Chapter 4// A date?

"So they drove you away and here you are." Haru said, smiling. The smell of hospital swirled the atmosphere as the motor beeped continuosly.
Raiko lay motionless on the bed, eyes on the ceiling.
" Ah right." She said.

" Who wouldve thought a knife wound would be in this much trouble?"  Raiko stretched her arms upwards, lifting the hospital dress a little.
"Should be lucky ur still alive". Haru muttered.
"Welp, its sad that only my best friend came."
"And Baji." Haru corrected her.
"Yeah, i still cant believe he did all the trouble himself. Shouldve asked me."
"I think he wants best for you. To protect u and all." Haru smiled.
" Haizz, imma go sleep."
Raiko didnt get to close her eyes before the room door bursted open.
"RAIKO!!!" Mikey yelled.
"Keep it down, Mikey. Were in a hospital." Draken knocked his head.
" Raiko, Im glad ur ok! Your in any pain?"  Mikey rushed her side.
"Im fine Mikey, i didnt think any of you guys would  come to see me." Raiko replied.
" We had a Toman meeting so sorry for being late." Mitsuya said
"We got you loads of snacks" Peh said, putting down a huge bundle.
"Ooohh, pass me the dorayaki. Want one Mikey?" Raiko licked her lips.

Haru looked around to see Kazutora with his head down, standing in a corner.Her mind drifted off to certain memmory.

Flashback...
Haru sat on the stairs at the shrine, waiting for a certain someone. Her phone illuminayed her pale face.
"H-hey.." She looked up to see Kazutora standing awkwardly.
"Yo, glad you came." Haru said, patting the spot next to her."  So...wanna talk about it?"

Kazutora sighed and sat down, telling her about his past, what was bothering him and Haru listened carefully.

" So I just want to be forgiven, mostly by Mikey. I know it sounds hard but I have no where to go now. I turned by back to Toman so... here I am". Kazutora hung his head.
" Kazutora..."  He turned  around to see Mikey standing.
"Mikey..."
" Im here to say my part. Your still apart of Toman. And.... our friend." Mikey smiled.
Kazutora's mouth trembled and tears started streaming down. He wiped his face with his palm and smile through tears
" Thank you Mikey... and you too..".
" Haru, Im basically Baji's second sister." She fingergunned with a cheeky smile.

Flashback end...
Haru walked up towards Kazutora and gave him a good slap on the back.
"Ow! What the fuck was that for??" He frowned.
" Cheer up, our girl survived and Mikey forgave you. That look on your face kills the mood." She said with a mad look.
" Yeah, cheer up our guy. At least go apologize to her." Chifuyu smile, also slapping him.
" Geez sorry..." Kazutora sighed and walked up to her.
" Uh..im sorr-"
" Buy me dorayaki." She said.
"Huh?".
"Buy me dorayaki and I'll forgive you. " she smiled.
" Sounds like date to me." Chifuyu whispered in Haru's ears who giggled slightly.

Ding! The store bell rang as Kazutora walked out with Raiko behind him. His hand held a bag of dorayaki.
He sighed. " What kind of bitch eats dorayaki for a living? You nearly emptied my fucking pocket money!" 
"That bitch is me! And hey! You were the one that stabbed me, should be grateful I haven't beat the living hell out of you.." Raiko poked her tongue at him, hands still in the bag.It took her awhile to convince him to get out of his house and to the store with her.Baji gave her his number and the poor boy had to stand her annoying spams and notifications and calls until he couldnt stand it anymore and dragged himself out of the house.
Kazutora glanced at the girl and sighed irritatedly. Who would've his enemy would be his friend now?
" What ya looking at, Tigerbaka?" Raiko said. Kazutora must have been staring at her because his face was tinted pink. 
" A bitch that needs a life."
"I'd watch that foul mouth if I were you. I could totally beat you up."
" Tch. Love to see you try. You look like you could beat up a ragdoll."
"Oho, you wanna try?"
" Nah, dont wanna waste my time."
" Hey, because of me, that's why your still here, so dont get to cocky."
" True.." he drifted off.Raiko felt bad for bringing that up but he had it coming. She gave him a good slap on the back.

"Ow! First Haru and Chifuyu, now you.." he pouted, rubbing his head.
" But its all in the past now! Your here with us and you have people who cares about you."

Kazutora stopped and thought about her words. It was true. He doesn't have to hide or be in any pain anymore. He had Toman, Mikey, Baji, friends and most importantly, her.

" You're right..." He muttered.
" But...you should teach me how to stab like that sometimes."She poke her tongue out at him.
"Oh shut up.." he said.
"Oho, what did we have here?" a voice spoke up.Kazutora looked up to see Haru and Chifyu smirking at them.
"A date probably?" Chifuyu smirked.Kazutora glared at him but his face was still red.
"Uh..nope. Tigerbaka was just here to buy me dorayaki." Raiko said.
"Dont call me that." Kazutora pulled her face.
" Ow, ow, ow...I gotta go. I have plans. Cya, thanks for the dorayaki, Tigerbaka." She left.
Haru and Chifuyu both smirked at Kazutora, looking like this:

" W-what?" Kazutora said.
" Oh, nothing at all." Haru said, walking away.
" Yeah, just.." Chifuyu followed after.
" .. a ship." the two snickered quietly.
Kazutora stared at the two snickering and fist bumping.

" What a bunch of freaks.." he chuckled, walking away.

--------------------------------------------------

Danm..

Chemistry ;)

But anyways, this is a short chapter but i bet you will love the next chapter!

966 words

Peace out and cya!

Author xx