Chapter 8//Swings~

Author's POV:
Raiko snuggled her face into Kazutora's jumper, seeking warmth as the bi-coloured hair boy dashed drove the two towards the park.She would fall asleep if she could, today dragged on for so long, she was dying for a nap but unfortunately Haru didnt let her. 

"Im not letting you copy  my notes, study yourself so you can get a rich husband so he can take care of your lazy ass!"

Raiko knew very well that Haru would NEVER let her near a rich guy because she doesnt trust guys like that. Seems like shes talking from experience.But she knows that Haru does want her to study well so she could go on in life.Haru is caring in her own vicious, violent way. Raiko shuddered at the feel of Haru's pointy mechanical pencil lead poking into her arms multiple times today to keep her awake until she was completely alive and had to focus on the teacher instead.

"How's school today dumbass?" Kazutora asked.
"Wow thanks for asking, uhh sleepy." She yawned.
"Tiring I see." 
"Mhm.What about you?"
"Eh. Nothing much. Just buying food, beating up some guys, and fixing my motocycle." He said casually.
"Hm.Sounds very productive." Raiko said sarcastically.

The wind blew by as Raiko hugged Kazutora's waist tightly.Her head was so blurry, she couldnt think much about what she was making the boy feel right now.
"Oi, you dont have to squeeze me to death, ya know? I'll make sure you wont fall off."Kazutora said.
"Yeah I know, just..cold." Raiko mumbled softly.
Kazutora chuckled despite his heart beating so hard it could fly out of his chest right now.
" Then hold on tight."He pressed the accelerator and rushed quickly than before.

Raiko yawned, getting off Kazutora's motorcycle, mumbling a small thanks.
"Raiko!" Mikey yelled, waving frantically with Draken walking behind him.
"Hey Mikey!" 
" Huh? Where's Haru and Chifuyu?" Baji  said walking towards them.
"Keisuke, why do you have a red hand shape on your face?" Raiko asked, touching his face.
"Dont ask."Baji said, swatting her hand away. Mikey snorted while Draken stiffled a laugh."Shut up you two, I bet your grades are just as horrible."
Raiko chuckled." Haru and Chifuyu? Uh.." She stopped in her tracks.
Draken chuckled. " Holy shit, you just ditched your friends!" 
" Shut up, they were just slow!" Raiko yelled. " Right Tigerbaka?"
"Uh uh, i aint backing you up on this one." He put up his hands defensively.
"Ya'll are jerks!" Raiko laughed hitting Kazutora lightly.
" Speak of the devil, the couple's here." Draken said. " And oh shit, we got a code red."
Haru stormed of Chifuyu's bike, walking towards Raiko with full speed. Raiko turned pale and started backing away.
" H-hey Haru-chan.." 
" Raiko Baji... you just left me at school to run after boys huh..." Haru smiled closing her eyes with a vein popping on her forehead.
" What's happening? Oh no, are they gonna fight?" Takemichi said nervously.
Mikey said with a serious face." Yeah, maybe this is worser than I though.Normally Haru is really calm no matter the situation but when Raiko leave her behind..."
Haru inhaled and exhale slowly before glaring back at her best friend.
" Well Im glad you found your love interest but that DOES NOT MEAN YOU LEAVE YOUR BEST FRIEND BEHIND!" Haru yelled.
"..she turns into a big baby." Draken and Mikey said in unison.
" Ok, ok, im sorry please forgive me. It was a long day at school, I just wanted to get out as quickly as I could." Raiko clapped her hands together.
" Haizz, fine I guess I'll forgive you but under one condition..." Haru sighed before smirking.
"..you, get it with Kazutora or my chores is on you tonight." 
Raiko stared at her friend in disbelief. " Fine."

The rest of the hangout was chaotic. 

" Oi you big jerk, I saw the that swing first, I should go on it." Mikey said, pouting like a baby, trying to snatch the swing from Draken.
" Hah? That's juts dumb. I had my hands on it first so I think you should go and take those swings that are more suitable for you,pipsqueak." Draken smirked.
" Thoses are BABY SWINGS!!" 
Well long story short, the ttwo went back and forth, fighting a single swing while here were tons in the park. Mikey ended up getting it though because Emma wanted him to push her on the swing.
Takemichi was crying out in fear while Baji pushed him so high he nearly fell off. Hina was chuckling slightly in the swing next to him.Chifuyu and Haru were just talking with eachother as they Chifuyu, being a gentleman he is, pushing Haru while she blushes slightly and smiling @w@.

Raiko was sitting alone on a swing, thinking about life.So this is love, huh? She looked at the bi-coloured hair boy, helping Baji push Takemichi. Then he looked at her, smiling a little. She smiled back, feeling her own heartbeat increase. Raiko went back into her own day-dream but not for long before Haru came to join her.
" So..you fell in love, huh?" Haru wiggled her brows.
" Wtf, saying that out of nowhere!" Raiko hitted her lightly on the arm.
" Yeah, but its's true isnt it?" Haru chuckles before letting herself down on the swing next to her.
" Yeah, but I never thought it was gonna be this.. new and weird.It's nice but also...distracting being in love.Like one look at him and my heart beats so quickly then I can't think straight and all I want is to be by him forever.He may be...different from others but he's great to me. I feel like..we can be so much more than friends." Raiko said, looking at her hands before noticing the silence and looking on her side to see her best friend looking at extremely shock and surprised.
" What?"
Haru shifted her face into her normal resting bitch face but her eyes still glowing with kindness and excitement.
" Nothing, I'm just glad you grew up and started expressing your feelings more." Haru smiled.
Now it was Raiko's turn to be in shock. " Who the hell are you and what you done to my friend?" 
Haru sighed. " Dont like kind words, fine.."
" And here I worry that you would be single for the rest of your life. I thought you were gonna bottle up your feelings and cry yourself to sleep like a shoujo high school girl. Kazutora, you derserve so much more, why did you choose my best friend? She's lazy, simps over SOOO many fictional men. Nonetheless, I am sooo proud of my shy, closed best friend who and never opened her heart to anyone, now fell for such a nice boy.Man-" |
" Ok, ok , ok that's enough. Thats enough snarky comments and stuff to prove that you are my friend. Geez, didn't have to go that far.." Raiko put her palm up before trying to kick Haru away from her.
" You asked for it!" Haru yelled before disappearing out of sight.
Raiko sighed before slymping back into her seat again, closing her eyes. The calm summer air blew in her face, strands of red danced across her face. Suddenly, a shadow overcastes her face, blocking the warm sun.
"Istg, you've insulted me enough. Just go away." Raiko said, her eyes still shut tight.
"Ok fine. " A familiar deep but playful voice came up this time. Raiko opened her eyes widely to see Kazutora standing in front her, leaving.
"Wait, wait, wait!" Raiko frantically held the hem of his shirt, stilling the boy.
" Sorry, I thought you were Haru. But please.. stay. " She said softly.
" Ok fine, but at least watch who you are insulting." He said, rolling his eyes.
" Annnddd you're mean again." Raiko sighed, slumping into her seat for the 3 time today.
"Again?Who said I was ever nice? " He grinned.
The two sat there in silence, swinging in the wind. Well, mostly Kazutora because Raiko was trying to swing as well but failing miserably.
"Stop moving like a wuss and swing properly." Kazutora frowned.
Raiko pouted. " It's not that easy.. "
"U dumbass, you don't know how swing?! " He asked, hislips curving into a smirk.
"Don't laugh! I haven't been in the park for ages."
"But your 13 and don't know how to swing.. " He then grinned evily.
"Shut up! "
"A haha! " Chuckles poured out of his mouth like sweet sound to her ears.
"I-if your so hold then teach me how to swing then! " Raiko fold her arms cross my, face tinted with a blush.
Kazutora then rubbed his cheek and reply. " Ok fine. " Then hopped off his swing and walk towards hers.

"Ok so you move back like this.. "
"Ok.. "
"Then swing front. "
"Yeah"
"Nono not like that. "
"Like this? "
"Nope, wrong again. "
"How about this? "
"No u dumbass, like this "
"Fucking hell, I did that!"
" No, u didn't! "
" Ok ok lemme try"
"Wrong again!"
" You know, it's probably easier if I just do it for you." Kazutora sighed.
"All yours. " Raiko said, holding tight onto the chains.
Kazutora held the sides of the chains with 2 fingers on the girls waist before pushing her slightly. Both were blushing at the sudden contact.But both soon ease up after Raiko were several foot off the ground. No words were said but both of their feelings were there.

In the distance, Haru and Chifuyu were found talking together.
"Well, well, well, looks like our Raiko had seem to got herself into quite and amount of mess with Kazutora, huh? " She smirked.
"Pfftt you should've heard Kazutora the other day. It was like he was telling an entire shoujo manga to me! It was so weird seeing him open up like that! " Chifuyu chuckles.
"Looks like our ship made quite a move, huh."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for today's chapter! Hope you enjoy, I wrote this chapter at skl so i didnt have time to edit this so please, excuse any errors!

1655 words 

Have a good day, fellow readers~

Sukixx