Chapter 3//Vahalla Arc

3rd person's POV
" Haru, pass the popcorn." Raiko said, eyes glued to the TV screen.
" Here ya go." the other girl shoved the popcorn container towards the red-hair girl. The two girls were hanging out in Raiko's room , just chilling. Raiko stared at the TV screen with the sound of a  volleyball match while Haru was quietly reading manga on the bed. 
" Hey, Goshiki's kinda hot, dont you think?" Raiko fangirled slightly, rolling on the floor as the outro rolled in.
" Goshiki? Tsutomu Goshiki? I would say he's cute but sure yea.." Haru replied. " Waahh!!! Tengen's wives are hot af, but he's hot as well!!!" 
" Pfffttt.."
" Wth bro!? He's hot and tall.. he's also a Hashira and very cool, no wonder he have 3 wives!!" Haru sit up, frowning at her best friend.
" Yeah, whatever you say..didn't you like Tsukishima already?" 
" Yeah, but multiple fictional curshes is fine.."
" Your such a simp."  Raiko laughed. Her phone dinged. " Oop, gimme a sec."

" Mhm." Haru said, turning back to her manga.
Raiko opened her message to see Baji  telling her come to the park, apparently he had something urgent to say.
" Haru, I gotta go. Cya later!" Raiko stood up and head out the door.
" O..k? Cya?" Haru peeked after her.

Raiko came to the park to see..Kazutora sitting on the swing.
" Hey, where's Baji?" she asked
" I'm about to tell you right now." Kazutora sneered. Raiko shot him with her cold glare.
" Where is baji, fuckhead?" her tone is almost as cold as ice.
" Whoa chill, our guy is just going to a game arcade..with the rest of valhalla." he smirked.Her body stopped moving. What? 
" So during the last toman's meeting, Baji walked in and announced that he is a traitor and he will be joining valhalla. I figured you would know, ya know..being his sister and all. Ahaha!" He chuckled.
" So now Baji is in valhalla's hideout right now, proving himself to the leader,by beating a close teammate.What was his name again? Chifuyu I think.. Yeah him! The kid with the blond hair..he's probably covered in blood and bruises by now. Wait till I tell his girlfriend, she'll probably be in tears!" Raiko grabbed the boy's shirt and slammed him on the floor. The entire time, her hand was shaking like crazy and the anger inside her was close to spilling out.

" One more word and I swear you'll wish you'd never asked me to come here." Raiko glared at him with a poker face but her eyes were close to tears and they were full of venom.
" Ahaha, ok. What ya gonna do?" he sneered.Raiko went quiet. Her hand was shaking nonetheless. Kazutora's smirk faded when he saw her tears. She let go and walked away without a word.
" What? Are you scared now?" he sneered but raiko never turned around. He was starting to think about his words but he didn't really care.
" It's all for the best.." Kazutora mumbled to himself before walking away.

Raiko went home in anger and betrayal.What the hell was her brother doing with the opposite gang a week before their showdown? Plus, they have a Toman meeting tomorrow! Raiko regretted not sneaking to the earlier Toman meeting, because if she did, she would've have seen it coming and not heard it the hard way. Raiko went home to see her room empty, either Haru has gone home for dinner or she had heard and went to see Chifuyu. Raiko felt bad her friend. Haru isn't the type to cry but she would defintely beat someone asses up.Raiko stopped at door to see the least person she wants to see right now. Baji. He looked at her but soon his smile faded as soon as he saw her cold look. 
" Raik-" 
" Get out of my way." 
"Raiko, I can explain-"
"I dont want to hear it." Raiko said, slipping past him. 

Days pass by and the siblings never interact much. Baji would leave early and come home late while Raiko would stay at Haru's house or hangout with the gang.

Ding!

Raiko glanced at her phone to see a message from Mikey. 

" Toman meeting tonight!<3"