Chapter 27// Back with the Stars

978 words
Short chapter!! 
------------------------------------------

Author's POV:
"Heh. Barely a few days and they're already all over each other 𓁹‿𓁹." Haru said cheekily with an Anya expression as she looked over the two on the bed.
Chifuyu just chuckled. "Glad they're not hiding from each other anymore."
Haru hummed in agreement.
"Now.." her aura suddenly turned dark, "..ready for the fun?".
Chifuyu turned her with a concerned smile. "You enjoy this way too much, Haru."
"Mhm. Now WAKE UP LOVEBIRDS!!!!!!" she screamed, hitting Raiko's head with a pillow.
"What the- OI FUCK OFF HARU!!!"
"H-heh? What's happening?" Kazutora sat up straight, looking around groggily.
"Hello Kazutora." Chifuyu said.
Haru breathed out happily. "HAH! HELLO TO YOU TOO!! WAKE UP, ITS TIME TO HANG WITH TOMAN AGAIN!!!"
.

.

.

.

"Remind me why we're here in the middle of the night again?" Raiko asked tiredly, staring at the shimmering sea, glowing in the moonlight.
"Cuz Mikey was bored." Haru and Chifuyu said in unison. "He wanted a break from school."
"Not like he did any work anyways." Draken commented.
"Kenchin!!".
The cold smell of salty sea hit their faces as the beautiful, shining scene unravel in front of their eyes as they got near the sea.
"Still amazing as ever, huh." Haru commented, smiling.
"Yeah. It always calm me." Raiko chimed in.
Kazutora stared in front, focusing on the road but his mind still thinking back fondly about the last time he was here. When Akuko was not in my life and ruined everything....
"Well, let's go!" Mikey yelled in excitement.
.

.

.

.

"Its cold!!" Raiko whined.
"Yeah." Mitsuya agreed.
"Chifuyu! Can you go buy something warm for us?" Baji asked.
"Ok, Baji-san."
"I'll come with you." Haru said, getting up from the cold sand.
"Sure." Chifuyu smiled, reached out to hold her hand as they walked towards the nearest convenience store.
"Ok, now who wants to play Tag!?".

"I'm grabbing the takoyaki sticks for Raiko and peayoung yakisoba for Baji and you." Haru said, putting stuff in her shopping cart.
"Sure. I'll go pick some drinks. Meet you at the counter." Chifuyu said, scurrying away.
After a few minutes, he placed the food on the counter and stood there as the cashier began scanning the items.
"Hey." Haru said, showing up.
"Hey." he replied, reaching for her hand, making the girl smile.
"Looks like everything is over now, huh.." she said, drifting off.
"Mhmm..." the blonde boy hummed in agreement.
Haru shuddered. "With everything that happened...I'm glad things worked out. It couldve been different."
Chifuyu took a step closer to his girlfriend and gripped her shoulders.
"You do know that..you were great right? You handled the Shinka siblings conflict, back Kazutora up on the Akuko confrontal a few months ago, and managed to keep Toman out of it! As much as I want to scold you for not telling me anything, I understand that you wanted to keep everyone out to keep them safe, me included. You took things carefully, making sure Raiko and Toman would stay safe. That's, amazing. Your amazing. " He said with a genuine and soft voice, exhaling after his speech.
Haru could only stare into his emerald green eyes, feeling hers tearing up.
"So..." he began with a determined blushing face,

"...please marry me when we grow up!!" 

"Ehhh?!" Haru gasped out in surprised.
"In 12 years time of course!! But I want to let you know, I'll protect you and make sure you'll never be in the dark ever again!!" Chifuyu said, smiling in determination.
Haru was about to opened her mouth but he cut her off. "You dont have to say anything now! Just save it til-oof!" She wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him, making him stumble back.
"Yes!" she said, letting go of him, revealing a huge grin. "Whatever timeline nor situation, its always a yes!"
Chifuyu's eyes lit up at her response. Slowly, he cupped her face and pulled her into a kiss immediately. Happiness seeped through the kiss, making the other feel joy and warmness. 
"Make sure to invite me to the wedding ok?" The cashier said, smiling, making the two letting go of each other immediately.
Chifuyu's face blushed. "O-oh.."
"Sorry.."Haru said embarrased, running her fingers through her hair, grabbing the bag of food with her other hand. "Thank you..."
They shared a quick glanced before leaving the store quickly.
"Ah..young love.." the cashier thought.
.

.

.

.

"So...how are you feeling?" Kazutora asked, dropping down onto the spot next to Raiko on the sand.
Raiko shrugged with a small  smile. "Normal I guess. I'm just happy being with Toman again. And you."
Kazutora looked away with a tinted red on his cheeks. He then turned to Raiko, who also happened to be looking at him.
"I never got to do it properly so.."

"I think you're really determined, strong-willed and..standing out. I guess I was inspired by you before I fell in love with you. You were annoying with your bright attitude, "he chucked, "but then I was amused by that and found it...I dont know, I just think your amazing when you're you." He turned to her, and to be met with a bright red Raiko, so red that her face almost match her hair.

"I like you, Raiko. And I'm ready to love you when you are." 

Raiko sighed, hands reaching for his face. 
"About time. I was going to say it myself."

Carefully holding his face, the red-haired placed her lips on his softly while Kazutora holds her shoulder so-ever gently, sending warm vibrations throughout her veins. 
As she let go, Raiko smiled as Kazutora's hands held her face gently.
.

.

.

"That has got to be the most out-of character yet the most Chifuyu thing to do." Haru snickered.
"Did..did you just use my name as an adjective?" 
"Ahaha-oh..shitt~" Haru laughed slightly, tugging Chifuyu's sleeve, pointing at the pair sitting on the sand. Raiko was leaning on Kazutora's shoulder, sleeping soundly with Kazutora's jumper around her shoulders. He puts his finger on his lips, shushing the other two.
"Wow...so romantic~" Chifuyu sniggered quietly.
"Yeah." Haru said, wiping a fake tear. "Our troublesome tigerboy has learn to love someone. I'm so proud."
"Yep." Chifuyu said, sniffing fakely.
"Oh shut up!" the "tigerboy" hissed.

>__________<

If you want some imagination on what Raiko and Kazutora looked like in the scene above, search "Wotakoi" on whatever anime web you use and drag to "20:32" and there will be the scene that I'm talking about :>

Suki