also a great way to channel our obsession.

And like that, I made Raiko. Her name was originally Raiko Ikari; an OC. But I wanted some kind of connections between chracters, and I also wanted Raiko to have someone in the story to care about. All fingers pointed to- Baji Keisuke. 
1. He was best friend with the love interest
2. Also best friend with her friend( Haru) 's love interest; Chifuyu 
3. We want someone Baji could care about too since he's an only child.

My friend also liked the idea of Baji as her big brother so now, Raiko is known as Ryoko's (Keisuke's mother) youngest child- Raiko Baji. 

Haru Yori was based on me. She was a motherly figure character due to her (SLIGHT SPOILER ALERT) trauma. Raiko also needed someone other her love interest and brother, to take care of or care for. A girl. Haru was perfect for that..totally not because we are best friends irl-

Haru doesn't have her own story...yet ;)

And with that! I published Chapter 1 consisting of a brief introduction of characters, Chapter 2 with the start of the Vahalla Arc, including Raiko and Kazutora first meeting and Chapter 3 of the entire Vahalla Arc, including some tears and Kazutora's redemption arc. All in one night.

Just like that, "Tigers and Moons// Kazutora x oc/ RAIKO~" was born. 

And like that, 2022 was a dream. Me writing down notes and plots for the next chapters, creating new relationships and connections between characters, adding pain and tears, creating new characters- new antagonists and even planning for future books.

30 chapters in a whole year. Wow.

Now, I'm extremely sad that I have put this journey to an end...but like I said, I'm planning for future books...and Haru's haven't got her own story yet ;)

SO WHILE I'M STILL HERE, HARUKO YORI AND CHIFUYU MATSUNO WILL BE BE GETTING THEIR OWN STORY, CALLED:

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   "IN THE MIDST OF SHOUJO// HARUKO/ CHIFUYU x OC/~".    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

And of course, my first chapter will be somewhere in December, around the same time "Tigers and Moons// Kazutora x oc/ RAIKO~" was born last year.

That also means my Demon Slayer Oneshot book will be delayed but...my love for Tokyo Revengers is greater. 

Thank you everyone so much for supporting me on my journey throughout the entire year.  I'm truly grateful. 

Also thank you @MinhAnhHoang908,my bestie for being my number 1 reader and actually pushing me to publish. I knew I made the right choice basing Raiko on you :)

Now before we close the goodbyes, we have something to do..

Attend Kazutora and Raiko's wedding.

So let's wait for Takemichy to return to the present.

But for now, remember to keep your heads high because..

"TOMAN WILL FOREVER BE IN YOUR HEART!!"

🏍

"TOMAN!!"