Chapter 16// The start of Tenjiku

Author's POV:
" Why does udon packets have to be so expensive??" Raiko groaned, stuffing my grocery cart with a single packet." Haru's gonna get mad but I couldnt care less." The soft sound of machine whirring, voice in the speaker filled the atmosphere and nostalgic smell of fresh vegetables filled Raiko's mind as she carefully picked out food for Haru to cook tonight. 
"Ooh! Takoyaki!" She exclaimed, rushing to the aisle.
"Just in time! They're nearly out of stock!" She beamed, reaching for the last plastic box as another hand reached for it. 
"Huh?" Raiko turned to her sides to see a white-haired, tanned boy. His eyes looked rather..empty. The thing that stood out most is his hanafuda earrings.
"Oh, sorry." He bluntly said before quickly leaving. 
"Huh? WAIT-" Raiko frantically grabbed the hem of his shirt on accident. "Oh, gomen. Since I took the last packet of takoyaki sticks, how about I treat you to a slice of cake?". Raiko offered.
"Its all good." 
"No please, I insist." 
The boy saw the stubborness in her eyes and just signed. 
.

.

.

The sound of angelic bells rang as Raiko and the boy walked out of the sweet shop, his hands holding a small, cutely folded box with a slice of strawberry shortcake inside. 
"Thanks..I guess.." He mumbled.
"No prob.uh.." 
"Izana."
"No prob, Izana-kun! I'm Raiko!" She brightly said.
"Ko-chan..." he muttered. " Oh sorry, that just slipped out-"
"Ahahaha it's alright. Call me Ko-chan if you like, or nee-san since I technically just bought you food." raiko said, patting his head. Wahhh!! His hair so soft!!
"Nee-san.." Izana mumbled, tearing up a little.
"Huh? Ahh!! Gomenasai!! I'm sorry, did I say anything wrong?! I-" Raiko freaked out.
"Nono, its just..I've never had a older sibling or anything so its a lot for me.." Izana said, rubbing his eyes.
After he calmed down a little, Izana turned to Raiko.
"Thank you..for the strawberry shortcake..and for being here too.." he mumbled the last part. 
"Aww, its no prob. I'll be your older sis! I hope I see you around!" She waved before leaving.
As soon as Raiko left, the smile on Izana's face dropped and he turned around to meet up with Kakucho, who hid in a corner.
"An older sis huh.." he muttered.
.

.

.

.

"..he's been coming home with bruises! Toman hasn't have a fight in awhile so its really suspicious. I'm not complaining too much because they look really hot on him and...." 
Raiko left Haru to her rant and just slurped her noodles. For some reason the white-haired boy stayed in her mind. The aura he gave me was..overwhelming.
" Takemichy's been getting beat up more too." Raiko said, remembering when she visited Hina the other day to find Takemichy bawling outside her apartment door.
" I dont want to stick my nose into whatever buisness they are doing but if its gets serious, I'm definitely asking them. " Haru concluded, looking at her phone. " I'm going to the train station to buy some mangas. I heard they just arrived. Wanna come?".
"Nah, I'm lazy today. Good luck." Raiko said, plopping on her bed and pulled out her phone.
"Right.Cya."
.

.

.

.
Haru's POV:
" Ahh, the fare's tickets are so expensive!" I exclaimed, holding up my bag of newly bought mangas." Guess I'll go home."
I turned around to leave when I spot someone familiar in the distance. It was a blond boy, with a really nice outfit. He looked a bit tired and worn out but very cute. 
"Who's that? Have I met him before? He's cute -OH SHIT, THATS MY BOYFRIEND". I mentally slapped myself before rushing towards him.
"Chifuyuu!!" I yelled.
"Haru-chan, I told you to call me Matsuno already." He smiled brightly. Ahh!! So cute!
"Ehehe I love your last name though. Can I still call you Fuyu?".
"Of course, it sounds cute coming out of your mouth." He flirted. " What are you doing here?". 
"I could ask you the same thing. I'm here to buy mangas."  said, lifting up my bag of treasures to show him. 
"Whoa!! Are those more planes mangas!?!" He beamed, peerring inside my bag.
"Yup! Just for you, love." I chuckled. " So if you're not here to buy mangas, then what are you here for?".
"Takemichy dragged me along. He said he wanted to become top delinquents and the solution to that is to go to Yokohama.." he signed.
"..just like in Shonan Junai Gumi and Bukkomi No Taku." I finished, my mind unlocking the names of the famous delinquents mangas that I read a few weeks ago.
"That dumbass." I laughed.
Author's POV:
"Chifuyu!". Someone screamed.
"What, you're scared already?". Chifuyu smiled, thinking it was Takemichy but he saw-
"Yamagishi! Makoto!". Haru said in surprised, her eyes scanning all the bruises and cuts they had." What the hell happened to you?". 
Haru turned around to see a huge crowd of people in red coats flooding the station. 
"What the hell is this?" 
"..just appear all of the sudden!" Makoto said frantically.
"A people in red coats?".
"Fuck.." haru cursed under her breath, running towards Takemichy.

On the other side...

"Alright,your're my 5th Toman prey!" One of the guys said, clutching his fist and sneering down at Takemichy. 
"Oi". A voice came from behind them. The guy turned around, sneering. 
"Haru-san?" Takemichy said, surprised.
"It's not nice to just gang up on people you know." She said, turning to Akkun. " Akkun, your bleeding. Lemme help." She walked towards him.
"Oi fucker, " the guy grabbed Haru's shoulders " dont ignore me. Be lucky that you're a girl other wise I could've punched you by now." 
An irk mark appeared on Haru's head. She chuckled. " Oh come on, didn't your mamas taught you anything.."

BAMM! 

She laid a kick to the guy's head, knocking him down. 

"..about underestimating women?". She glared at him. (her eyes looking like Kageyama time when Hinata served a volleyball to his head ykyk).
"Fuck that sexist bullshit!". She screamed. " Now COME AT ME WITH ALL YOU GOT!!".
"Ehh??" Takemichy screamed." That was almost like Mikey's kick".
"Close but no. Its has a weaker blow but a quick kick so the damage wont be fatal.See he's getting up again." Chifuyu said, pointing to the guy trying to stand up.
" It'll only caught you by surprise and leave you enough time to run." Haru turned to them, emphasized the last word. Takemichy got the message and turned to Akkun. 
"Akkun get on!". Takemichy screamed and ran off. " I'm leaving this to you Haru-san, Chifuyu! Sorry!".
The delinquents soon cornered Haru.
"Tch. Y'll look like burnt dicks to me." She spat out, taking off her hoodie." Dont wanna get shit on the hoodie my boyfriend bought for me, right Fuyu?". She turned to the blond guy who appeared next to her.
Chifuyu grinned. " That's right. When did you learn Mikey's kick anyways?".
" After I see in battle. It looked hard but.." Haru quickly kicked 2 of the delinquents in front of her. 
"..who doesnt wanna copy cool things when they can?".
*quoting Atsumu momment
"Damn, my girlfriend say the coolest things sometimes". Chifuyu said, delivering punches towards about 3-4 guys at once.
"What do you mean sometimes? I always say cool things." Haru laughed, knocking more people down, blood spilling on her arm. Her smile faded as she quickly screamed. " FUYU WATCH OUT!".
A tall, big guy landing a punching to Chifuyu's face, knocking him away.
"Tch.You fucker.." Haru cursed.
"We're gonna slaughter all of the Tokyo Manji Gang!" He screamed. Haru stepped in front Chifuyu.
"Not over my dead body you arent." She glared at him. 
"Oh dont worry, I wont be dealing with you." He said. Haru quickly turned around and blocking her face. She thanked herself for her instincts because a metal pipe came hurling towards her. She knocked it away and punched the guy, causing him to fall down to her feet.
"Tch." She stepped on his face. " You fuckers love using weapons dont you." She clutched her fist and gripped it with her other hand. " I'm excited." She launched herself towards the crowd.
"BRING IT ON!!".
.