Chapter 13// So this is Jealousy?

Author's POV:
Raiko skipped happily down the school stairs, glancing towards the gate, only to see no one. 
"Huh?" She said." Where's Kazutora?".
"Ahaha..." A sly chuckle came from behind her.She turned around to see Kaito leaning against a tree, smirking.
"Looks like your boyfriend ditched you, eh?".

10 minutes earlier...
"Ne-ne, Kazutora-kun!" Akuko said, smiling at Kazutora, who leaned against his bike.
"What?" He said annoyed.
"Can we hang out today? You said we will!" She pouted.
"I did?"
"Yep! Plus Raiko told me in class today that she wasnt able to go." 
"Did she?"
"Yeah, so where do you want to go?". Raiko said, clinging on his arms.
"I dont care really." He said." I'll my bike here and pick up Raiko later." 
Akuko thought for a momment and smiled again. " Ok."

"How do you feel, sweetheart? Your boyfriend ditched you! How sad!". Kaito laughed.
Raiko smiled calmly. "He's not my boyfriend, plus its nice that he has his own friends too." |
"Oya? Playing the nice card now? How about..I walk you home and we can have a litrle date, hm?" He said.
Raiko waked past him." I'm good."

As she walked out of the gate, she suddenly realised how long its been since she last walked home.
"Ever since the Valhalla fight..and I met Kazutora..". She mumbled." I rely on him quite alot."

Kazutora hung out with Akuko for nearly a whole week, leaving Raiko pretty lonely the past few days.

"Hey Kazu! Look at this!" Akuko said, dragging him along the stores by his arm." I heard this store is cute, wanna grab a coffee?".
Kazutora's mind drifted towards a certain memory.

Flashback~
Chifuyu were standing in front of the black board while Kazutora sat nicely on the floor.
"Remember! Girls like kind and nice guys. I know this by experience, so be nice to everyone around you. For a foul and sly mouth like you, it'll take practice but you should be able to get it!"

Kazutora snapped out of his thoughts and replied." Sure, why not."

While they were in the cafe, Akuko stared dreamily at Kazutora while the boy talked about what kind of fighting styles he liked.
"I mean, fist-fighting is more cool and strong.I have a friend who used weapons but she's in her own gang so its fine bc Toman doesn't do weapons."He said.
"Oh yeah, yeah. Weapons are lame, I like fist-fighting more." Akuko lied.
Kazutora broke into a smile. " Don't let her hear that or she'll kill you."
Not if I get rid of her first, Akuko thought.
.

.

.

.

.

Raiko walked down the busy streets of the town, hoping to buy more Takoyaki sticks when she saw Kazutora and Akuko clinging to his arms. Her stomach lurched.Stop, she told herself, dont be jealous, they're just hanging out.
But of course that did not soothe her, for they both hung out for longer than she expected.

Just as Raiko started to get used to seeing the school gate empty, one afternoon, Kazutora was there.
"I'm here to pick you up." He said.
Raiko scoffed." What happened to your girlfriend?".
"She's not my girlfriend, and she's busy today." 
"Then I can walk home by myself." She said, walking away.
"Raiko..whats wrong?" He asked.
"Oh I dont know, maybe the fact that you ditched me for like, a week now and I have to be stuck with Haru and Chifuyu's love story before I could snitch a ride home or I have to walk by myself!." Raiko laughed, her chest hurting.
"Oh,I'm sorry." He looked down." I'll buy you dorayaki." 
Raiko turned around excitedly. " Ok."

Kazutora walked out of the bakery, under a pile of rain.
"Dorayaki..is so...expensive...today.." He mumbled as Raiko happily hugged a giant paper bag filled to rim with dorayaki and sweets.
"Mhm! Delish..now, lets go to the park.My legs hurt." She said, taking his wrist.
"My wallet hurt.." 

The two sat chatting about the most randomest thing on the world that wont be listed due to a sickness that the author have called writer's block.

"Oya?I didn't asked for a ship apppointment today but look what we have." The two looked up to see Haru and Chifuyu smirking at them, both still in school uniforms and carrying shopping bags.
"Haru, whats that on your neck?" Raiko asked, stiffling a laugh.
"Mosquito bites." She said, blushing and pulling her shirt collar up to cover it.
"Yeah right." Chifuyu mumbled.

(I'm sorry if you know me in real life please just skip this ////.////)

"I see it." Chifuyu said.
"See what?" Raiko replied.
"Kazutora at Raiko's wedding." 
"As a groom?" Haru asked while the two lovebirds blushed different shades of red.
"Nope, as a guest of course." He said bluntly. 

It was dead silence before the four broke into a laugh.
.

.

.

.

.

Akuko watched from afar and whispered into her cellphone.

"Start the plan."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I dont know what to say here.

778 words 

Hello -w-

Please vote and hope you enjoyed!

Author xx