Chapter 17 // The Truth

I just found out that Inui Seishu is his real name but Takemichy calls him Inupi as a nickname! No wonder I keep getting confused.
Anyways, enjoy!

----------------------------------------
Author's POV:
"..suddenly they just appeared! Then I had to take a few of them down before some stupid mf knocked me out with a metal pipe and then when I regain consiousness, I had to knock another guy out and Angry-san and Smiley-san appeared, saving the day." Haru said, putting plasters on her face.
"That's a lot." Raiko said.
"I know. Now Fuyu wouldn't let me in on whatever he is doing." Haru sighed.
"Why dont you-"
"You know I cant do that. If its such a big secret then he would tell me himself if he wants." 
"Haru, this isnt some kind of mission. 300 of unknown delinquents aren't in Shibuya for no reason!! I know you're aware of Chifuyu's boundaries but I think this is worth talking about." Raiko said, placing her hand on Haru's shoulder.
"You're right. I should go talk to him." Haru sighed." If this really involves Toman and us, you need to come as well."
"Wasn't planning on staying." Raiko grinned.

The two quickly ran to out of the house and into the road.
"So where are we headed?". Raiko asked.
"Takemichy's house. Chifuyu normally heads there alot. I figured if somethings up, he'd tell Take first". Haru replied, stopping at a house near an alley. She knocked on the door but the door was already ajar.
"Huh?"
"Ok, they must've been in such a rush that they forgot to lock the door". Raiko said.
They both walked in and scanned for the boys. 
"I think they're both upstairs". Haru said.
"Let's go."
Haru heard Chifuyu's voice.
"..find anything?".
Her eyes widened and turned to Raiko, who told her to be quiet.
"Yeah, and there's alot!"Takemichy replied.
.

.

.

.

.

Both of the girl's minds were filled with questions, info and shock.
Tenjiku?
Brother's rivalry?
What does Hina's little brother have to do with this?
Mikey?
Izana Kurokawa?
Kisaki?
"What is going on?". Haru asked.
"I here with you bruh. How am I supposed to know??". Raiko hissed, her mind on something else. Why did something sounds so familiar??.
"Who's there?!".
The girls glanced at each other.
"Let's scram first!".

"So Shinichiro-san, Mikey's dead bro, created Black Dragons, a mighty gang and this Izana Kurokawa ruined it when he inherited it. In the midst of all that mess, Toman was born." Raiko said, the nature breeze blows her red hair. They were on the bench at the park.It was too nauseous to go home right now.
"I think they created it because the gang messed with Kazutora". Haru said. 
"They are attacking because Izana, Mikey's half brother, has a grudge against him." 
"That's his half-brother??". Raiko thought." The dangerous gang leader is out buying takoyaki?? OH fuck, he even met me. How am I supposed to fight him now? He even gave me a nickname and stuff..."
Haru blanked out for a momment, ignoring the having-a-life-crisis-looking Raiko.
"What does Kisaki have to do with everything? And Naoto!? They said he was dead!" Haru looked at the floor with disbelief.
"Thats not important right now. We need to deal with Tenjiku first." 
"Damn, this is like some kind of manga!".
*fourth wall cracks a little
"Should we go to them now?".
"No." Raiko stated.
Haru stopped in her tracks. " Huh? Why not! This is urgent!".
"Mucho's got them." 
"Who?".
"If I remember correctly, Mucho is part of a special division. He gets to beat up people in Toman if they are seen suspicious. Takemichy is far out of the list, he about to gather an entire First Division in his room. He's probably captured and beaten up somewhere, but!" Raiko raised her voice, stopping Haru from cutting in " we shouldnt worry too much. Takemichy's a strong guy. Should've seen him at Vahalla Battle. We'll get rid of Mucho soon. I dont trust that guy for some reason."
"Everything sounds so messed up right now. I need answers". Haru ran her fingers through her hair.
"Dont worry, we'll get the truth soon."
.